Community post

Discussion

Ttc in 2018

View Full Post

Ttc in 2018

410 Replies • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

191 - 200 of 410 Replies | Last Page

Hi ladies. I posted my ultrasound picture on "Not just cycle buddies" if anyone wants to take a look, by all means. Hope everyone else is doing well and getting some much needed relaxing time in.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

Hey ladies....been in a funk...trynna get back focused and get my baby

User image

6 years ago

@Shanta77. I hope things go okay for you. Did you get the right prescription?

User image[/url]

6 years ago

Yes I went and got it.

User image

6 years ago

@Shanta77. That's really good. I hope it didn't set you back this cycle. That would be devastating and would have raised hell for the mix up.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

@shanta77 hope all is going better your way.

@dragonfly23 how are you feeling?

I plan to call the doctor next week on Friday. I haven't had any more cramps lately, crazy sickness some days. As much as I hate it, I know it's a good sign my levels keep rising, but man it sucks because I get dizzy and can't do anything with it. Today was better tho, was able to get some laundry done before it hit me again.

User image

6 years ago

@christlover. Been feeling okay. Still having some minor cramps but nothing thats unbearable. I'm sure your cramps are normal. Other than the cramps, how have you been feeling? I don't get dizzy too much, just sometimes my sugar drops just slightly. I'm no diabetic but I was like that with my first pregnancy.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

Hello! TTC #4. I was on marlissa birth control pills. I was barely taking them maybe 1-2x week in November and December. Completely stopped in Dec. 1/1/18 AF came strong and normal. Spotting brown light discharge 2/11-2/12/18. With no regular AF to follow. Nothing since but nausea. Took PT(1st response 6 days sooner) with a BFN today. Maybe that last weird spotting was just a sketchy AF trying to regulate after BC. Was wishing it was IB.

6 years ago

hi everyone I have been MIA. I got a bit crazy with TTC and worrying over WTH my body is doing so I deleted all my cycle apps (Ovia, FF) and have also stopped posting on forums. I feel a bit better in my self now. Anyway I am CD37 not sure if I ovulated IF I have I should be around 11dpo. If no AF by Tuesday I will be going to my GP after my class

6 years ago

Hi! How are you all doing? I haven't been posting lately because i have been super busy. Im 5 dpo and i haven't been stressing. Not symptom spotting since its so early yet. Ive come to the conclusion i probably wont fall pregnant but if i do, I'll be happy. I actually am glad im not googling ways to get pregnant and symptoms and apps. I need to have fun trying and enjoy the child i do have. I will never give up though. I'll keep trying until I'm in full blown egg depletion!

6 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo