Community post

Discussion

TTC After Having Tubal Reversal Month #2 Any Advice Plzzzz

View Full Post

Hello! I had my TR Feb 21, 2012. We TTC right after my TR since I was due to Ovulate my Positive on First Response was March 8th we BD on March 9th since my hubby wasn't feeling well. Had lots and I mean lots of pregnancy symptoms starting 5dpo until 18dpo. But i did get a slight AF visited on March 19th 4 days earlier than normal and no cramps at all which was amazing to me.

So here we are again (first "real" month) TTC, reason why I say this is because doctor said to rest first month then try in March. Well I am due to Ovulate soon and I'm going to start my fertile days 3/29. My cycles are 28 days. Hopefully we can BD everyother night during my fertile and Ovulation window. I got so depressed when I took a HCG test at the doctor and came back Negative 3/28 but God knows best I have to keep the Faith!!! I pray it we can get a BIG FAT this cycle

Does anyone have any ideas I can do or maybe use to help out this process? I will start trying the PreSeed again as well. Please HELP and Thanks to everyone ahead of time!!!!

User Image User Image

593 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

261 - 270 of 593 Replies | Last Page

well there's another month done. Day 1 today, tomorrow I will start letrozole until day 6. Get busy day 12 to 16 my doctor said then get a bloodtest on day 21 to see if I ovulated. Havnt done this before so here it goes!

10 years ago

So here's an update. I have surgery scheduled for sep 20th. Could have had it done sooner but could not give that short of notice at work.. Less than two weeks. I'm excited! I will keep u all updated!

10 years ago

I'm going Friday to have hsg done to the right tube

User Image

10 years ago

I was thinking about you camasia.. Good luck and keep us posted.

10 years ago

Likewise jewels thanks :-)

User Image

10 years ago

Surgery done today! Yay! Now to wait six weeks before trying.. Ill keep everyone updated.. Baby dust all around!

10 years ago

Yayyyy jewels welcome to the other side. Praying for a fast recovery.

User Image

10 years ago

Thank u camasia, how did hsg go??

10 years ago

Hi, this is for jewles77.
firstly i just want to say what an exciting time it is just getting your tubes reversed! Its such an exciting journey!

i had my tubes reversed last June 2012 and it was so exciting! I am now six months pregnant! My partner and i are so excited! Its been an amazing journey!

I wish you all the luck!

10 years ago

Congrats Gracie I had my reversal the same as you. Jewels I'm waiting for at least one more month before hsg.

User Image

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo