Community post

Discussion

Group for the BFPs

View Full Post

Hi, girls! I just wanted to create a group for all the BFPs we have gotten. There have been so many lately and i have gotten to know a lot of you and i don't want to go to another forum. I feel bad talking on other groups about my bfp when others are still trying. So I figured we could talk about things in here too! I am 6w5d today. I have a 2yr old dd and am 39 yrs old. Just starting to get a few symptoms and my eye is twitching out of control. Hope to hear from my other bfp friends!

1366 Replies • 5 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

181 - 190 of 1366 Replies | Last Page

Hope everyone has a lovely weekend. I had another very emotional day yesterday, it got a lot better come the eveing and so far feeling much better today. How is everyone else doing?
I got impatient again this morning (wanted to wait a week) and had a little look for baby again using my doppler and found him/her again really easily It is literally the most reassuring sound ever. Found their little heart chugging away at 161bpm. I am starting to get so anxious about my ultrasound on Friday. I just want to see a healthy little baby, and come home and tell my other babies they're going to be a big sister (again) and big brother. I am opting to have the nuchal screening tests too, not sure why but since they're offering then I figured I may as well, so again that's another worry.
How many others have scans/appointments this week? 6 more sleeps for me. I wish I could just sleep from now until then xx

5 years ago

I'm having the NT scan Friday and a stitch put in Saturday, but just saw bub wiggling away just this past Wednesday

Lil 10/28/17 User image

5 years ago

Good luck Neomasie :) exciting day for us both. Hope the stitch goes ok, too, and isn't too uncomfortable xx

5 years ago

I still have 25 more days until my next scan! I’m excited and yet terrified at the same time! I’ll be 12 weeks and just really want to see a healthy bubs progressing in there. It’s really hard not to let the doubts creep in still at this stage! End of next week I go for the blood tests for Trisomy and Down’s syndrome. Just praying baby is all good! X

5 years ago

Lol! The bloat right now!

user submitted image

5 years ago

Tell me about it I've been out today and twice kind people have asked me if we'll be having any more. Please STOP asking I know I'm fatter than normal. I will tell you after Friday (fingers crossed all is well )!!!!! I've never been asked so often than in the last few weeks it's awful. o just keep replying "we havent ruled it out yet" And now the sun's out too so I can't wear a coat and scarf to cover me up.
And good luck for next week tryingafteraloss I'm sure you're tests will go great xxx

5 years ago

Thanks @Lakarmw good luck to you too and @tryingafteraloss

Lil 10/28/17 User image

5 years ago

@Tryingafterloss. I hear you about waiting. My ultrasound is on May 28 and I too hope for a healthy baby. I am sure our scans will go great. Just have to get through Monday morning till my doctor's appointment which will have me nervous too.

User image[/url]

5 years ago

Yep, my clothes are officially getting uncomfortably tight and I have a pooch already. When I suck in my stomach it still bulges out right where our Jelly Bean will be but it's definitely still too squishy to be her. I'm guessing my uterus is shoving all my other organs up there already!

Hubs and I have decided we're not going to tell his parents about the pregnancy this week... They live in FL, us in OH, and we're both just so peeved that she pulled hubs away last time to ask that we don't even want to tell her anymore. I decided I'm probably going to wear my maternity shirts when we're there and maybe even some elastic banded pants but unless she notices and says something, we won't. Lol ugh, you'd think someone who had 4 kids and some miscarries would have the decency to not outright ask. MIL's... Ugh. Lol this is going to be a long week!

My next appointment is at 13 weeks on May 30... I SO hope they try to find baby's heartbeat on doppler so we can start telling other important people! Thank God you ladies exist to vent to

5 years ago

So, I just received a call from my OB’s office and my urine sample came back positive for a urinary tract infection and now my OB wants me to take antibiotics for the duration of my pregnancy! I’m only 9 weeks! That’s a long time to be on antibiotics?! Anyone ever heard of this?

5 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo