Community post

Discussion

Group for the BFPs

View Full Post

Hi, girls! I just wanted to create a group for all the BFPs we have gotten. There have been so many lately and i have gotten to know a lot of you and i don't want to go to another forum. I feel bad talking on other groups about my bfp when others are still trying. So I figured we could talk about things in here too! I am 6w5d today. I have a 2yr old dd and am 39 yrs old. Just starting to get a few symptoms and my eye is twitching out of control. Hope to hear from my other bfp friends!

1366 Replies • 5 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

581 - 590 of 1366 Replies | Last Page

I hope everyone had a good and restful weekend. Mine was rough. My little sister found out she had a missed miscarriage and had to have a d&c. So it was a heartbreaking weekend, to say the least. Seeing her heartbreak and tears was so hard. It also brought a lot of emotions from my loss flooding back in. Not to mention, I'm in the same week I lost my daughter in October and I'm trying to deal with those emotions. It's just a reminder that this life is so unpredictable.

Lil 10/28/17 User image

5 years ago • Edited

@neomasie. I'm truely sorry to hear about your little sister having a mmc. Try not to worry about your little one. I remember early in my pregnancy when another lady and I were to have our baby around the same time and she had a misscarriage and the same thoughts crossed through my mind. I had to keep telling myself, just because it happened to her, doesn't mean it will happen to me. Now that my pregnancy has progressed farther and am able to feel him more and more, he reassures me that everything will be alright and not to worry. With that, I am sure your baby will be fine.

User image[/url]

5 years ago

thank you. @dragonfly23

Lil 10/28/17 User image

5 years ago

This group has been quiet this week. I hope everyone is doing well ????????

Lil 10/28/17 User image

5 years ago

Neomasie, I'm so sorry to hear about your sister :( what an awful weekend, and I completely understand the anxiety you must have too. How are you feeling now?
We are currently half way through out holiday, it's all going well and im ok if i stay out of direct sunshine, i had 20 minutes burrying my husband on the beach with my children the other day and I felt like I was going to collapse and throw up all at the same time, it's been around 40'C here so very hot. I was ok again after a nap and have stayed in the shade ever since.
I'm currently just over 25 weeks, baby literally never stops moving, is awake kicking all night and all day so I think he/she many be a handful when they arrive lol. You can now see lumps and bumps poking out of my tummy when they are moving. Is a lovely feeling.
How are all the other mama's progressing? xxx

5 years ago

Lakarmw I am happy to hear you are enjoying your holiday! Definitely take it easy and try to stay cool.

I am counting down until I can feel those kicks and movements! Currently 7weeks after many loses and just embracing all of these strong symptoms :)

Nausea has hit full force if I don’t keep food in my belly and the exhaustion is unreal. I find myself at my desk during work nodding off between conference calls!

I go in next week for my first ultrasound and am anxiously hoping to get to hear/see that little heartbeat!

5 years ago

Thank you @Lakarmw
I've been hearing about the heatwave on your side of the pond! Please stay cool and hydrated for the remainder of your holiday. Those temps are no joke.

@smoseman good luck at your upcoming ultrasound. I'm sure everything will be well with your LO!

Lil 10/28/17 User image

5 years ago

Neomasie thank you! I sure hope you are feeling better this week. Loss is always hard and when someone you know goes through it it’s hard to not bring your own emotions to the surface. Hold your sister close and be the support that you needed through your loss. Sending lots of love and happy vibes!

5 years ago

@neomasie - so sorry about your sister. It can be very triggering, the sympathy alone. Encourage her to seek outside support too - even early losses can really mess with your head. I'm not a big "therapy" person as I pretty much don't trust anyone, but I've gotten a lot of support from groups on FB. I hope both of you get through this together. Right after my loss (actually the day before I went into labor) my sister found out she was pregnant. She hid it from me for a long time. It was hard watching her successful pregnancy when my arms were empty, but spoiling my nephew brought its own joy and healing - she'll probably get both of those things from you and your baby.

It has been quiet in here, and I noticed that with Oscar's pregnancy - the middle couple of months where nothing much happens - people get quiet. However, I have news today. We had our anatomy scan today! I'm 19wks, 2days. She's definitely a girl - flashed us pretty good. All things seem fine, although she was wiggling so much that they couldn't see the upper chambers of her heart. I have to go back in four weeks and get that re-checked. I'll get some prettier scan pictures then too, because she looks like an alien right now. She was very active and is swimming in a good amount of fluid, so that explains why I don't feel her much. Can't wait till that changes. Here's a pic of little (this week anyway) Phoebe Rose:

user submitted image

5 years ago

Oh, and we should post bump pics! I take one every week for the other site, but here's this weeks. I feel huge already and walking is awkward. Apparently I have a lot of fluid, because baby is on the small side of normal.

user submitted image

5 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo