Community post

Discussion

Group for the BFPs

View Full Post

Hi, girls! I just wanted to create a group for all the BFPs we have gotten. There have been so many lately and i have gotten to know a lot of you and i don't want to go to another forum. I feel bad talking on other groups about my bfp when others are still trying. So I figured we could talk about things in here too! I am 6w5d today. I have a 2yr old dd and am 39 yrs old. Just starting to get a few symptoms and my eye is twitching out of control. Hope to hear from my other bfp friends!

1366 Replies • 5 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

621 - 630 of 1366 Replies | Last Page

You are never a burden Dragonfly23. This is a space you can share and worry all you want. We will support you.

5 years ago

@FlamingoGirl13. Thanks hun. Doctor just came in and since I am still cramping slightly, I am staying another night. Forgot to ask him if I will be off on medical leave for awhile. Will ask my nurse. Funny thing about that, my nurse is my last foster home I lived at and we both remembered each other. It was definately no coincidence and she called her mom and she came up right away to see me. It was a nice reunion as the last time I saw any of them was early 2000's when I was 16. I think I needed that today to help my mindset be at ease.

User image[/url]

5 years ago

Praying for your little guy, @dragonfly23. I can't imagine the anxiety and worry. Lik pp's have said, let's hope The condition corrects itself but if not at least little guy will be well taken care of. I know this is so much easier said than done. I hope you're getting some rest??

Lil 10/28/17 User image

5 years ago

@Neomasie. Thank you. I really hope his heart corrects itself and no further action is required. I've just been laying in bed but I have a rough time sleeping during the day. I get to go home tomorrow providing there are no more cramps but he sure is one active little guy.

User image[/url]

5 years ago

How are you doing @dragonfly23

Lil 10/28/17 User image

5 years ago

@Neomasie. Hanging in there. Still in the hospital waiting to see if I can go home. Had the stress test and all seems normal. They also checked my cervix and it's closed so that's good. Hopefully can go home today. Will keep everyone in the loop.

User image[/url]

5 years ago

Good luck for today Dragonfly23 :) I hope you make it home, glad to hear your cervix is nice and closed still, sounds like your little man is staying put for he time being. Try to stay positive as hard as it is :) xxx

5 years ago

Morning ladies. I hope everyone is doing well. Still looking like I will go home sometime after lunch. One doctor says the heart is completely developed so that is amazing to hear. The nurses also said that they have no doubt the valve will function normally when I have my next ultrasound and he may or may not have a slight murmur but I guess lots of people have those and are fine and he won't require surgery. Such a relief to hear that. It will be totaly up to the doctor on whether or not I will be taken off work but left that for me to decide since I sit pretty much all day. I'm still on the fence as being at home is also stressful too with a two year old running around and renos on the go. I will keep you ladies in the loop. Thank you to everyone for your kind words and wisdom. It is so good to have such awesome to look up to. Thank you all.

User image[/url]

5 years ago • Edited

I'm so glad to hear the update @dragonfly23! This. Has been quite a scare for you, as I can only imagine,but it sounds as if everything will end up just fine with the little guy.
We went on a major splurge for some baby goodies today and I'm so glad we did! We got a massive deal on a maxi cost pebble plus, pearl, and 2 way fix. All 3 for the price of 1.5! On top of that we got a swing, some tommee tipped bottles to test out, some swaddles,a room thermometer and my most coveted-a pregnancy pillow. So relieved and happy about our purchases. It becomes more real everyday that a baby bunny will soon be here

Lil 10/28/17 User image

5 years ago

Just got word that I can go home. Such a relief. No restricted work duties since I sit at my desk all the time.

User image[/url]

5 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo