Community post

Discussion

TTC After Having Tubal Reversal Month #2 Any Advice Plzzzz

View Full Post

Hello! I had my TR Feb 21, 2012. We TTC right after my TR since I was due to Ovulate my Positive on First Response was March 8th we BD on March 9th since my hubby wasn't feeling well. Had lots and I mean lots of pregnancy symptoms starting 5dpo until 18dpo. But i did get a slight AF visited on March 19th 4 days earlier than normal and no cramps at all which was amazing to me.

So here we are again (first "real" month) TTC, reason why I say this is because doctor said to rest first month then try in March. Well I am due to Ovulate soon and I'm going to start my fertile days 3/29. My cycles are 28 days. Hopefully we can BD everyother night during my fertile and Ovulation window. I got so depressed when I took a HCG test at the doctor and came back Negative 3/28 but God knows best I have to keep the Faith!!! I pray it we can get a BIG FAT this cycle

Does anyone have any ideas I can do or maybe use to help out this process? I will start trying the PreSeed again as well. Please HELP and Thanks to everyone ahead of time!!!!

User Image User Image

593 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

81 - 90 of 593 Replies | Last Page

Hey Ladies, my trip was great thanks for asking.

Now the updated news on me. My realy last was April 3rd, I spotted sunday May 6th just when I wiped, then I bled for not even a day then I spotted again only when I wiped. Then I got a light brownish discharge after it all. I went an gave blood to see what is going on. The week before my my breast hurt then stopped and NOW they are hurting off and on now, both of my sides are hurting and my lower back. some stretchy cramping on the lower tummy. little nausea here and there. Last night I was brushing my teeth the toothpaste tasted like soap so I throw-up a little. I hope this is it. My husband is excited and wanting me to be really bad. but I really hope there isn't anything wrong with me. OH I did take 3 pregnancy test all negative. I am worried.

11 years ago

Praying this is your sticky bean! How many dpo are you? Did you have a blood test run? Maybe a late implanter and will show up on the hpt soon!

User Image

11 years ago

April 17th - 21st, I am a little worried. I hope nothing is wrong.

11 years ago

I am praying for you right now and that you are pg and will get that pos test here within the next few days!

User Image

11 years ago

Went to dr's office yesterday and my blood test came back negative. however, my breast are sore, I'm having cramps on my sides really bad my lower back is hurting bad too. I am a little light headed and nauseaed. I am so scared.

11 years ago

tshultze it's going to be ok. Did the dr. say anything about how you were feeling? Praying and praying for you. xoxoxo

User Image

11 years ago

No, I just went yesterday for the blood test and then when the nurse called back she said the dr wanted to see me to see what is going on with me.

11 years ago

How are you tshultze? I am so sorry I have been out of touch lately. How are you feeling? What happened at the dr?

User Image

11 years ago

I am fine. I am hoping the doctor has some good news about my levels.

11 years ago

Dont have good news My blood test came back and I am not ovulating, so my doctor told me to call her when I start my period. I am hoping everything is ok with me.

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo