Community post

Discussion

Group for the BFPs

View Full Post

Hi, girls! I just wanted to create a group for all the BFPs we have gotten. There have been so many lately and i have gotten to know a lot of you and i don't want to go to another forum. I feel bad talking on other groups about my bfp when others are still trying. So I figured we could talk about things in here too! I am 6w5d today. I have a 2yr old dd and am 39 yrs old. Just starting to get a few symptoms and my eye is twitching out of control. Hope to hear from my other bfp friends!

1366 Replies • 5 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

311 - 320 of 1366 Replies | Last Page

@sabrinaaababy. Congrats on your first. I pray you have a happy and healthy nine months. When is your first ultrasound?

User image[/url]

5 years ago • Edited

Really pleased your appointment went well neomasie, you must be so relieved to have your staples and stitches out, must feel more comfortable too :)

coelh102 congratulations on your twin boys! How amazing :) My sister's are twins are their bond is amazing, twins are very special. Please keep rested, my best friend had her little boy a week and a half ago at 32 weeks, he's in nicu, he's perfect he can breathe by himself and has no problems at all, but he hasn't yet learned to suck so can't feed by himself yet, so he's got to stay put until he learns it, which he is slowly slowly :) he's doing fantastic, but she is finding it hard being back and forth from hospital as she has 2 other children. So truly keep as rested as possible, tokeep those babies inside for as long as possible:)

Congratulations to you also Sabrinaababy.

I was having lots of movement last night from baby, they must have been having a really active time as I was having definite movement for at least ten minutes :) xxx

5 years ago

Thank you very much! @dragonfly I’m going in for an appointment next week which will make me 6 weeks but I don’t think there will be an ultrasound. Probably blood work and what not. The ultrasound I know for a fact will be at 8 weeks. This is still so unreal for me!

User image

5 years ago

Congrats and welcome @sabrinababy

How exciting @Lakarmw besides finally holding baby in your arms, baby movements make all the trials and tribulations of pregnancy so worth it! I can't wait for more explicit obvious movement

Lil 10/28/17 User image

5 years ago

Good morning ladies. I hope everyone had a good weekend and doing well. I'm awake half hour before my alarm as I can't sleep. Little one sort of keeps waking me up. Plus today is the day I finally get to see my baby and hopefully find out the gender. A lot of people have been saying boy. However, my hubby still says it's a girl and I'm sloly starting to believe him after all this time of me saying it's a boy. So I'm hoping to finally lay this to rest. My appointment is at 10:20, so I will post pictures when I'm able.

User image[/url]

5 years ago

Cant wait to hear your results!!

5 years ago • Post starter

I can't wait to hear dragonfly! I guess BOY!

5 years ago

Evening ladies. Quick post before I turn in. Pictures are up with gender revealed. Take a look if you wish. Baby wasn't being photo genic and not be cooperative with the tech. I am hoping for one more ultrasound ymto confirm the gender. Will ask my doctor at Monday's appointment. For those who aren't friends with me, please let me know.

User image[/url]

5 years ago • Edited

Dragonfly, NOOOOO! lol. Everyone is just as excited as you are and then the baby was stubborn!! Oh, the suspense! Lol. I should get my results any day now for my NIPT. We are both in the waiting limbo right now!

5 years ago • Post starter

Eeek did they give you any idea of what they thought your baby was? Hope everything went well with the ultrasound other than baby being stubborn :) xxx

5 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo