Community post

Discussion

Group for the BFPs

View Full Post

Hi, girls! I just wanted to create a group for all the BFPs we have gotten. There have been so many lately and i have gotten to know a lot of you and i don't want to go to another forum. I feel bad talking on other groups about my bfp when others are still trying. So I figured we could talk about things in here too! I am 6w5d today. I have a 2yr old dd and am 39 yrs old. Just starting to get a few symptoms and my eye is twitching out of control. Hope to hear from my other bfp friends!

1366 Replies • 5 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1251 - 1260 of 1366 Replies | Last Page

@Beaut1ful38 - She is crawling! She loves to pull herself up too! Seems like time is going by so fast. I hope TTC is easier this time. Without my period I'm not sure what it will be like. We'll see soon.

4 years ago

Hello ladies! So many cute pics of your lil ones!! ????????. Rylie just turned 10 months on October 1st. She started walking unassisted at 9.5 months. I can’t believe how fast the time is going! So glad to see all our babies growing big!
@kellira how is lil Reese?

user submitted image

4 years ago

Hi guys, first log in for a while. Nancy’s now 10months and she’s been walking for 3 weeks bless her. All going well, mum to 3 is busy busy. Nancy fits in with life perfectly and we love her to pieces. Here’s the little monkey xxxx

user submitted image

4 years ago

Something reminded me to check back here again even though it's been MONTHS. I'm sooo happy to see most of you all kept updates going! I don't even know if anyone remembers me My Hannah is 10 months now and not crawling but scoots and rolls anywhere she wants to go. I seriously can't believe it but I might be thinking about trying for #3 soon

user submitted image

4 years ago

SheRiskers - I remember you! She is so sweet! I'm going to start trying for #2 soon! We might be trying around the same time again! I'm waiting a bit longer because I want to nurse my Annika for at least a year so if we start trying around 10 months I'll definitely get a year of nursing with my baby. Are you still nursing? Have your cycles returned? Mine have not so I'm guessing that will be the deciding factor on when we get pregnant again...

4 years ago

Well ladies.....we have had the shock of our lives yesterday. Not got my head around this at all, we didn’t plan to have 4 no idea how it’s happened or how far along I am xxxx

user submitted image

4 years ago

Omg! How our littles are growing! Lakarmw, congrats! I hope it is a good thing. I wish I could have another but I'll be 41 tomorrow and 3 and 10m is all I can handle I believe. Reese can stand up and walk with a walker but not by herself yet. She is 25lbs and 33 inches. My big baby!

user submitted image

4 years ago • Post starter

@kelleria is that a slide on the bed??? Looks so cool!

@lakarmw. Congratulations! I know you must be spinning right now! Hope you are doing well though! Nancy will have someone else to play with !!

4 years ago

Well it’s sunk in with me and I wouldn’t say I’m happy yet but I’m getting used to the idea, husband on the other hand is not happy at all right now, but I’m hoping he comes around. It was completely unplanned, no idea how or when it’s happened. This is my thoughts, her brother and sister are 20m apart and then there’s a 5 year gap til Nancy so at least she’ll have a sibling close in age too xxx

4 years ago

@Larkarmw - Congratulations! I think giving Nancy a sibling close in age will be a great thing in the end. I hope everything goes well and your DH comes around. Did you make an appointment to figure out how far along you are?

@ Kelleria - So adorable! There were so many girls born out of this group!

4 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo