Community post

Discussion

TTC After Having Tubal Reversal Month #2 Any Advice Plzzzz

View Full Post

Hello! I had my TR Feb 21, 2012. We TTC right after my TR since I was due to Ovulate my Positive on First Response was March 8th we BD on March 9th since my hubby wasn't feeling well. Had lots and I mean lots of pregnancy symptoms starting 5dpo until 18dpo. But i did get a slight AF visited on March 19th 4 days earlier than normal and no cramps at all which was amazing to me.

So here we are again (first "real" month) TTC, reason why I say this is because doctor said to rest first month then try in March. Well I am due to Ovulate soon and I'm going to start my fertile days 3/29. My cycles are 28 days. Hopefully we can BD everyother night during my fertile and Ovulation window. I got so depressed when I took a HCG test at the doctor and came back Negative 3/28 but God knows best I have to keep the Faith!!! I pray it we can get a BIG FAT this cycle

Does anyone have any ideas I can do or maybe use to help out this process? I will start trying the PreSeed again as well. Please HELP and Thanks to everyone ahead of time!!!!

User Image User Image

593 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

321 - 330 of 593 Replies | Last Page

@Angel: That is so wonderful to hear and is very encouraging for many of us I am sure. Congrats on the bundle. Keep us posted as to how you are doing etc.

@alorance: I was told if after 6 months of TTC and being unsuccessful I was to come back and have HSG testing done. We will be moving on to our 4th cycle TTC once the witch shows up in a few more days.

I am currently 11 DPO according to CTP and 8 DPO according to FF. So I am not bothering to test until I reach CD28. Or try no to test!!!

Next cycle we are trying a few home remedies to increase EWCM and I may purchase a different fertility monitor as I am not liking the CBFM. I found one that analyzes your saliva and keeps track of everything in the monitor.

My DH and I have chatted and we will try IUI but that is as far as we will go. In Canada IUI runs around $250 per session whereas IVF is around $15 000 per session

10 years ago

@Kelburgess - I am requesting another one. Seeing the Gynecology clinic isn't getting back in touch with me I am now going through my primary doctor to get things going. My hubs will be testing for Denver Police in March May and June so I am going to have January, February and April only to conceive. It is depressing. I am currently CD 9 and my luteal phase starts tomorrow. It is just depressing and I am doing my best to not focus on what can go wrong but will happen one day.

Praying you have good news real soon. I am hoping you have a sticky bun.

ALorance2011

10 years ago

Hi all,

@Alorance- I hope you can get another HSG and give you piece of mind that everything is fine. Are you using OPK this month? Wow your hubby is going to be away for that long it doesn't give you many months but it only takes one good swimmer to get a sticky bean. I hope this cycle is your one xx

DevvLanCayBeth how are you feeling this cycle?? I'm 9DPO but not very confident this cycle. I have had no symptoms this cycle at all and AF is due in 4 days :-(

10 years ago

@Kelburgess - Yeah, I hope so too! As for the hubby, yeah he will be but I look at it like it will be better our lives if he gets hired. As for a sticky bean...hopefully soon.

I am sending good vibes for you to have one. With my twins I had no sign until I was 8 weeks so no sad faces until there is an unwanted AF.

ALorance2011

10 years ago

@kelburgess: I am currentyly 12 DPO according to CTP but 10 DPO according to FF. My temps were crazy this cycle. Huge temp drop this morning and AF is due by Friday. I was remaining positive this month but looks like I am out again. DH thought for sure we had a sticky bean when I got sick when he brought home A & W for supper. I couldn't stand the smell of it. Even when the leftovers were in the garbage!! I had to get him to throw out the whole trash!!!
I did POAS last night and it was as negative as negative could be :(

10 years ago

@DevLanCayBeth - I say take a test Thursday morning. If AF is showing she is supposed to be here Friday, it is possible you implanted today sometime.

Fingers crossed for you.

ALorance2011

10 years ago

@DevLanCayBeth- I tested today and got a BFN clear as anything. AF due Saturday but I'm not hooeful at all..... keep me posted

10 years ago

@kelburgess: You aren't out until the witch appears. My Fingers and toes are crossed for you!!!

@alorance: Had another temp drop this morning. Only .1 degree but it is how my last chart looked right before AF showed. Extremely sore bbs and mild cramping started this late afternoon. Pretty sure I am out but we will wait and see. I will test tomorrow morning but I don't know if I should test my dip strips as they froze during shipment as well as my Preseed. I live in chilly chilly Alberta!!!
Did a cervix check and she is sitting medium height, firm and closed and no sign of AF showing yet.
Have you tested yet?

10 years ago

I am actually 10 DPO today (not yesterday) according to FF but I am generally clock work 28 day cycle and tomorrow is CD 28 :(

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo