Community post

Discussion

Group for the BFPs

View Full Post

Hi, girls! I just wanted to create a group for all the BFPs we have gotten. There have been so many lately and i have gotten to know a lot of you and i don't want to go to another forum. I feel bad talking on other groups about my bfp when others are still trying. So I figured we could talk about things in here too! I am 6w5d today. I have a 2yr old dd and am 39 yrs old. Just starting to get a few symptoms and my eye is twitching out of control. Hope to hear from my other bfp friends!

1366 Replies • 5 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

781 - 790 of 1366 Replies | Last Page

Ik I've asked several times but when was original due date, Dragonfly? I am so excited for you. I am getting over the whole pregnancy thing but not ready for delivery yet either! Good luck!!

5 years ago • Edited • Post starter

@Kelliria. I was officially due October 10. They don't like to go over ten days. To be honest, I'm not either. I will miss every kick, pokes and hiccups that he gives me.

User image[/url]

5 years ago

Omg! I didn't realize you were over due! Please post another pic before he arrives! Let's see one final bump before the big debut! Are you not miserable?

5 years ago • Post starter

Wow, I've missed so much. Dragonfly23 - Good luck on your upcoming induction. I hope you start on your own before that. My mom and a couple of my sisters were all late birthers. Of course, they let you go later back then - my 4th sister was a full 4 wks late! They thought they had the dates wrong, but she came out 9lbs and all peely, so definitely late. I can't wait for pictures - relax, walk a lot and get as much rest as you can. You know the drill. We're all pulling for a smooth delivery and healthy son for you!

5 years ago

How have you been, Calvingirl? Haven't heard much from you lately. Have you been doing ok with the gd?

Oh the pain this morning ladies My ribs are killing me, I think our little baby needs to hurry up and drop so I can get a break...any tips to help baby move down? 35 Weeks today

5 years ago

Lakarmw, i am dreading it. My girl curls up on my right side and it kills me. Im only 32wks. Do you push her down with your hand? That is how i get relief. Yours should be dropping any day. Posture and trying a yoga ball are my only suggestions.

Thanks Kelliria, nothing seems to be helping, I even took some pain killers for it today....which I never do. I hope he or she drops soon. I'm going to spend today on my feet as much as possible. I can't believe how far along we are...hoping to hear some baby news from Dragonfly23 really soon.
Here's my today pics compared to 30 weeks if anyone's interested lol, I love seeing the bumps

user submitted image

5 years ago

@dragonfly23 i'm glad they found the truck, and i also agree with your H. who would want it back after such an experience?
praying your son makes his debut this week so avoid induction. he seems to really love it in there with you, ha!

@Lakarmw i too am in so much pain. i just feel like im quickly running out of space! she loves to lodge herself in my right ribcage and chill out there. on top of that my growing belly is stretching my TAC scar from the inside and i have excruciating pain when i turn over in bed, which of course is like every 10-20 minutes. I really dont want her to come early, but let me tell you, if it's God's will...
like @kelliria said, when she kicks my ribs or some other uncomfortable place, i rub her foot or her arm and she moves away. but that only works when she's kicking/punching. it does'nt work well when she's balled up in those areas. good luck!

Lil 10/28/17 User image

5 years ago

Ooh Neomasie sorry to hear about the scar pain, that must feel sore I'm the same with the turning over in bed constantly...I think we are just getting to the large heavy and unconfortable stage now arent we...i was doing so well up until a week ago avoiding much pain at all, so I've been lucky...obviously just time to get uncomfortable ready for the big day...I don't mind my little one coming a little early or a little late...but on time would be awkward for me as it's my son's 5th birthday party 18th November, his birthday is 21st November and my due dates 20th Not that we get to decide xxx

5 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo