Community post

Discussion

Group for the BFPs

View Full Post

Hi, girls! I just wanted to create a group for all the BFPs we have gotten. There have been so many lately and i have gotten to know a lot of you and i don't want to go to another forum. I feel bad talking on other groups about my bfp when others are still trying. So I figured we could talk about things in here too! I am 6w5d today. I have a 2yr old dd and am 39 yrs old. Just starting to get a few symptoms and my eye is twitching out of control. Hope to hear from my other bfp friends!

1366 Replies • 5 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

171 - 180 of 1366 Replies | Last Page

@Kelliria. That's good to know about the stomach muscles. I heard high for girls and low for boys. So that explains why I couldn't lie on my stomach with my daughter. This one, it's doable. I've been having some pretty bad left side pain today. I wonder if it was from carrying my daughter. She's not that light anymore. Having gurgles in tummy so I think he/she is just getting comphy before bed. Still waiting patiently for when I feel the pokes and kicks and to finally hear the heartbeat which happens on Monday morning, which will have me nervous for no reason. I hope you get the job at Cosco. Will be different because you have been off for awhile, if I remember correctly. Let us know how you make out.

User image[/url]

5 years ago

Anyone else just struggling?!! I’m so nauseous day & night (but don’t actually get sick), the bloating is almost painful! I’m so exhausted I could literally sleep 24/7! I feel more like I’ve come down with a virus than happily pregnant! Today I woke from a nap with a pain in my upper stomach/ lower chest area (assuming this is gas pains as I’m literally a walking whoopie cushion right now!). Also, getting light heart palpitations! I just don’t remember feeling so awful with my daughter. Lol then again that pregnancy was 18 yrs ago! Maybe this is the difference in a 20 yr old body and a 38 yr old body?! Really feeling like a geriatric over here! Please tell me I’m not alone?! Lol

5 years ago

Tryingafteraloss me me me! I'm 11 weeks today, and symptoms have hit me again, I had a terrible day yesterday, so hormonal and emotional, I burst into tears over hardly anything about 10x, I fell out with my husband, for not being nice enough, I had a terrible headache most of the day and I still have it now, and am generally exhausted and nauseous! I thought they were supposed to be easing now not getting worse :( I'm hoping they ease very soon, I'm tired of being so tired and feeling rubbish. It's only 6 years for me on and I'm definitely feeling an older mum this time around at age 30 too. I hope you feel better today xx

5 years ago

@Lakarmw at least you are further along! There’s a light at the end of the tunnel!! Lol I’m only 8w3d! I’m at the drs now to get something for the nausea.

5 years ago

I do so hope so. Good luck at the doctors, hope they give you something effective xxx

5 years ago

dragonfly, i have also heard narrow for boy and if you carry wide a girl. Lol. Oh, the suspense! If it is true about stomach muscles, im gonna carry super low. I am definately not in shape like i used to be!
Tryingafteraloss, we're about the same. I am ok for the most part now. I have only got sick maybe 4xs but i am nauseous a lot. I have phenegren. I didnt need it really but i asked the dr last appt just in case i do. She prescribed something first that was basically unisom and b6 but insurance wouldn't cover it. Said i had to use those otc meds together first. So i got something else. I take a b complex everyday and my dr said that is probably curbing my nausea a lot.

5 years ago • Post starter

@Kelliria. Well, guess we will have to find out now won't we. Only a little bit longer for us and we will finally have our answers that we have been waiting to hear for months.

@Tryingafterloss. I have felt the heart palpitations a bit lately myself and can actually see the shirt move back and forth. I hope they give you something thing that will help with the nausea. That must not be fun to endure.

@Lakarmw. I totally hear you about being emotional as this has been me my whole pregnancy. Will be cry over something so stupid. Even hubby told me the other night on how I have been treating him and worried that he is not going to love me. He reassured me that he will always love me and that I am a walking hormonal person.

Other than that, I hope you ladies are enjoying your Friday. Only a few more days and I (hope) get to hear the heartbeat for the very first time and it has got me a bit nervous but lots of people tell me they heard it passed my stage but it doesn't seem sureal enough for me. Seeing and hearing it are completely different..

User image[/url]

5 years ago

@Tryingafterloss - I have good days and bad already. Yesterday was bad. It hits around 4pm and I was still at work. I had a complete panic attack and had to leave work early because I thought I was going to throw up and wanted to cry. Then last night, I had the kicks so bad, I barely slept - probably 2.5 hrs total. Not even my stronger meds would get rid of it. I'm exhausted this morning. I'm only 5 1/2 weeks, so I haven't even hit my bad days yet, which scares the crap out of me.

Hearing the bloating doesn't get any worse is reassuring. I'm already back in my maternity jeans (I think all jeans should have an elastic waistband frankly) and look fat, even though I haven't really gained anything. To be fair, I was a little fat before though :)

On a good note, my doctor won't do any more beta levels after the initial ones, and my next appt. isn't till 7wks when I find out if the pregnancy is even viable, so you can understand how nervous this is making me. Days I feel like crap encourage me, but then I'll have another day where I barely feel anything. So a while ago, I had ordered some CB digitals with weeks estimator from ebay (they don't sell them in the US anymore because we dumb apparently) and it just arrived yesterday. I took it last night and it said 3+ (which is equivalent to 5+weeks pregnant and at least 2753 miu/hcg according to documentation). This minimum compared to my last beta makes my doubling at 45hrs, which is right on track. It's stupid, but these little things make me feel so much better. I have like a 40% chance of miscarrying, and anything that puts me in that 60% calms me down.

Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend! My brother (22) who my mother had when SHE was 43, is graduating from college on Saturday, so that'll be fun.

5 years ago

@tryingafterloss I'm in the same boat! It's been 10 and half years for me! This feels very much like a first time again but I love it! I do get very short winded much more than I ever did but sadly it's because I weigh the most I've ever been . I honestly am going to ask the dr if I can safely lose weight while pregnant. I worry very much about preeclampsia ( which I had in my other pregnancies) and definitely don't want gestational diabetes. Don't feel alone!

In other news, I'm super excited because I get my ultrasound and ob/gyn appt on the same day next Wednesday! I will be 7 weeks and 1 day!

Hope all of you ladies are doing well! I love reading everyone's posts! It truly helps even if I don't respond to each individual person.

5 years ago

I am right there with y'all. 10 weeks tomorrow ands symptoms seemed to dip towards the end of 8 weeks and have come back with a vengeance from about 9+3. The nausea is tolerable. The bloating is irritating but the CONSTIPATION is the worst! I can look at food and bloat and subsequently become constipation. And all I want to do is sleep. My body starts to shut down around 3 and until I get into bed around 830 is a struggl for survival. I really hope I start to feel better. My doc prescribed vitamin b complex supplements for the nausea and fatigue. I'm trying to eat more brand and fiber but it reall is a 50/50 solution. I've now resorted to chugging prune juice.

The heart palpitations hit me hard around 7 weeks and it really scared me. I felt like I was on the verge of a heart attack! It dissapeared around 8 weeks, thank God. It was a very scary feeling.

I hope we all feel some relief soon!

Lil 10/28/17 User image

5 years ago • Edited

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo