Community post

Discussion

Ttc in 2018

View Full Post

Ttc in 2018

410 Replies • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

231 - 240 of 410 Replies | Last Page

I'm also buying a basil thermometer as well...I'm about to go super hard... what's this about the progesterone? How does that help?

User image

6 years ago

What a weird cycle for me. I got a negative OPK on Friday (my order came in) but it was almost positive. I got a positive (not glaring, but equally dark) on Saturday (yay! Surge is officially on!) then lighter one on Sunday (oh crap, that was a short surge - I don't feel like I'm ovulating..) then Sunday night after midnight when I finally was sleepy enough to go to bed, I get a positive again (??). This morning, I tested again (I'll admit, FMU was pretty concentrated) and it was wicked positive - test line way darker than control. Plus I'm starting to get O symptoms today, so I think O day is probably tonight or tomorrow - my body is so weird sometimes. Anyone else completely frustrated with OPKs?

6 years ago

@shanta i got my basil thermometer at cvs for about 12$. It works great just make sure you change the batteries ever so often b/c low battery can make temp off.
@calvingirl, im glad you got a good line. Mine should be in about 5 days. Im having tenderness under arms and sides of boobs and im only on cd9. Cramping lightly. Weird. I had a period though last month. Bodies are odd sometimes. Cervix so high during period i couldnt find it.

6 years ago

I just knew I had a period last night but nothing. I didn't have any signs but trying to remain optimistic. I should test Friday if it doesn't show up.. Pray and fingers crossed!!
How are you ladies doing? Quick questions when you ding the basil temp where do you stick it? in vagina or rectum?

User image

6 years ago

@Shanta77. On off period days, I do vaginally. On period days, I do orally. Never have I done rectally but don't think it will hurt to try. When it comes to temping orally, if you are a mouth sleeper (keep mouth open while you sleep) it has an impact on your temp as it lowers it. Vaginally is the best way to go that I find. Hope this helps.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

OK GO TIT THANKS!

User image

6 years ago

How is your pregnancy coming along Dragonfly??

User image

6 years ago

@Shanta77. It has been up and down. Not like my previous one where everything was going well. I have been super moody and having food aversions to things I love eating to I can't eat them no more and then eating foods I never used to eat. My stomach has been so sensitive to some foods. I read that if you are having aversions and sensitive stomach that you could be having a boy. I really hope that is the case as my hubby doesn't want any more after this one.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

Hey guys trying to be prepared for next month if im not preggo right now..I am about to order my progesterone cream for ttc which brand do you guys use or what the best one?

User image

6 years ago

@Shanta77. I bought the Emerita Lavender off Amazon. Worked for me on the first try.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo