Community post

Discussion

Group for the BFPs

View Full Post

Hi, girls! I just wanted to create a group for all the BFPs we have gotten. There have been so many lately and i have gotten to know a lot of you and i don't want to go to another forum. I feel bad talking on other groups about my bfp when others are still trying. So I figured we could talk about things in here too! I am 6w5d today. I have a 2yr old dd and am 39 yrs old. Just starting to get a few symptoms and my eye is twitching out of control. Hope to hear from my other bfp friends!

1366 Replies • 5 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

31 - 40 of 1366 Replies | Last Page

Hey Ladies! Just had my first ultrasound scan. I’m measuring 6w6days (I thought I may have O’d later!). Baby looks great! Saw the heartbeat!!! 140bpm! They said everything looks good! ???? New due date is Dec 11.

user submitted image

5 years ago

Congrats @tryingafteraloss!! Baby is looking and sounding great! It must be such a relief to get that confirmation!

Lil 10/28/17 User image

5 years ago

Ahhh! Tryingafteraloss, i love it! We are about the same due date. I havent had my scan but i did temp and opk so my dd is around the 9th or 10th. I'm saying 10th. I know that makes you feel much better. Congrats, mama!

5 years ago • Post starter

Thanks @neomasie & @kelliria! Xx. Kelliria we can be due date buddies!! ????

5 years ago

Beautiful pic, Trying! Love it! Congratulations! Can't wait for my own.

5 years ago

Ladies, I started a forum discussion on CountdownMyPregnancy (the other site) called * Holiday (Oct-Dec) 2018 Babies *. Here is the link - just remove the spaces in the beginning. That's so the BB won't block it.
h t t p : / / www.countdownmypregnancy.com/forum/post.php?postid=95573

Anyway, CMP is not very active right now in the discussion groups, but it was in 2015 because I found an amazing group of women who shared the time with me. I think this group is a great idea, but as one woman in another group pointed out, AF got her and it caused her pain to scroll past this group's title. Maybe we should move over to CMP altogether and then we won't inadvertently be causing anyone pain? What does everyone think?

If you are over at CMP (and I'm on both and will be), my username there is the same - Calvingirl. "Follow" me.

5 years ago

Calvingirl, i will look into it. I felt bad as well when i read it. I created the group discussion so i wouldnt be talking about it in case others that didnt want to see the stuff didnt have to, but i think that is a good idea to move on. Ill have to find it. I was trying to help but guess i didnt. Like you, i love the women i have met here and want to keep in touch but i dont want to make this site that i needed dearly ttc uncomfortable for those still trying. This site is for ttc so i think i better step back. Im looking there now.

5 years ago • Edited • Post starter

midnightrose and dragonfly - I'm so sorry you both feel that way about telling your family. I know when I tell my dad he probably won't even care, he never calls or texts me and we pretty much have zero relationship cuz he lives with my sister who I dont' speak with who is 40, married and lives in his house with her 2 kids (18 and 1) and her hubs and they give my dad ZERO money a month - to me that's just scummy but anywho, that's not why we are here... I say if they don't like it, bless and release! They don't have to like it. If you're happy, that's all that matters :) take care of you and that growing baby inside you with love for yourself and for him/her!!

Kellira - funny you say that because I have had such awful insomnia the past 3 nights! Like BAD! I haven't even had coffee today because I'm scare that'll make it even worse! I never had this my other two times I was pregnant. Not fun! I'll be 4 weeks tomorrow - I hope I don't have this my entire pregnancy! I am feeling wicked nauseous too :( Almost tossed my cookies but then ate some potatoes and then felt okay. Now I'm starting to feel nauseous again - gonna eat and hopefully that helps! I'm thinking happy, positive thoughts for you for your u/s on Friday! Everything will be okay! You're going to see your little bean!!!!

I called my doctors office today and I'm going for bloodwork to check my HCG & progesterone levels tomorrow then again on Thursday! I am hoping my numbers will at least double! Praying so hard that this is it, this time I get to take this baby home with us!!!!

When is everyones due date? My EDD for now is 12-30-18! I'm hoping I'll have baby before Christmas! Wouldn't that be a miracle!!! Trying to think of cute ways to announce it, I'll be 13 weeks on June 20th ... so maybe announce on July 4th? Have any of you thought how you'll announce yours?

Also - how do I make a pregnancy ticker that I can use on this site? I need one :) lol

5 years ago • Edited

Kelleria - not your fault at all, and you tried to mitigate it well. I like having this group, but yeah, her comment made me feel guilty because I know how jealous I got as I watched my online friends come and go with their BFPs and I still didn't have one.

BB2018 - I just called to get my ultrasound apt for May, and omg, they want me to come in at 230 for beta levels and progesterone tests too - today and Wed. I'm so nervous. My tests look great, but what if it doesn't double??? My goodness, it's already a roller coaster of emotions.

5 years ago

@tryingafterloss Love the pic! I'm so anxious for my own!

@Kelliria I still think it was a great idea to split off from the Dec. Babies group... But I will look for everyone on the other site too. I made an account shortly after my BFP but haven't really messed with it much. Also, I'm in Ohio too!

The doc has my EDD as 12/6 for now but if I measure closer to when I actually O'd it'll probably be the 8th or 9th. Countdown to dating scan is less than 9 days!

5 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo