Community post

Discussion

Group for the BFPs

View Full Post

Hi, girls! I just wanted to create a group for all the BFPs we have gotten. There have been so many lately and i have gotten to know a lot of you and i don't want to go to another forum. I feel bad talking on other groups about my bfp when others are still trying. So I figured we could talk about things in here too! I am 6w5d today. I have a 2yr old dd and am 39 yrs old. Just starting to get a few symptoms and my eye is twitching out of control. Hope to hear from my other bfp friends!

1366 Replies • 5 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

961 - 970 of 1366 Replies | Last Page

Aww glad peppa went well :) beautiful picture of you both..
Hehe I wish I was in labour...well I don't but I wish our baby was here...I am ready now to meet our bundle. 40+2 today...this is when my daughter arrived. My son was 41 weeks exactly xxx

5 years ago

Well it's the middle of the night here...hubby is sleeping. I've been woken up to pains and lots of pink tinged clear discharge...seem to be having quite painful contractions every 8 minutes or so....oh I hope this is it and not a false alarm...will update when I can

5 years ago

Omg! Yea! I hope you have you lo soon! Please keep us updated. I'm so excited!!

5 years ago • Post starter

@ lakarmw Yay yay yay!!! Wow I hope this is it!!!

User image

5 years ago

I've just had to get up as I can't stand laying in bed any more. Maybe I'm a wimp lol. They're ranging from 8-12mins atm and quite nasty pain wise...hoping getting up will either speed them up or ease the severity slightly.....oh I hope this is it and i finally get to meet our little bundle...I've heard horror stories about third babies being a nightmare with stop start labours so I'm worried it'll all die off xxx

5 years ago

@lakarmw I'm so beyond excited for you!! But I'm also sorry your in pain :( but as you know it will all be worth it. I'd start walking laps if your able. It will keep your mind busy as well as speed things along if its time!

User image

5 years ago

Hopefully, no news is good news!

@kelliria thats what I'm hoping too! Lol how are you feeling today?

User image

5 years ago

I'm feeling ok. Not wanting to go to work. Done laundry and cooked breakfast. Just want to go to sleep. Lol. Back hurting and lots of pressure but she's still cooking. How are you doing? How far along are you now?

Being so close to the end can be so miserable. And I mean absolutely no offense but your really out there so I know you have to be uncomfortable. But the reward at the end is always worth it. As for me I'm doing just fine. 13 weeks 2 days so really early still and I don't feel pregnant at all lol. Besides being weepy I don't really have any symptoms. Right now I'm just waiting for the screening blood work to come back next week.

User image

5 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo