Community post

Discussion

TTC After Having Tubal Reversal Month #2 Any Advice Plzzzz

View Full Post

Hello! I had my TR Feb 21, 2012. We TTC right after my TR since I was due to Ovulate my Positive on First Response was March 8th we BD on March 9th since my hubby wasn't feeling well. Had lots and I mean lots of pregnancy symptoms starting 5dpo until 18dpo. But i did get a slight AF visited on March 19th 4 days earlier than normal and no cramps at all which was amazing to me.

So here we are again (first "real" month) TTC, reason why I say this is because doctor said to rest first month then try in March. Well I am due to Ovulate soon and I'm going to start my fertile days 3/29. My cycles are 28 days. Hopefully we can BD everyother night during my fertile and Ovulation window. I got so depressed when I took a HCG test at the doctor and came back Negative 3/28 but God knows best I have to keep the Faith!!! I pray it we can get a BIG FAT this cycle

Does anyone have any ideas I can do or maybe use to help out this process? I will start trying the PreSeed again as well. Please HELP and Thanks to everyone ahead of time!!!!

User Image User Image

593 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

431 - 440 of 593 Replies | Last Page

Hi All,

All good here, still hot as anything.... I'm currently 10DPO and tested this morning with FMU... grrrr BFN :-( Oh well will see what happens in the next few days... not hopeful though, I have no symptoms what so ever......

Dev- OMG good luck for the big day lovely.... I hope you have an awesome weekend and I really hope the rise in temp is a positive sign.

Alorance- I'm glad you numbers were ok and I'm glad they have put you in the high risk doctors.... Keep us posted on your numbers.

Cam- Fingers crossed for this cycle lovely, I hope this is the one...

I had my dr appointment on Friday and he said early days yet (3 months of TTC after the suregery) he did an U/S and I ovulated from the left ovary and he sent me for bloods to check my progesterone level and my thyroid??? Not sure what that's about?? He said keep practicing and I made another appointment for June if I'm still not pregnant. He told me NOT to stop trying because we are getting married, I'm 38 this year so really can't afford to stop trying with my age.

That's all my updates ladies.....I hope you are all well....

xxx

10 years ago

@DevLanCay - Congrats to you! Those mountains were beautiful, told DH we are gonna have to go there! Did you get a BFP or did the Witch show her ugly face?

@Camasia - How are you doing? BFP? I hope the witch doesn't show for you.

@Kelburgess - having no symptoms has to suck. I had no sign of the BFP just the always tired and nauseated after eating which were signs of AF. I implanted on DPO 11 so you are not out yet. Maybe he will call you about your levels tomorrow? I don't know why he would check your thyroid though....odd. At least you know you are ovulating and you now know that you have a chance. Keep us updated.

AFM - Went to the ER on Friday. I was bleeding and it kinda scared me. They told me that though they cannot see anything yet because I am just barely pregnant that I am to be on bedrest and pelvic rest. The DH already had me on pelvic rest so not I am left with watching tv or sleeping and let me tell you...I am a busy body and this is killing me. My first OB appt. is the 18th. Told the DH that I may end up back in the ER just to get an u/s to see the baby. The technicians at hospital are awesome and let me the pictures while they look around...only sucky part is I HATE the wand.

Hope everyone has a fantastic Sunday and if you like football, who are you rooting for? I have to go for Broncos because my FIL is a fan.

ALorance2011

10 years ago

Hello my beautiful sisters. I'm on cd 23 I'll test on Friday. My cycle is normally 25 days putting af due to show on Thursday. So we will see my sweets. No symptoms that I could differentiate from af and pregnancy. I do have abnormal discharge :-\ to be continued......

User Image

10 years ago

Hello my TR ladies!!!!!
I am back!!!!

@Cam: good luck on your testing. FX'd for you hun.

@kelburgess: I tested at 10 DPO also and it was BFN :( I hope that you get your BFP soon. We are also booked into see the doctor in March. I am hoping that we won't have to get that far though

@alorance: thanks for all the wishes and likes on FB darling. Happy Birthday to your little princess also. How did the ear piercing go?

AFM. CD26 - 12DPO. BFN's all around. Pretty sure AF is on its way as I am quite crampy today. I skipped out on BBT on Sat and Sun and temped this morning and it was uber low. 97.1 I don't think that this is our cycle and now my DH just got called and he has so go away to work for awhile instead of being home every night :( Not too sure how that will work for us to conceive now.
Our time will come though. We have everything figured out if we can't do it on our own and need a bit of assistance.
Anyhow I need to unpack and get back to reality. Have a great night ladies!!!

10 years ago

@ DevLanCayBeth - You are welcome Hun! Your dress was BEAUTIFUL! Mine is going to be an A-line seeing I have a booty and hips to cover. Ear piercing went so well! I recorded it and then my phone ate it. I was so mad! She said ow,ow,ow on one ear and that was it and then other ear she made a face and a grunt noise. She was so happy! Now I have a chore for 6 weeks in cleaning her ears every day twice a day...yay me...lol.

@Kelburgess and Camasia - How are you ladies doing?

AFM - Had sharp pains in my V-jayjay earlier and they are gone now. Just hoping they are staying gone because they were SO bad.

ALorance2011

10 years ago

Hi ladies,

Well I had spotting 4 days to AF and really hoped it was implantation bleeding......no such luck AF 4 days early. I was so mad.... talk about mess up my cycles grrrr. I'm wondering if the trans vaginal U/S brought it on??? No idea but onto cycle #4. My progesterone levels were great which means I am ovulating fine just need to catch the egg lol. Thyroid was fine to, just have to keep practicing.

@Cam fingers crossed lovely lady I'm really hoping this cycle is the one...

@Dev- UM!! Photo's of the wedding gorgeous girl???? Congrats to you.

@Alorance when are you getting that U/S???

Keep well ladies

x

10 years ago

@Kelburgess - I have had two u/s and so far nothing is showing...because I implanted when I did I am only 1.5 weeks along and they can't see anything yet. You have to be at least 3 weeks past implantation before the baby is visible via its heartbeat, which will put me at 7 weeks pregnant. I am currently 5 weeks 3 days. Just little over a week to go and first appt isn't until the 18th so I am thinking a visit to the ER next week is in order to see the beauty that is holding its place right at the moment.

Sorry the witch came to see you! I hate her!

ALorance2011

10 years ago

Good morning ladies.

@kelburgess: hoping to have my wedding photos back from my photographer by the end of the week. Sorry to hear that AF showed. My cycles seem to be right on track still 26-28 days.

@alorance: thanks hun. Glad to hear that the ear piercing went pretty well! Awesome to see that your levels are rising

@Cam: How are things going darling? Any feelings this cycle?

AFM: AF showed once again. Starting to get very discouraged. We are throwing everything out the window - so to speak - this cycle. Not going to do any OPKs or BBT this cycle. Just going to go with the flow and see what happens. One more cycle and then it is back to the doctor.

Have a great day ladies.

10 years ago

Af showed this morning light so far

User Image

10 years ago

Now ladies, why do I feel down?

Seeing and reading that y'all are joining in on the pregnancy stuff, breaks my heart. I know that if things can happen with me they can happen for y'all but it is still depressing because I feel like I am rubbing everything in your faces. I hate that feeling....

ALorance2011

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo