Community post

Discussion

Group for the BFPs

View Full Post

Hi, girls! I just wanted to create a group for all the BFPs we have gotten. There have been so many lately and i have gotten to know a lot of you and i don't want to go to another forum. I feel bad talking on other groups about my bfp when others are still trying. So I figured we could talk about things in here too! I am 6w5d today. I have a 2yr old dd and am 39 yrs old. Just starting to get a few symptoms and my eye is twitching out of control. Hope to hear from my other bfp friends!

1366 Replies • 5 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

891 - 900 of 1366 Replies | Last Page

Love all the bumps n ultrasound pics! Hope all you ladies are doing well!

AFM: 35+2 today! Definitely think baby girl has dropped. She is head down and low in my pelvis. Been back n forth to the hospital for an irritable uterus, contractions and cramping. Being induced at 38 weeks due to gestational diabetes so less than 3 weeks and I get to meet my lil rainbow baby!

user submitted image

5 years ago

@ trying aww less than 3 weeks!! That's amazing, I bet you are over the moon! And you look great!!!

User image

5 years ago

Went to the polls last night with my little bump! Although it doesn't feel so little anymore, but I know I still have a long ways to go!

@Kelliria - I hope you pass all those stress tests with flying colors!

@Trying - Sure looks like she's dropped to me!

user submitted image

5 years ago

Hi! I'm 31yrs and 4 w 4days pregnant today ... I had my first blood test last Thursday and it was positive (12dpo). I had a second blood test on Monday to make sure my HCG was increasing and they confirmed pregnancy! We had been trying for a very long time, this will be our first baby. My first ultrasound is booked at 6 weeks 2 days Nov 19. Baby D is due July 13, 2019...
Symptoms... mild cramping- Dr says its normal due to my uterus stretching, Lower back pain and mildly sore breasts... So excited to have a group to talk symptoms and get advise from!

5 years ago

Aww congratulations Mrsdeedee and welcome :) so pleased to hear lovely news.

I'm currently 38 weeks and 1 day, and waiting for any sign baby wants to arrive....no signs so far I'm very excited to meet our new bundle and to find out if we have a girl or boy in there I'm trying to cherish my last week's of pregnancy as thus is my third and final baby....but I just can't wait to meet him/her

Flamingogirl13 what a cute bump you have, how far along are you now?xx

5 years ago

I love the bump flamingo!!!
And welcome Ms.Deedee!!! So glad you joined us here:) i bet your excited for that first ultrasound!!
Lakarmw I'm so impressed you don't know the gender!! That would be so hard for me to do but what a thrilling delivery surprise!

User image

5 years ago

@Lakarmw - I'm 26 weeks and 1 day! I'll be in my third trimester Thanksgiving (US) week. I love the size of my bump right now and getting to feel all the movement. Sometimes baby is super active. I also started prenatal yoga to help with strength and stretching. Did your other children come on time or were they early?

5 years ago

Oh it's a lovely stage to be at flamingogirl13 I loved having a lovely reasonable size bump, it's only these last few weeks it starts to be so heavy and in the way. Not long at all until your on the final count down too! Unfortunately my other two children didn't make an early appearance...my daughter's waters broke on her due date and I didn't go into labour so they induced me with a drip and she arrived 2 days later. My son was born 7 days late naturally....so it's not likely our little one will arrive early, but I'd love it if they surprised me...even by just beinging on time. But obviously the most important thing is they arrive healthy

5 years ago

Hey ladies have been MIA. I thought i talk here as its hard to talk to family about this issue as some have there own opinions.
Well DR called us in yesterday was so nervous the past 2 days. But we received news we didnt expect....the DNA genetic blood work came back showing positive for DOwn Syndrome as she was talking i went blank after a few minutes i broke down. Hubby stayed calm till she left room and she said you can stay here as lomg as you like he finally broke down. We cried and cried and after all that we talked. We have to see a gentic conselor now and do a (I believe) level something ultrasound and from there decide to do the amino testing. I have dome my google and am soooo scared about that test. There is positive and negative reviews. I dont know what to do!!!! My hubby wants to kove forward with test because we both believe in the power of prayer. The Lord above does work Miracles. Has anyone done this test before? Im scared of a miscarriage as after test you have to be on rest for 24-72 hrs on how you feel. Im in tears agaim as im writing this. Please let my baby BOY be healthy!! Its a boy!!

5 years ago • Edited

@Rooroo917 - so glad you got a good strong HB and some answers. Placenta almost always moves up as you go along, so hopefully the spotting will stop soon.
@Lakarmw - Can't believe you're so close! How exciting! I didn't find out gender my first two pregnancies either. This time we decided to find out because we were going to get SO many scans, we were bound to see it. This way, we got to experience a gender reveal, so something different. I loved finding out at birth though. My first son was born on his due date, and my second was a week late. Everyone in my family goes late, so I know the agony of waiting. Very excited for you.
@Kelliria - I'm starting my NSTs next week too at 33 wks. I've never done one before. Are they a big pain? I'm also getting induced at 39 wks if she passes all her NSTs. Hoping to get her to 39 wks, but I'll be happy if she gets to 37. Good luck and hope baby does well!
@Trying - Baby has dropped! Great pics too. It's so exciting getting into the last month. I can't wait till mine is out! But after a loss, just to have baby in your arms is the ultimate goal.
@Flamingogirl - Great pic and good for you for voting! I did too. :)
@Mrsdeedee - Welcome and congratulations on your new little bean! July is a great month. The last bit will be kinda hot, but your child will be able to have pool parties and do fun summer stuff for his/her birthday!

AFM, I just had my 32 wk growth scan and she's holding steady at 23th percentile. She was 25th last time, but it's within a margin of error. I just don't want her to drop down to 10th percentile - that's IUGR. I just need her strong enough and healthy enough to withstand labor and delivery, as I don't want a scheduled C-section if I can help it. We make small babies, so I'm not surprised. But I have gestational diabetes and apparently that's making NO difference in her size whatsoever. New doctor is really nice and accommodating, while still seems to know what she's doing. Answered all my questions. If Baby girl fails a NST and a following bio physical profile scan, then they'll get her out early. Right now, she's about 3 1/2 lbs so I need her to get bigger! However, she's super cute. This was the first time we got a good picture of her face and she looks like her brother Oscar, except more feminine. Idk if that's in my head though...either way, I can't wait to meet her. Induction is planned for the day after Christmas!

user submitted image

5 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo