Community post

Discussion

TTC After Having Tubal Reversal Month #2 Any Advice Plzzzz

View Full Post

Hello! I had my TR Feb 21, 2012. We TTC right after my TR since I was due to Ovulate my Positive on First Response was March 8th we BD on March 9th since my hubby wasn't feeling well. Had lots and I mean lots of pregnancy symptoms starting 5dpo until 18dpo. But i did get a slight AF visited on March 19th 4 days earlier than normal and no cramps at all which was amazing to me.

So here we are again (first "real" month) TTC, reason why I say this is because doctor said to rest first month then try in March. Well I am due to Ovulate soon and I'm going to start my fertile days 3/29. My cycles are 28 days. Hopefully we can BD everyother night during my fertile and Ovulation window. I got so depressed when I took a HCG test at the doctor and came back Negative 3/28 but God knows best I have to keep the Faith!!! I pray it we can get a BIG FAT this cycle

Does anyone have any ideas I can do or maybe use to help out this process? I will start trying the PreSeed again as well. Please HELP and Thanks to everyone ahead of time!!!!

User Image User Image

593 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

411 - 420 of 593 Replies | Last Page

The beginning of many more

User Image

10 years ago

Alorance- OMG!!!! This is amazing news...I'm so so excited for you and I really hope the little bean is exactly where he/she is supposed to be... beyond excited for you x keep us posted yay!!

I'm currently 5DPO and feeling weird!!! Bloated etc cramps a little... not thinking to much into it. My fiancé lost his job today so I'm pretty concerned money wise and if we are pregnant as well wow what happens then. ... stressed a little....

Hope everyone else is well..

10 years ago

Alorance- OMG!!!! This is amazing news...I'm so so excited for you and I really hope the little bean is exactly where he/she is supposed to be... beyond excited for you x keep us posted yay!!

I'm currently 5DPO and feeling weird!!! Bloated etc cramps a little... not thinking to much into it. My fiancé lost his job today so I'm pretty concerned money wise and if we are pregnant as well wow what happens then. ... stressed a little....

Hope everyone else is well..

10 years ago

@Kelburgess: Sorry to hear about DH. Everything happens for a reason.....that is my life motto.

@alorance: keep us all posted. You know where to find me

AFM: 6 DPO. Nothing to really report. Uber bad cramps yesterday, lots of creamy CM, bbs tender. Temp drop again today. Went up yesterday and back down today. Doesn't look like the rest of my charts. Not too sure if that is a good or bad. It will be too soon to test on my big day so I think I will just avoid any alcohol just in case. I will only be 10 DPO on Feb 1 so it will be right at the mark where it might be too soon or maybe v v v faint if we get a BFP.

Have a great day ladies!!:)

10 years ago

Hello Ladies! Seeing I deal with the VA...I am still waiting for a call back or even a call from the OU Women's Center to get in to get the U/S done.

I had patience before testing but after getting this positive I am no longer patient at all!!

Staying calm is easy when all you want to do is sleep that is for sure. Slept from 10pm last night until 6am with not a single wake up call, then from 10:45am until 2:33pm. I guess I needed it.

Will let you know as soon as I hear something...Promise.

Good luck ladies!!

@Kelburgess - I am sorry about your DH and his job. They say only the rich can plan babies and make it work, so I guess that is good news but all in all I wish he finds work soon.

@Camasia - How are you feeling?

@DevLanCay - "I know right!" LOL I will chat with you laters! Have a good day.

ALorance2011

10 years ago

Hey babes I'm doing ok just waiting on my promise. I'm very happy for you I can't wait to hear that it's a viable pregnancy you deserve this....HAPPY NEW BEGINNING!

User Image

10 years ago

Kelli sorry about your dh job loss. It will be ok I pray. Dev I'll test on Feb 5 that's when the witch is due.

User Image

10 years ago

Just got a call from the doctor. Confirmed Positive and she is trying to set up Ultrasound for tomorrow

ALorance2011

10 years ago

@Cam: I am due for AF on Feb 3. Fingers are crossed for you hun.

@alorance: So excited that is was confirmed and hope they get off their ass and get you in for that U/S!!

10 years ago

Good morning lovelies!!!

How is everyone??

@alorance: Good luck today.

@cam: how is the TWW going?

AFM: 7 dpo. Messed up my temps today so I am not recording anything. Was still half asleep and for some reason I thought the timer went off on my themometer so I removed it from my mouth and then realized that it wasn't done detecting temp yet. Did a second time. It saves the last temp but when I turned it back on I couldn't see clearly and accidentally hit the erase button. I think the first one said 97.2 but my eyes were still blurry from waking. No self control so I did a dipstrip. Negative from what I can see.

Have a great lady ladies! This is my last day of work before my "I do's"

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo