Community post

Discussion

TTC After Having Tubal Reversal Month #2 Any Advice Plzzzz

View Full Post

Hello! I had my TR Feb 21, 2012. We TTC right after my TR since I was due to Ovulate my Positive on First Response was March 8th we BD on March 9th since my hubby wasn't feeling well. Had lots and I mean lots of pregnancy symptoms starting 5dpo until 18dpo. But i did get a slight AF visited on March 19th 4 days earlier than normal and no cramps at all which was amazing to me.

So here we are again (first "real" month) TTC, reason why I say this is because doctor said to rest first month then try in March. Well I am due to Ovulate soon and I'm going to start my fertile days 3/29. My cycles are 28 days. Hopefully we can BD everyother night during my fertile and Ovulation window. I got so depressed when I took a HCG test at the doctor and came back Negative 3/28 but God knows best I have to keep the Faith!!! I pray it we can get a BIG FAT this cycle

Does anyone have any ideas I can do or maybe use to help out this process? I will start trying the PreSeed again as well. Please HELP and Thanks to everyone ahead of time!!!!

User Image User Image

593 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

121 - 130 of 593 Replies | Last Page

Hey camasia- i had my TR on march 12 by Dr LEVIN in Kentucky. Tube lengths were 5.8 and 6.2. I am 43 yrs old and ready For my

Tshultze-did af show???? How are you feeling?
I am waiting to O......

User Image

11 years ago

Hey Swimmom, baby dust to us all. I was recently told God is a God of second chances so this is to us!!! I was looking into Dr Levin before I went to Dr Berger in NC. This is our year hunny!

User Image

11 years ago

Right now, I haven't started, took 4 test BFN, went to doctor today she said take another test in a week.

11 years ago

Hi camasia, I had my TR on March 30 of this year. My surgery was done by Dr. Saadat in Beverly Hills. Keep praying this will be my month AF due Thurs. this week, I haven't tested I will until Friday if AF doesn't show. Good luck!!

11 years ago

Camasia - I agree with you! God Is the God of second chances and He knows our hearts and it glorified Him to give us the desires of our hearts! Praying Blessings and hope For ALL of us. Its important to stay positive and Not look at the circumstances around us. God Is the creator of the universe and Nothing Is too big For Him.

User Image

11 years ago

Tshultze - i know How you a re feeling and Im Praying For you xoxox

User Image

11 years ago

Hi ladies, Af showed today I'm feeling very discouraged & sad sometimes feels like its not going to happen for me :0( I keep telling my self, it will take sometime but not sure anymore It's crossed my mind to stop TTC & maybe then it will happen when I least expect it. We'll I guess this wasn't my month Good Luck to everyone !!

11 years ago

After I got my AF last month I was so discouraged, I said to myself I would stop stressing about it & leave it in Gods hands. So tried not to do anything but I did take OPK 1 day which was positive we BD that day & the next maybe once or twice a few days b4 I took OPK, then this past Sunday I had brownish discharge I found it weird cuz AF wasn't due until today, Mon still had discharge for about half day then it stopped completely. I thought it was so weird I had heard about implantation bleed but never had experienced it before Tues morning I decided to take HPT & I got my BFP!!! I'm so excited & scared something will go wrong now just prayering & leaving it to God that we will be healthy just happy to say after 4 cycle TTC, finally

11 years ago

Congratulations honey I'm happy for you!

User Image

11 years ago

So excited for your bf p! !!!!!!!!!!

User Image

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo