Community post

Discussion

Ttc in 2018

View Full Post

Ttc in 2018

410 Replies • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

351 - 360 of 410 Replies | Last Page

@Woozle. Those sound like good signs. Hope this is it for you. Let us know how you make out with the test.

User image[/url]

5 years ago

I think im gonna make a drs appointment but scared to do that too. Woke up in cramps and nauseated... Shanta ill say a little prayer for you. Thanks guys just really nervous my body is playing tricks on me.

5 years ago • Post starter

Had my HSG test today in so much pain but no blockage....MRI tommorrow to look at egg reserve

User image

5 years ago

Hi ladies...here to report all test are in..I did a vaginal ultra sound to see my egg reserve but the fibroids were in the way so I did an lower abdomen MRI, he submitted his semen, and I had a HSG which there was no blockage in my tibes..we come back July 3rd to discuss results and if all.is well I can do insemination! I pray that all.is well and I can...keep me in your prayers ladies!

User image

5 years ago

Im praying for you shanta. I went to hospital last week and blood and urine came back neg. Im offically 15 days late... No sign of the witch what so ever... Boobs are no longer sore, but the other symptoms are still there... Guess my body is laughing at me.

Was 19 days late and finally started. Now just waiting on ovulation.. I ordered iproven ovulation strips they should be here tomorrow which my app says is the beginning of my fertile week... Any news with any of yall?

I go for all test results in the morning....I will.know of insemination is possible

User image

5 years ago

Im sending up some prayers for you shanta. Have you tried any herbal stuff?

@shanta77. Good luck. I hope all the tests are good enough.

@wozzlemyfoozle16. Hope this is it for you. That was a long cycle you had, must have been nerve wracking. Did you test at all in those days?

User image[/url]

5 years ago

I did until i went to hospital and they did blood test. I think i may have od late

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo