Community post

Discussion

Group for the BFPs

View Full Post

Hi, girls! I just wanted to create a group for all the BFPs we have gotten. There have been so many lately and i have gotten to know a lot of you and i don't want to go to another forum. I feel bad talking on other groups about my bfp when others are still trying. So I figured we could talk about things in here too! I am 6w5d today. I have a 2yr old dd and am 39 yrs old. Just starting to get a few symptoms and my eye is twitching out of control. Hope to hear from my other bfp friends!

1366 Replies • 5 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1281 - 1290 of 1366 Replies | Last Page

And here’s our next princess cooking. Currently just over 20 weeks

user submitted image

4 years ago

Oh so sweet! Nancy and the new princess! Is that all girls for you Larkarmw or do you have some older boys?

Happy New Year to you all. Annika is starting to take steps and is 11 months old now! It's crazy how fast the time goes. She's really developing a personality and getting into books a lot more. I catch her flipping threw books on her own. So cute! Her grandparents got her a sled for Christmas so we are trying to use that as much as possible. The other day she picked up her snowsuit and walked to the door.

In TTC news for us I just got my first post partum period. Today! I'm not trilled with having a period again but I know if we want another baby I need to have it to be fertile and I can finally start tracking to see if/when I ovulate. I expect since we are still BFing that my cycles will be irregular so I ordered some OPKs to help. I suspect my fertility is coming back because Annika has dropped 1-2 night time feeds sometimes we go 8 or more hours at night without breastfeeding. Wish us luck this time around!

user submitted image

4 years ago

Oh good luck @flamingogirl13 that’s very exciting your period has returned, even if it’s no fun bless her on the sledge, she looks so cute Nancy hasn’t seen snow yet as we’ve had none yet this year. And her hair is gorgeous. I do have a little boy who’s 6 and an older daughter who is 7 too He wasn’t too impressed to be getting yet another sister haha but I’m sure he’ll love her xxxx

4 years ago

Oh my! Annika is just precious! What a beauty! I'm totally jealous of her hair. Phoebe is still kinda bald lol. She's taken a few steps but is pretty lazy. She loves to stand and clap, but won't start walking.

user submitted image

4 years ago

Aww! Nancy and Elijah are so sweet! We all make such pretty babies. Congrats on another princess, Lakarmw. I love girls. If I had known having a daughter was this much fun, I would've had 5 like my mom did.

4 years ago

I'm 24 fiance is 22 and I have a son from a different relationship he's 5 and I'm 23 weeks pregnant

God Bless

4 years ago

3d pic of our second son at 20 weeks and 3 days

user submitted image

God Bless

4 years ago

Awwww I love seeing everyone’s updated pics of the babies!! ?????? They are all gorgeous!! Rylie will be 14 months on Feb 1st. She’s a walking, talking, climbing hurricane! ????

user submitted image

4 years ago

Hi ladies. Happy New Year to all the ladies out there. I am so sorry for being so quiet and not posting a lot, but I do check the postings and loving all of the updates on babies and watching them get bigger every day and seeing ultrasound pictures of ladies who got their BFPs and also ladies back on the TTC journey. A lot has been going on since giving birth to Isaiah. Isaiah had surgery on his belly button for umbilical Granuloma and that was a success. He has a follow up appointment sometime in February. On January 1st, my husband's brother died of complications of COPD. We were planning on moving into my husband's house but since his brother died in it, we are now looking for a bigger house as I have a two bedroom house and we are a family of 4; so we are cramped and the kids are fighting all the time and it's very stressful. On a side note, my husband is finally having his hip surgery this Wednesday and things will be rough while he is recovering and will have to find a way to get our daughter to Pre-K and back. Since I got back from mat leave Sept 30; I have hardly any vacation so I will be working half days. Isaiah will be 15 months on the 19th and he is growing up so fast. He is so independant and loves doing things himself and gets really upset when we try to help him. On a positive note, we have talked about having a third and final baby, but not until we move to a bigger house and his hip is fully healed. So not sure when we will start trying.

Good luck to the ladies trying for baby #2 (flamingogirl13; I hope you get your BFP soon) and the ladies TTC baby #3 and so on.

user submitted image

User image[/url]

4 years ago

@ Tryingafterloss - She is so cute! I love that happy smile!!

@Dragonfly23 - I was wondering if you'd be looking to try for baby #3 some day! Isiah looks like such a little kid already. I'm glad to hear his surgery went well and I hope your husbands does too. I'll update here if I get a BFP! With continued breastfeeding I don't expect to ovulate regularly so we'll see how it all goes this winter and spring.

@AGamersWife - Congrats! Looks like you are due the same time as Lrkarmw!

4 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo