Community post

Discussion

Group for the BFPs

View Full Post

Hi, girls! I just wanted to create a group for all the BFPs we have gotten. There have been so many lately and i have gotten to know a lot of you and i don't want to go to another forum. I feel bad talking on other groups about my bfp when others are still trying. So I figured we could talk about things in here too! I am 6w5d today. I have a 2yr old dd and am 39 yrs old. Just starting to get a few symptoms and my eye is twitching out of control. Hope to hear from my other bfp friends!

1366 Replies • 5 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1031 - 1040 of 1366 Replies | Last Page

Hi do any of you know if there is a way to enter a pregnancy into you cycles?

5 years ago

@ Shanuy81 - I think the only thing you can do is enter a positive pregnancy test on a given day. Mine still says I'm "overdue" on my cycle days and tells me I'm on CD217!! If you find a way to do it let us know!

5 years ago

Hey everyone...
So many beautiful babbies added since my last check-in! Congratulations to each and everyone off you... They are gorgeous and I'm loving the names too.
My due date was yesterday... It's come and gone... Had a sweep last week which I found pretty horrific! I was still closed...not dilated at all. I bled for two days after.
Been offered another sweep thus week but I'm thinking no. I'd rather she either came when she's ready... Or by induction as my date is 20th Dec for induction.
The wait is killing me... Feel like I've been in limbo for ages as I moved house October but can't unpack cases cos of my huge belly and sore pelvis (SPD). I haven't nested as such cos I can bearly move... But have had other symptoms on and off. Truth is.. it feels like she's moving higher up ???? it must be too cosy in there. 9 days to go for induction... Sure who's counting ????????????

5 years ago

@skillynet190 - congrats on your due date! I hope you go into labor naturally soo. Any day now...

Makes me feel foolish for being so eager at 37 wks, high risk or no. They just told me they moved my induction date up to 39 wks, or the day after Christmas versus 38 weeks as we had previously discussed. I'm so miserable now, and my last NST, my amniotic fluid levels were low, on the borderline of being dangerously low by 1cm, so I'm trying to rest and drink lots of fluids and cross my fingers that Phoebe can last for two more weeks. I'm also thinking very evil, very violent thoughts about the stupid doctors. That might be lack of sleep talking. I got 2 hrs last night after pacing till 4am. I'm exhausted and ready for baby. :(

5 years ago

Wow you guys! I can officially join. I got a negative on first response yesterday morning, a light positive yesterday afternoon, and a slightly darker one today at 11 dpo! Yay yay yay! August 23rd due date. Getting beta drawn today.

5 years ago

@photomama - YAY!!! An August baby means summer birthday parties! Let us know how your beta's turn out.

@skellynet190 - I hope baby girl comes on her own soon! If not at least you have the induction date as an end in sight now! Do you have a name picked out for her? I've been having lots of pelvic pressure too and I understand how it's hard to nest or get things done with it.

@Calvingirl - Let's hope that next NST shows more amniotic fluid. If it doesn't can you try and get them to switch your induction back to 38 weeks?

Good luck to you December Mamas!!

5 years ago

Ahh Calvin girl... Hope Ur time goes in for you safely..fingers crossed for you. The wait seems so long.. but when the day comes I'm sure it'll be worth it...xx
Flamingo.. how are you? And how far are you now.. your only a wee bit behind me aren't you? Has everything gone well for u?
Yes I have had a name picked out for about twenty years... And when trying with my ex for years it was the same name... It's my grannies name... She passed in 1986.. but out off 54 grandchildren I was her double... And no one else called their kids after her... Probably because it's quite an old fashioned name...but I always liked it myself. Her name was Sally Mcalinden... And since I'm not with my ex husband no more... She will also be called Sally Mcalinden... Strange how that all happened too... Middle name to be decided... But Sally rose is top of the list just now... ????.
Congratulations photo mama... That's brill news... Wishing u a happy and healthy 9 months. X
Hope all the new mammies are coping well at home and babbies are thriving ??

5 years ago

Thanks so much ladies, yes I’m very excited for an August baby. My DD was delivered early so hopefully that’s the case this time as well, and I won’t go over. This little one will only be three grade levels apart from my daughter instead of 4! I was really hoping for a summer baby :)

5 years ago • Edited

Skellynet190- another baby picture soon!!! Yea!!! Hope she comes naturally soon for you.

Calvingirl- can you ask them to keep the date previously scheduled, since amino fluid and how you are feeling? sorry you going through this but before you know it she will be in your arms!!

Photomama- let us know what your beta is!

Flamingogirl- how are you doing?

Afm: still waiting on test results of amino test. I have finally talk to a close cousin about everything and from the get go she said this baby is going to be loved no matter what. I have been searching Down syndrome babies and all. As i had every emotion you can think of since 10weeks, i have held it in so long that i need to release my emotions. I went through sadness, grief, why the what if..ect. My DH is ok he saod doenst matter he talks to my belly every day. My older kids are fine with it as well. Guess it was just me having these mixed emotions. I am excited to meet My Elijah Daniel in May. I pray everyday and just waiting on results. Glad i have some where to come and express my feeling without being judged.

5 years ago

@Beautiful38 - I'm doing ok. Moving around is getting harder and sleep is too! Since this is my first time being pregnant I have to remind myself to slow down and not do things I used to. Already asking DH to help me pick up things when I drop them! I still have increased pelvic pressure but no other signs of preterm labor so that makes me happy. I have started feeling Braxton Hicks and I'm also a little paranoid that baby is behind in growth. I was two weeks behind last week, which I know is totally normal... so I'm just trying to wait and see where I am at next Wednesday and not worry until then. I expect I will still be two weeks behind still which is normal and will be ok. My sister and sister-in-law were always ahead in fundal height and baby size so I was expecting the same thing! Silly, I know. All I want is a nice sized healthy baby.

I'm glad you have this place to come and share your feelings. We support you and are excited Elijah is on his way no matter what! Will you hear back from the amnio this week?

@photomama - Do you know what your first beta was?

5 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo