Community post

Discussion

Group for the BFPs

View Full Post

Hi, girls! I just wanted to create a group for all the BFPs we have gotten. There have been so many lately and i have gotten to know a lot of you and i don't want to go to another forum. I feel bad talking on other groups about my bfp when others are still trying. So I figured we could talk about things in here too! I am 6w5d today. I have a 2yr old dd and am 39 yrs old. Just starting to get a few symptoms and my eye is twitching out of control. Hope to hear from my other bfp friends!

1366 Replies • 5 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

101 - 110 of 1366 Replies | Last Page

@calvingirl. I think your post is meant for someone else. It's all good. I'm waiting patiently for my next ultrasound
@neomasie. I love that onsie. It is so cute. Where did you get it?
@BB2018. Let's hope the 10 week can give you the gender of the baby.

My coworker at work brought veggies and low and behold there was radishes. I asked her if she would be offended if I stole one and stole the salt too. So good lol.

User image[/url]

5 years ago

I got it from a department store in South Africa

Lil 10/28/17 User image

5 years ago • Edited

Hey ladies little update had first scan and my original date stick 18th dec due date I’m currently 6w4d now saw our lil peanuts heart beating strong, still no symptoms apart from fatigue. I’m counting myself lucky... all it going good.
Hope everyone else is going well as well

User image

5 years ago

So many different due dates going on.... Who is the furthest a long? I'm currently 10 weeks and 1 day :) I'm very jelous of everyone in their 2nd trimester, I simply can't wait to be out of the risky zone and feel confident enough to buy little presents for baby etc.
We have decided this time around we aren't going to find out the sex of baby, we did with the last two, but since we have a boy and a girl all ready and thought we were done, and gave away all our baby clothes, we are going to have a surprise, as with having one of each we really don't mind at all xx

5 years ago

@dragonfly23 is definitely the furthest along, she's having a October/November baby if I'm correct. The majority of us are having December babies. I'm right behind you @Lakarmw at 9 weeks exactly.
I'm really leaning towards not finding out the sex either! We don't plan on buying stuff or setting up nursery until the 3rd trimester anyway,so I figured at that stage we might as well wait a few more weeks and find out the sex at delivery. But I'm such a neurotic planner, I really wonder if I'll be able to hold out

Lil 10/28/17 User image

5 years ago • Edited

Aww my due date is currently 23rd November based on 9 week scan but may change slightly at the next one. That date actually works out perfectly from when I worked out i ovulated. My youngest was a whole 7 days late though so it could easily end up being December though, his birthday is also 21st so I'm definitely hoping later rather than earlier.
Hehe I'm the same being a planner, it's going to be really tough to wait to find out. Good luck to you holding out, I bet we'll change our minds loads of times between now and then xx

5 years ago

Hi Ladies! I had to play catch up on everyone's updates! So glad to see that everyone is doing well! Hello to all the newbies to the group!

I saw something about coffee and wanted to chime in. I've cut way back on coffee but only because of the taste I can't handle too much now that I'm pregnant. It makes me sad! Lol! Although yesterday and this morning I managed it OK.

Fyi: TMI : I'm having a very hard time making it to the bathroom first thing in the mornings before I'm soaked. I literally "rush" out if bed to the bathroom and frantically try to get my pants down. At this point I find it almost comical because I don't know how to stop this! I make sure I pee before bed and usually get up once a night to pee. Throughout the day I'm always rushing to pee but can make it on time. It's very tiring.

As for my pregnancy I'm currently 5 weeks 4 days! My body feels it's age this pregnancy. Have had to be monitored a little closely. Hoping the u/s gets scheduled soon. Would love to see the baby and it's little heartbeat. I don't have any major symptoms right now except boob/chest pains and wanting to sleep.

Hope everyone has a good day!

5 years ago

Winnie, i had mine yesterday and saw it too. It was such a relief! Glad everything is going well and your symptoms are at bay. I had very slight ones but they went away at 7w1d. I was nauseaus yesterday kinda bad for first time. It was all day. Ate a boiled egg and a banana yesterday. Gone this am luckily. I even slept til 5a instead of 3a. Lol.
Lakarmw, i will be 8w tomorrow. Found out early at 3w4d. I am hoping my baby is born on nov 29. Thats my moms bday. It would be kinda special. But i doubt it will come that early. That's 10 days difference. I am finding out gender asap. If u had one of each i wouldnt do it. A little spice to the latter round. But i can't wait. Plus, i can save half the time baby name searching.
Neomasie, yes. Most of us are having dec babies. 2 nov now, lots of dec, and a few jan rolling in. How are you feeling? I asked my dr if i was considered high risk and she said this time around she was gonna go ahead and say yes. I just left a different dr and he said no he doesnt consider it high risk til 45. Kinda glad. Maybe i can get a few extra u/s.
Here is my pic from yesterday, btw.

user submitted image

5 years ago • Post starter

Congratulations Winne and Kelliria on seeing the heart beat it's such a relief isn't it. I also found out really early too 3 weeks and 2 days by the latest scan, makes it feel even longer until the end of the first tri. I don't blame anyone finding out the sex I did as early as possible with the other two :) I'm not sure what's changed this time, i think it's because we both really genuinely don't have any preference. and Kelliria you never know 10 days early is definitely not unheard of at all :) xx

5 years ago

I forgot to add my due date is 12/25.

5 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo