Community post

Discussion

Group for the BFPs

View Full Post

Hi, girls! I just wanted to create a group for all the BFPs we have gotten. There have been so many lately and i have gotten to know a lot of you and i don't want to go to another forum. I feel bad talking on other groups about my bfp when others are still trying. So I figured we could talk about things in here too! I am 6w5d today. I have a 2yr old dd and am 39 yrs old. Just starting to get a few symptoms and my eye is twitching out of control. Hope to hear from my other bfp friends!

1366 Replies • 5 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

911 - 920 of 1366 Replies | Last Page

Kelliria no I have only ever had a sweep when I was all ready in labour I wasn't going to have one if baby wasn't engaged but since they are hopefully, it'll work. Oooh so close for you too...not far behind me at all :) 7lb is a lovely weight, my daughter was 7lb1 at 40 weeks...so I hope this one doesn't stay put for too much longer...my son was 8lb5 at 41 weeks and oh my god the burn when I was pushing was unreal in comparison...talk about ring of fire lol. The latest they'll let me go over to all being well is 4th December...oh I hope not hehe xxx

5 years ago

Good luck to everyone but I’m probably not joining you quite yet. Blood test came back positive but super low, so doesn’t look good. Same faint line this morning.

5 years ago

Hey Ladies! How bad is getting a sweep? I find just a normal pap is uncomfortable/ painful! My Drs haven’t mentioned a sweep to me yet however I am being induced in 2 weeks so who knows!

5 years ago

photomama Sorry to hear your bloods didn't go too well...I hope they do go up for you

tryingafteraloss 2 weeks how exciting...it seems lots of us will be having our babies around the same time now with people having them early :) how far along will you be at induction? I have no idea about the sweep as I've only ever had one in labour when then check for dialation, but I'm booked in for one on Friday...so will ket you know. 10 days til due date for me

5 years ago

The sweep depends on the dr i think. I had it 2xs with dd. The 1st dr i had to have him stop because it hurt. He was pretty rough. A week later i had a different dr do it and she was much easier. Didn't hurt at all. She has been my dr this whole pregnancy. The male dr is older and he owns the practice. They go in pretty deep with their fingers and stretch things out quite a bit. It only lasts about 30 seconds so if you can bare through it it isnt long. It didn't work for me but i know plenty of women it does work on.

5 years ago • Post starter

Wow lots of excitement on the board, Most of you ladies are so close!!! I can't wait to see beautiful baby pictures if you guys choose to post them:)
@kelliria I've got my fingers crossed for a 29th baby for you!

User image

5 years ago

Thanks Kelliria, hopefully won't be too bad....I've spent the weekend with baby moving even lower, feels like they're almost out.....period pains...lower back backs....losing mucus plug....butttt still no labour. Feel like my body's done as much as it can it terms of getting ready and we are just waiting for the proper contractions to start. I'm hoping not too much longer and it's very uncomfortable with baby so so low, I've also developed a horrible cold :( which sucks! Hope everyone has had a good weekend and is feeling well xx

5 years ago

@kellerina .
Hope your pregnancy going well honey... I c you don't have long to go.
Best wishes for when it happens.

5 years ago

39 weeks today mama's! It's 6am here and I've been up for 2hours with Braxton hicks :( I'm so bunged up with cold that I'm struggling to breathe lay down, and my throats sore too....urgh why do I get this now?? Yesterday's bump pic

user submitted image

5 years ago

@lakarmw such a beautiful bump!!! But you poor thing, I bet your just miserable:(

User image

5 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo