Community post

Discussion

TTC After Having Tubal Reversal Month #2 Any Advice Plzzzz

View Full Post

Hello! I had my TR Feb 21, 2012. We TTC right after my TR since I was due to Ovulate my Positive on First Response was March 8th we BD on March 9th since my hubby wasn't feeling well. Had lots and I mean lots of pregnancy symptoms starting 5dpo until 18dpo. But i did get a slight AF visited on March 19th 4 days earlier than normal and no cramps at all which was amazing to me.

So here we are again (first "real" month) TTC, reason why I say this is because doctor said to rest first month then try in March. Well I am due to Ovulate soon and I'm going to start my fertile days 3/29. My cycles are 28 days. Hopefully we can BD everyother night during my fertile and Ovulation window. I got so depressed when I took a HCG test at the doctor and came back Negative 3/28 but God knows best I have to keep the Faith!!! I pray it we can get a BIG FAT this cycle

Does anyone have any ideas I can do or maybe use to help out this process? I will start trying the PreSeed again as well. Please HELP and Thanks to everyone ahead of time!!!!

User Image User Image

593 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

71 - 80 of 593 Replies | Last Page

hey Ladies, after some tears this morning I am back and ready to roll! AF appeared 4 days late which i think is just cruel! I am never late! Both DH and I thought for sure I was pg! But all my tests were coming up bfn. I was going to just lay low this cycle and not opk and worry about it, but honestly it was only my first cycle after TR! I am hopping back on the happy wagon and thanking God for the fact I still have a cycle! Lets go ladies, lets get in gear and get the bfp's headed our way! Rise up Laquana, I am praying for your total healing! Praise and worship is the best defense against the enemy! We are warriors and we will praise Him through all circumstances. Sometimes we cant see the path, but it's there, and He is leading us, so lets put on a smile, and it's ok, to shed some tears, but we are in this together. I am going to find you on facebook and just know I am on the wall for you! No body knows I had the TR or knows we are ttc either lets keep it quiet till be are full blown preggos. Love you guys!!!!!
Tracy Bloom College Station Texas

User Image

12 years ago

missing my TR friends, hope you are all doing well. was heavy and mean, and then ended abruptly....a little weird? Not sure what to think of it.
Got some evening primrose oil, and some royal jelly. Like I need anything else to add to what i'm already taking.
Praying for you guys xoxoxox

User Image

12 years ago

I AM NEW TO THIS SITE AND THIS IS MY FIRST POST. I AM ALMOST 35 AND TRYING FOR 2ND ONE. I HAVE JUST HAD 2 MISCARRIAGES, ONE WAS IN DECEMBER 2011 AND I WAS 12 WEEKS AND THE OTHER WAS IN MARCH 2012, IT WAS VERY EARLY ON THOUGH. HUBBY AND I HAD A VERY HARD TIME CONCEIVING OUR SON. WE DID THE WHOLE CLOMID, IUI THING. WE AD 3 FAILED IUI'S AND THEN FINALLY GOT PREGNANT ON OUR OWN (WE WERE ON VACATION). ANYWAY, HERE WE ARE AGAIN....I HAVE JUST COMPLETED A ROUND OF CLOMID AND AM 9 DPO AND I WANT TO PEE ON A STICK SO BAD I CAN'T STAND IT, BUT I KNOW THAT IT WILL BE NEGATIVE AND I WILL BE HEART BROKEN...IT IS SO NICE TO HAVE PEOPLE TO VENT TO ABOUT HOW FRUSTRATING THIS IS. THE TWO WEEK WAIT IS HORRIBLE!!!! ANYWAY, I WANT TO KEEP UP WITH ALL OF YOUR STORIES AND FIND A LITTLE INSPIRATION THROUGH THIS WEBSITE!!!! WHEN DO YOU GUYS THINK I SHOULD TEST???

12 years ago

welcome redjen! if it was me I would be testing already! I am a true poas addict. I think I started testing last cycle at 7dpo, unfortunately AF came 4 days late, so I was so sure I was pg! No worries though, we still have time....ha ha I'm only 42...:)

Hope you find some help and some good info and encouragement on this website, I know it has been good for me.

Have a blessed day!

been missing you Laquana and tshultze!

User Image

12 years ago

Hey ladies, I am back. So much has happened. I was suppose to start on May 1s and didn't. I was 5 days late then I started late Sunday and the stopped Monday night or early Sunday morning. Took a pt test on May 1st and it was negative. I don't want to get my hopes up. This is very upsetting trying to stay positive here.

12 years ago

Swimmom, I understand how you are feeling. I am thinking something is wrong with me because we had around ov time and nothing. I am taking folic acid, prenatals, b12 and fish oil. I am having my husband call his doctor to see what his sperm account level was again and then asking if their is something that would help boost it. He was so excited when I told him that I was late, and then I bleed for two days and then stopped.

For all the new ladies, we are here for you all. Please let us know. This is my favorite forum. Good luck ladies I have missed you guys.

12 years ago

Laquana sorry to hear about your back. I will def send you er's. I am about to kill my husband, because I am starting to think we may have to have everyother night to get pregnant. not on my of course.

12 years ago

so glad to have to back tshultze! How was the trip?
My husband has been a little edgy with all of my "requirements". My dr said that we too much and we need to go every other day. I also had him start taking maca tablets to see if anything happens there. I would like to have him tested, but of course he claims he has the most powerful sperm on the planet..... Ok, well, lets get that power going then! I am feeling very positive about this cycle, I was totally depressed and down because I was 4 days late, then had a short af. I really don't know what's going on. I wasn't going to temp or opk this cycle and just wing it, but instead I started taking royal jelly, evening primrose oil, prenatals, maca, vit. b, and something else.... I will also be using pre=seed and opk's and if I know myself i will start testing on 6dpo just to torture myself. I also have started working out again with my son and I have been feeling so much better. I gained 20 pounds after my surgery in March and I'm sick of it hanging around. I told dh I needed to lose 20 pounds so I can gain it back. Anyway, been missing you guys, and praying for you all. have a wonderful mothers day and keep in touch!!!!!! xoxoxoxo

User Image

11 years ago

Laquana, how is your back? any news? Have an awesome mothers day!

User Image

11 years ago

Ok ladies....i can't sleep...dh asleep.all the kids are asleep...got nobody to talk to...we were supposed to wait to until tomorrow but it just naturally kind of happened...dh has been holding out 4 days to get his count up. He has been taking maca root as a favorto me. and its making him constantly in the mood now we have to wait till Monday....really hope you all are well. I am missing you because you are the only friends i can talk to about this....may God keep you in His perfect peace

User Image

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo