Community post

Discussion

Group for the BFPs

View Full Post

Hi, girls! I just wanted to create a group for all the BFPs we have gotten. There have been so many lately and i have gotten to know a lot of you and i don't want to go to another forum. I feel bad talking on other groups about my bfp when others are still trying. So I figured we could talk about things in here too! I am 6w5d today. I have a 2yr old dd and am 39 yrs old. Just starting to get a few symptoms and my eye is twitching out of control. Hope to hear from my other bfp friends!

1366 Replies • 5 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

141 - 150 of 1366 Replies | Last Page

@BB2018. I hope your ultrasound goes well and you will get to see the little bean and heartbeat. When I announced my first pregnancy, I took the poem, I'm not alone and I wrote it out and then attached my ultrasound picture. I really enjoyed the poem. Maybe you can use that one. The one I am about to post is a little long and I just hope people don't think it's a joke as I would never do something like that. It's just wrong in my books but the post itself is cute. I have my doctor's appointment on Monday morning and then my next ultrasound is on May 28th which makes it seem so far away. I just hope everything is progressing smoothly and that the baby is growing on schedule.

User image[/url]

5 years ago

BB2018 your definitely right about your boyfriends 13 year old being a second mummy, I was to my half sisters (twins) when they came a long when I was almost 11, she will love having a baby brother or sister to look after, she will also be very handy for baby sitting duties in a few years too! Your announcement ideas sound lovely chriatmas/new year baby sounds brilliant, such a magical time of year. I'm like you I will be announcing once I have my 12 week scan too, I'm getting such a belly, it's usually pretty flat so it's obvious (maybe because it's number 3) I'm so glad I only have just over 1 more week of hiding under big jumpers and scarves. I have my 12 week scan on Friday the 11th too, so I am literally wishing away time from now until then as I'm sure you are too :) xxx

5 years ago

@BB2018. Here is the post I used. Some of the words are cut off but I am sure you can find the whole poem somewhere.

user submitted image

User image[/url]

5 years ago

@Lakarmw. I'm on baby #2 and couldn't believe how big my belly got. They say that second, third, etc the bellies get bigger sooner and things happen sooner as in stretching. I still get mild cramping and stuff like that but it comes and goes. I hope your scan goes well on Friday and things are progressing smoothly.

User image[/url]

5 years ago

Aww thank you ladies!! Having you all here really helps me make it through the days!! THANK YOU!!

dragonfly23 - I love that poem - super cute!!

I swear I already have a bloated belly - it happened right away last time too... like I can't button my pants and I used an elastic today...yup, and I'm only 5 weeks, I'm in trouble! I heard you can bloat in beginning, then it can go down, then it can come back? idk how much truth there is to that because I have only made it as far as 8w5d.

Here is my belly from last week

user submitted image

5 years ago

I found first time around I did bloat loads until around 9/10 week then panicked when it went away then came back around 15 weeks. Second time and I'm guessing the same again I just went straight from bloated to bump and no in between. I'm feeling massive at the moment :( I think my tummy muscles have just given up. I've not been able to wear jeans since 5 weeks either. This was at 8 weeks 5 days I know it's not baby as they're only about 3cm xxx

user submitted image

5 years ago

I looked like this at around 20 weeks with my first. But I'm glad it's only for 9 months and it only took 6 days to be back in normal jeans last time so keeping my fingers crossed for the same again

5 years ago

@BB2018. I believe in the bloating of it happening and then going away. Like after I eat, I look like I am 6 months pregnant. I will show you a picture of my belly that I took the other night. Sorry it's bare but didn't see another way around it lol

User image[/url]

5 years ago

I carried high with my first so I was still able to wear all my clothes. This time, I think I am carrying low as i can't wear my other pair of jeans. Again, sorry for the bare belly. This was taken a couple days ago. My first pregnancy, I did a month by month picture and I think I have them all still.

user submitted image

User image[/url]

5 years ago

@BB2018 I have my first dating scan tomorrow morning! I'll be 8w6d so I'm super curious to see what they date me at. My bloating around the 5/6 week mark was INSANE. Even 7 weeks. It's just in the last week or so it's finally started to come back down. I haven't had to break out my maternity pants yet but I can feel some extra internal pressure when my beltline is pushing on my abdomen.

@dragonfly23 I was soo curious to see how your bump was progressing with this 2nd baby! I need to make it through my SIL's wedding at 10/11 weeks before I get a bump. Lol

5 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo