Community post

Discussion

Ttc in 2018

View Full Post

Ttc in 2018

410 Replies • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

221 - 230 of 410 Replies | Last Page

When I tested with OPKs, I always tested at 4pm. Hope everyone else is doing okay.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

I'm off everything this month because the whole cycle was off. I was on vacation (cruise) when AF hit, so I had to use tampons - which I never use - and only ended up using 3 over about 18 hrs and then it stopped. Some light spotting the next day but nothing that even touched a panty liner. I even tested again yesterday to MAKE SURE I wasn't pregnant - I'm not. Anyway, it was a crazy light cycle. I'm out of almost all my vitamins, so I've reordered all that, and reordered the OPKs - both of which won't come in for a few days and this site says I should ovulate in 4 days. So I guess I'm CD10 right now... usually get a positive OPK at CD12. Not really showing any signs though yet. Maybe this weekend.
Anyway...this cycle is probably a wash. BUT!! I ordered some Femara online that should come in before next cycle. I've had good luck with femara before. Hope this sketchy online pharmacy doesn't send me sugar pills :) Risks must be taken! I'll let you know how it goes.

6 years ago

@calvingirl. So sorry AF caught you on your trip. Other than the witch showing up, did you have a good trip? I hate tampons and prefer pads. Hoping this cycle works for you and you get your BFP.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

I've been doing it wring..now I'm not confident I was on the right days....ughg

User image

6 years ago

But I do go for my first acupuncture consult on tomorrow so if I didn't catch this egg I'm on it for the next

User image

6 years ago

@shanta77, id like to try acupuncture as well. Always have just to try then i heard about using it for fertility. Let me know how it goes, please. What have you been doing wrong?
@calvingirl, watch this be the month you get your bfp. It usually happens when things aren't planned to a T. With my daughter, i was on 6th (and last) round of clomid, no symptoms and it was the 1st month i didnt think i was pregnant and knew i was out. Went on vaca, periid late, bfp. Keep bding as usual, maybe a little loger to be sure, and you should be good.

6 years ago

I would go by directions. My clearblue easy advanced opks say in directions to use fmu. I usually start using cd10 because using with clomid can cause a false positive on opks. I end clomid cd9. The 1st one is always negative to get a base reading then the second day after is actual testing. I love cbe opks.

6 years ago

@dragonfly - Yes, we had a blast. AF was annoying but at least it was short and I could drink with a clear conscience. Nothing like laying out with a good book, a beautiful view and a bucket of cold beer.
@kelleria - I'd love a surprise BFP. I do tend to stress about things, so I'm really trying to keep my mind off it so I obsess less this month. It's too easy to let this TTC thing rule your life.

6 years ago

I'm getting clear blue easy next time

User image

6 years ago

I used clearblue easy to help get pregnant with first. And 5m this time. They are expensive but i prefer them. I order 30pk of replacement sticks and use same monitor to save money.

6 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo