Community post

Discussion

Group for the BFPs

View Full Post

Hi, girls! I just wanted to create a group for all the BFPs we have gotten. There have been so many lately and i have gotten to know a lot of you and i don't want to go to another forum. I feel bad talking on other groups about my bfp when others are still trying. So I figured we could talk about things in here too! I am 6w5d today. I have a 2yr old dd and am 39 yrs old. Just starting to get a few symptoms and my eye is twitching out of control. Hope to hear from my other bfp friends!

1366 Replies • 5 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1161 - 1170 of 1366 Replies | Last Page

I had my obgyn appointment today and was told I had abnormal reading on glucose test guess I failed it bc now this Thursday they want me to do the 3hr glucose test. I am soooo nervous can anyone help you on what they look for or how I would feel? Never done this? Then telling me baby could be big? Possibly Early labor?

5 years ago

@Beaut1ful38: Don’t worry! The same thing happened to me with the previous pregnancy.

I had the elevated levels after the glucose test and then I had to do the 3 hour glucose test. They just measure the levels over a longer period of time. Sitting there for 3 hours wasn’t fun lol , but I passed it!

I’ve heard it’s pretty common to fail the glucose test. I think that in my case I was drinking more teas with sugar and was having onion syrup (with sugar) for the bug (cold?) I had (I wanted to avoid any medication) and I had more sugar before the first glucose test than typically which might have been the reason for the elevated levels... But everything turned out to be normal!

And my boy was not bigger. He was a normal size. He wasn’t born preterm either. It’ll be all good!

My baby was born on July 26th, 2018 And it's a ! And my 2nd baby boy was born

5 years ago

Ladies, found out today we’re having TWINS!!! the really fast doubling time made me think it could be, when I first found out. Both babies measuring perfectly, even ahead. Hoping to see heartbeats next week at 6 week ultrasound. Wow I feel beyond blessed! Husband and family are thrilled. My husband is an identical twin and always wanted twins of his own. I was so shocked when the doctor told me today! I filmed a video on my iPhone but hands were shaking haha! My 2.5 year old daughter kept telling me “No Mommy, there’s two babies in your belly!” Well she was right!

user submitted image

5 years ago • Edited

Rylie’s 2 month pic!! ??????

user submitted image

5 years ago

Hi ladies. Got the surprise of a lifetime. Went for ultrasound yesterday and they found a THIRD baby/heartbeat. I am shellshocked, and terrified. After a year and a half of infertility, I was on a very low dose of injectables. I NEVER thought this would happen to me. I feel blessed to be pregnant at all, but super scared of complications, logistics, and long term impact/finances etc. Baby C’s sac was hiding last week when they told me twins

user submitted image

5 years ago • Edited

Photomama, omg! Triplets! Are you beyond terrified?! I bet you are a basket of emotions! Congrats!

5 years ago • Post starter

@Kelleria, yes, beyond terrified and definitely a basket of emotions! We plan on getting cvs genetic testing done hope to get good news

5 years ago

@Photomama - Wow!!! Congratulations! I am so beyond happy to see your triplet news! After all this time three babies. I know that multiple pregnancies can be hard and have lots of complications so I am thinking of you and sending lots of good vibes your way and the babies way. Give us an update next time you have a check up. I bet you will be having lots more of those now that you know you are having triplets! Was baby C measuring the same as A & B?

@Beaut1ful38 - You are next up for having a baby right?! I hope all is going well and that you passed that 3 hour glucose test.

AFM - Annika will be 3 weeks old tomorrow! My DH has one more week home with me and then my Mom is taking a week off to help me. After that I will be on my own for 7 weeks until I go back to work. It's been amazing have this much time with DH and Annika. I'm so glad he was able to take off four weeks and it will feel so different when he goes back to work.

Annika is doing well and was 9lbs 5oz at her 2 week check up. They don't need to see her again until she is 2 months old. Unless something comes up of course. I'll be able to weigh her at a Moms group thing at her 1 month point so at least I will know how big she is! After struggling with latch the first week and some nipple break down, we are doing well now. Sometimes she pinches me, but now I know how to pop her off correctly.

I hope everyone is doing well!

5 years ago

Congratulations to all the new babies! They are all truly beautiful! Oh there's so much to catch up on. Oh my photomama woweeeee triplets! How exciting. My sister's are twins 11 years younger than me, and they have such a special bond, I hope pregnancy is kind to you, enjoy this magical time! My little Nancy is now 15weeks old and weighing 15.5lb she's such a little chunk!

user submitted image

5 years ago

xx

user submitted image

5 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo