Community post

Discussion

Group for the BFPs

View Full Post

Hi, girls! I just wanted to create a group for all the BFPs we have gotten. There have been so many lately and i have gotten to know a lot of you and i don't want to go to another forum. I feel bad talking on other groups about my bfp when others are still trying. So I figured we could talk about things in here too! I am 6w5d today. I have a 2yr old dd and am 39 yrs old. Just starting to get a few symptoms and my eye is twitching out of control. Hope to hear from my other bfp friends!

1366 Replies • 5 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

851 - 860 of 1366 Replies | Last Page

Just had my 36+3 midwife appointment...baby still isn't engaged but is on the brim and is head down in a good position. All went well, babys heart rate was 135....boy??? maybe....she agreed to do me a sweep at 39+3 but no earlier but better than earliest 41 like with my son xx

5 years ago

@dragonfly thank you! Its so funny I never made that connection with Sailor moon, I'll have to tell my daughter about that because she loves anime and she will get a kick out of it!

@Lakarmw thank you! I love the Roo nickname for your Ruby too!!

User image

5 years ago

@lakarmw wow your so close! That does sound like a boy heart beat!! Forgive my ignorance but what is a sweep? Lol

User image

5 years ago

It's when then separate the membranes of your cervix to try to encourage labour...I've never had one before with my other 2 children until all ready in labour so will be new for me.....that's unless baby decides to come earlier....but I very much doubt to have an early one xx

5 years ago

what an adorable little bean, @beaut1ful8 my daughters heartbeat started off quite high in the early weeks but has been steadily around 140 throughout this pregnancy. i dont know if that helps you much!
@dragonfly23 how are you and little Isaiah doing settling into home? and how are you feeling?
@RooRoo welcome and congrats on the BFP! You are more than welcome.

I had an appointment 2 days ago and this kid is already 3/5ths engaged. I had a strong feeling that would be the case and i can already feel shes settled down in there. It sure feels like lightening. i can eat better without feeling like im going to pass out after a glass of water. her kicks arent so much in my ribs anymore and i have a lot of pelvic pressure and lightening crotch and anus-fun stuff. I was scheduled for 37+3 but due to her being engaged, increased cramping and the fact that i have the cerclage in and i cant go into natural labor, doc says we may have to go in a week earlier at 36+3. I think its overkill and hope we can still make it to 37+3 and i believe we will.
nonetheless, it seems i should probably start getting serious about packing some bags around here...

Lil 10/28/17 User image

5 years ago

Neomasie, omg! That is so soon! If the dr feels like it is necessary, go for it. I understand your worry though. 37 wks sounds much better. I can't wait to see your baby. Are you nervous? I cant believe we are all so close! After work yesterday, i carpet cleaned my room which is huge. It is a full, finished basement and took till 8pm. Hoping all the work will help engage her! Seriously starting to nest.

5 years ago • Post starter

@kelliria it is very very soon. I have brief moments of anxiety, but mostly everything feels so surreal. it feels like a dream, or like its happening to someone else's life, if that makes sense? i dont think it'll really hit me until maybe the night before or the morning we head to the hospital. I still feel like there's still a bit more to do to prepare, but i'm also so tired, sore and achy, i'm just kind of like 'meh-as long as she's got some clothes, diapers and a place to sleep, she'll be just fine'

Once again, i wish i had a fraction of your energy @kelliria! i wish you could bottle it and sell it!

Lil 10/28/17 User image

5 years ago

Oooh so so soon Neomasie, hope it all goes well for you.....I'm sure a few days earlier than you thought would be fine too...very exciting...
Hehe Kelliria I'm the same with the nesting....painted my porch yesterday and having a new stairs carpet fitted today....
Symptom wise, I seem to have developed nausea again like at the start.....it's very very annoying :( 37 weeks tomorrow oooh i hooe tbe end is in sight soon, and i dont have another 5 weeks to go xxx

5 years ago

@Lakarmw i hope you don't have to wait 5 weeks, either! this little people can be so unpredictable! happy nesting. hopefully all the activity will make time fly by too.

Lil 10/28/17 User image

5 years ago

Fingers crossed Neomasie! I am trying to be on my feet as much as possible, or on my ball....gawd knows if it'll help..but it can't hurt. Going for a nice walk today with the kids to the park...
When are you next in to find out when your little one will be born?xxx

5 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo