Community post

Discussion

Group for the BFPs

View Full Post

Hi, girls! I just wanted to create a group for all the BFPs we have gotten. There have been so many lately and i have gotten to know a lot of you and i don't want to go to another forum. I feel bad talking on other groups about my bfp when others are still trying. So I figured we could talk about things in here too! I am 6w5d today. I have a 2yr old dd and am 39 yrs old. Just starting to get a few symptoms and my eye is twitching out of control. Hope to hear from my other bfp friends!

1366 Replies • 5 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

591 - 600 of 1366 Replies | Last Page

Hey ladies! Been busy lately. I hope everyone is doing ok. I am 22w and feeling huge! Still at my starting weight but my hips are getting wider as well as my belly. Lol.

user submitted image

5 years ago • Post starter

Here's another i liked.

user submitted image

Beautiful picture Kelliria.

User image[/url]

5 years ago

Beautiful picture! Excellent! I don't feel so huge now - you have a great bump!

5 years ago

Ik! I get really big for some reason. I have a shorter torso and longer legs to make up my 5'7". Plus, bf is almost 7ft and my 1st was 9lbs, 23.5 in. Measured a month ahead with dd! Hoping for no stretch marks this go around, too!

Thank you all for your kind words. My sister is doing well and coping marvelously. I admire her strength.
I hit official viability today which is a first for me. I'm feeling more and more confident in this pregnancy everyday. I can't wait to get to hold my child??

You ladies have some beautiful looking bumps ???? It makes me so happy to see everyone progressing so so well!

Lil 10/28/17 User image

5 years ago

Hi again ladies, my husband's taken the kiddies out on a jet ski today, so I've stayed back relaxing :)
Smoseman good luck for your scan I really hope you see the heartbeat! I was the same I had to constantly snack to keep nausea at bay :( it was awful, it eased up around 12 weeks I think.
Calvingirl so glad your scan went well, I love the name you have chosen, and you look just rigjt size wise I think :)
And great pics Kelliria too. I'm just like you huge from the get go, everyone keeps asking when im due and are in shock when I tell them November lol. They even needed proof on the aeroplane here that I wasn't over 28 weeks when you needed a doctors note. Here's my baby bump today. He/She seems to be growing fast, any weight I had gained on my hips has now disappeared and it's all belly hehe. My husband thinks it's a boy as I'm carrying like my son now, but I literally have no clue at all what so ever.
So lovely to hear everyone's progressing well :) xxx

user submitted image

5 years ago

Morning ladies. Yesterday marked my 32 week. I have a feeling the next 8 weeks are going to fly right by. I have posted a shot of my belly from this morning to show how far I've come. I hope everyone else is doing well and enjoying some much needed relaxing time.

user submitted image

User image[/url]

5 years ago

Dragonfly, you have a beautiful bump! All you skinny minnies look sooo cute pregnant! My weight gain is still under 10lbs, so I'm happy - pic below at 20 wk mark. Not getting super big, but feeling more round ligament pain and it's harder to walk now.
I've had a rough couple of days that only resolved itself this morning. I had my OB appt. and he basically said he was going to turf me completely to the MFM doctors because i was so high risk, and I would have to give birth in the same hospital where my Oscar died. I can't walk in there again. The doctors were awful last time and instead of finding some sensitive way to tell me, she just said, "Your baby is dead" and walked out of the room to let the nurses deal with the delivery. I'll never forget or forgive that. I can't go back there. So when he told me that, I flipped the &*^% out and started hysterically crying, DH got all mad and tried to explain to him what that means to us. Baby's safety is the most important, yes, and we know the Norfolk hospital is right next to the children's hospital and the best NICU in the state Apparently I scared him enough and made the argument that Baby girl is doing JUST FINE right now, and how about we not switch me till there ACTUALLY is a problem. He said he'd think about it and talk to his colleagues and I got a call this morning that they've decided to keep me. They got her anatomy scan results which were great, and they put off the non-stress tests and the growth scans till 32 weeks (they had me scheduled to start those at 24 wks - which is ridiculous). So I'm breathing easier, and hoping baby girl keeps growing well so we can have a normal birth and I don't have to walk into that death trap of a hospital again.
Oh and btw, Phoebe might become Juniper - It's a winter name for a Christmas baby and we can call her June, which is the month my Oscar was born in, and the connection makes it feel right to me. DH still likes Phoebe, so we'll see what we end up with.

user submitted image

5 years ago

@calvingirl. I'm so glad they decided to keep you. That must have been very stressful having to wait to hear back from them. That nurse wasn't very nice when she told you he passed and then walk put the room like that. I had a nurse who wasn't very nice as I wasn't grasping breastfeeding and basically said that I couldn't leave the hospital until I caught on. With that being said, I developed really bad post partum depression and ended up quitting after a few months. So, before I go off on vacation then mat leave leave the middle of September (due October 10), I am going to talk to the manager and ask that the nurse not to come in my room. Hopefully they will allow that. I love the name Juniper and maybe the name could be Juniper Phoebe and can have the best of both worlds. I'm sure you two will figure out a really nice name for her. Thank you for the comment on the baby bump and yours looks cute too.

Oh, I forgot to mention, I am having bi-weekly check ups and so far all is good. He even said that I may even get one more ultrasound to see where the baby's head is lying so that makes me really excited as I so want to see him again and I know the tech said boy but I just want to make sure before I buy more boy things. Tomorrow, I have a hair appointment and I feel it's time I get pampered so I am trimming, color and streaking my hair. Other than that, I have some pain and tightening and I don't know if it is Braxton Hicks or just him pushing his legs out near my belly button and on the side. I was admitted for Braxton Hicks with my daughter Dec '15 and she was born March '16 so I am hoping it doesn't happen early again. Next doctor's appointment is Aug 30.

User image[/url]

5 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo