Community post

Discussion

Group for the BFPs

View Full Post

Hi, girls! I just wanted to create a group for all the BFPs we have gotten. There have been so many lately and i have gotten to know a lot of you and i don't want to go to another forum. I feel bad talking on other groups about my bfp when others are still trying. So I figured we could talk about things in here too! I am 6w5d today. I have a 2yr old dd and am 39 yrs old. Just starting to get a few symptoms and my eye is twitching out of control. Hope to hear from my other bfp friends!

1366 Replies • 5 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

951 - 960 of 1366 Replies | Last Page

Oh man I've missed so much!
@lakarmw wow 40 weeks any day now I bet you just can't wait and oh what a beautiful bump!! I hope this is it for you, with the things you've been doing I'm surprised you haven't gone into labor already!! Keep us posted.
@kelliria I'm sorry your stress tests are going the way they want them but they say baby gets less active just before labor so I have my fingers crossed for you to have your 11-29 baby! I love the names you have posted but I particularly like Teresa Marie Denise, that is so beautiful! And your looking great with your wonderful baby bump!!!
@beautiful that name is so cute!!!! And I love the nice calm mentality that the one upstairs has everything handled. That is a great way to not stress yourself out to bad and it takes some serious strength to be that way so kudos to you and your honey!!
@calvingirl blood sugar can make anyone stress out let alone during a pregnancy. Hopefully if they have to put you on meds it will make a big difference on keeping you level so you can relax about it a little bit. And I like both of your name choices! But i think Pheobe Rose would be my fav!!!

User image

5 years ago

Sounds like you're progressing Kelliria...fingers crossed your little one starts behaving and not worrying you so much...do you feel plenty of movement when you're not having the tests?

Rooroo917 I have late babies unfortunately...so this one's clearly following their sister and brother...I guess some babies just need a little more cooking than others.

I'm.loving all the names you guys are coming up with...our bundle is still nameless so far...so hard to pick when we don't know what we are having.

It was just a bloody show yesterday....they couldn't see any more fresh blood bleeding out so were happy for me to go home and continue waiting. I keep getting the odd strong bh/contraction...maybe 3 per hour but nothing alarming or over painful. I was so happy to be home this morning for my son's birthday and see him open his presents. Baby can come any day from tomorrow

5 years ago • Edited

Lakarmw, have you had a bloody show with your others? I looked mine up yesterday and i had mine one morning, went to hosp the following morning, and had her at 118 that night. The strong bh are a good sign. I bet (s)he comes within the next few days. You look great for having 3 kids. Your bump looks so cute!

5 years ago • Post starter

Kelliria no I didn't have a bloody show with the other kids at all...that's why the blood shocked me so much...I've been losing mucus for over a week but I just went to the bathroom wiped and the tissue was covered in blood.
I'm hoping once my son's birthday over my body will relax and I'll have our baby within a day or 2. My daughter is absolutely adamant the baby is coming on Friday...I've been telling her all week that the baby could arrive anytime and she just keep shaking her head and saying "no mummy don't be silly, baby is coming on friday" I've no idea where she got this idea from, it would be really spooky if she was right. And thank you for your kind words...i love my bump...but im ready to be able to bend again xxx

5 years ago

Just got back from dr and i am 3cm dialated. Up from 2cm on monday. Getting my sweep on the 27th and if she doesnt show by the 3rd, i get my induction then. Signed papers today for it.

Whooo hoo we fixing to have some Babies soon!!!! soooo exciting!!

5 years ago

I'm with you beautiful!! Super excited for all you wonderful ladies!!

User image

5 years ago

@Lakarmw I didn’t have the show with my previous daughter either and I’m sure it would shock me as well!! Friday is my birthday and I’m going in for my induction next Friday Nov 30, so Baby and I will have a week between our bdays! I realised November only has 30 days so if the induction takes a little longer to work, I just may have a Dec baby after all!

@kelliria hope all goes well with the sweep! Love the names you’ve got picked out! We have chosen our baby girl’s name and even had a wall mural in her nursery done with it. Rylie May Marie. May & Marie we’re my grandmas middle names, she gets one of each

@ calvingirl I hear ya on the blood sugars! I’m now on two types of insulin 16 units of protophane (slow acting) before bed for my fasting levels and 8 units of Novorapid (fast acting) before lunch & dinner! I can’t wait to not have to poke my fingers and inject insulin all the time! Hopefully you can remain diet controlled!

Good luck ladies! Looks like we’ll be posting picks of our lil angels very soon!

Welcome to all the new mommas that have joined us on this amazing journey! I wish you all happy and healthy pregnancies!

5 years ago

Kelliria...wow 3cm that's only 70% left to go when the time comes...you may go earlier than your induction the rate you ate going...How exciting!

Tryingafteraloss all that poking sounds painful...but it's so close now and all worth it in the end...only 8 days left to go for you! Hehe I wish I had an ultimate end date...instead of all this waiting.

And beaut1ful38 and Rooroo917 yes it's so so exiting all these babies coming so so soon

I'm booked in for another sweep tomorrow morning...I hated the last one, so I'm really hoping baby starts to come on their own before the sweep...but I feel absolutely fine so I highly doubt that it will be the case I think baby is far too comfy xxx

5 years ago

Lakarmw, i just knew when i saw your name in my email i was gonna log on and see you were in labor!
Tryingafteraloss, we are gonna be close! I am excited to see all these babies. I am sorry you and Calvingirl are having so many problems with your sugar levels. Not much longer to go. Hopefully it will level out after both of your babies are born.
Rooroo and Beaut1ful, it won't be long til your babies will be here. It went by so fast. Pretty soon we will be looking at yours! I hope you all keep on here so we can keep up.
Peppa went well last night. Ruthie loved it! She is pretty obsessed with her so i knew it would go well.

user submitted image

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo