Community post

Discussion

Group for the BFPs

View Full Post

Hi, girls! I just wanted to create a group for all the BFPs we have gotten. There have been so many lately and i have gotten to know a lot of you and i don't want to go to another forum. I feel bad talking on other groups about my bfp when others are still trying. So I figured we could talk about things in here too! I am 6w5d today. I have a 2yr old dd and am 39 yrs old. Just starting to get a few symptoms and my eye is twitching out of control. Hope to hear from my other bfp friends!

1366 Replies • 5 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1321 - 1330 of 1366 Replies | Last Page

Hi ladies! I am so happy to see you all pregnant together again! I wish I could have one more but I am no longer with the babies dad so I can't do anymore alone at 42. Whew, my energy is lower than 30s anyway. We are doing great and so happy. Here is Reese! She turned a yr and a half on the 1st.

user submitted image

3 years ago • Post starter

@Beautiful38 - I'm so glad to see Elijah is on a roll! He would love a little sibling if it's in the cards. I know he would! I'm feeling much better these past few weeks. Now that I'm in the second trimester the nausea has subsided and I don't feel crampy anymore. I am starting to get into that always hungry phase and I think it's worse this time because I still breastfeed Annika some. If I don't eat then I feel pretty crappy...

I had an ultrasound on May 11th and baby looked great. Was measuring behind a tad (as I expected) but not enough for them to move my due date so November 24th still. I have the morphology ultrasound on July 6th, which is my Moms birthday! Unfortunately because of covid-19 my husband still can't come with me to the ultrasound so he's very bummed about that. My sister-in-law had her third baby last week and the first boy in the family. She is hoping ours is a boy so they will have a built in cousin playmate! I am hoping for a boy too but would be thrilled with a sister for Annika. I had a gut feeling that I was looking at my son when I held the 12week ultrasound so we'll see if I am right! Didn't have any feelings one way or the other when I was pregnant with our daughter.

@Kelliria - She is adorable! I think two girls is perfect!

Calvingirl - I like your plan!

3 years ago

@calvingirl. I remember those days when we were trying for our second child and my daughter has refused to take naps.

@Kelliria. Phoebe looks so adorable. Sorry things didn't work out with her dad and I hope he still gets to see her and spend time with her.

@Flamingogirl13. Glad to see that you are progressing well and the ultrasounds are good. Sad that your husband can't come with you because of COVID. I hope my husband can as he hasn't been to any of my previous ones and I am making him go this time as this will be our last baby. I'm still a bit crampy and achy and hope those are good signs as again, I am stressed about the "unknown" until I have my ultrasound on June 22.

User image[/url]

3 years ago

Baby update. Alba Rose was born 5/6/20 weighing 8lb8 we love her to pieces she’s amazing. We had an easy quick delivery and just a couple of grazes. She’s doing amazing and by day 5 was weighing 8lb11. Here she is

user submitted image

3 years ago

@Lakamrw. Awe. Congrats girl. She is beautiful. I can't wait to hold mine soon but I have a long way to go.

AFM. Found out early this week that my girlfriend is pregnant (3 weeks). I always dreamt we would be pregnant together. She doesn't know that I am pregnant too. I think she will be very happy once she finds out. We aren't telling anyone till after the first trimester but I feel my parents should should know first and their wedding anniversary is coming up on July 24. I hope my parents will be happy as my step mom wanted one of ua to get snipped so I assume she doesn't want us to have any more. Well after this baby(ies) that I will be. FYI, my daughter seems adament that I am having twins "one of each she says". So will see on June 22 on how many buns are in the oven and I hope my hisband can join me. Hope everyone elae is doing well.

User image[/url]

3 years ago • Edited

@Lakarmw - What a wonderful update! She is so precious! Congratulations! How does Nancy like being a big sister? How far apart are they? Mine will be 22 months apart.

3 years ago

@lakarmw - She's so beautiful! And I LOVE LOVE LOVE the name! So pretty! Congratulations!

3 years ago

@larkrmw- OMG she is beautiful!! Congratulations!

3 years ago

Wow ladies. I'm 7 weeks today and my belly looks like I'm 4 months already. Not sure if that is caused by bloating after eating or what. Got my ultrasound June 22 in the afternoon. On the bright side, I found out last week or the week before that my girlfriend is pregnant. She is roughly maybe 4 weeks. She doesn't know that I am pregnant either and I'm sure she will be very excited as I invisioned us pregnant together around the same time.

Hope everyone else is doing well.

User image[/url]

3 years ago

Evening ladies. I just wanted to give you a quick update. My girlfriend messaged me Monday morning saying she had lost the baby Sunday night. My heart broke for her. I talked to her today and she seems to be doing okay and not in any pain.

AFM. I took three pictures throughout the day around the same time to show the extremity of being bloated. I am only 11 weeks today and again, I feel more like 4-6 months. Talk about bloatedness.

user submitted image

User image[/url]

3 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo