Community post

Discussion

TTC After Having Tubal Reversal Month #2 Any Advice Plzzzz

View Full Post

Hello! I had my TR Feb 21, 2012. We TTC right after my TR since I was due to Ovulate my Positive on First Response was March 8th we BD on March 9th since my hubby wasn't feeling well. Had lots and I mean lots of pregnancy symptoms starting 5dpo until 18dpo. But i did get a slight AF visited on March 19th 4 days earlier than normal and no cramps at all which was amazing to me.

So here we are again (first "real" month) TTC, reason why I say this is because doctor said to rest first month then try in March. Well I am due to Ovulate soon and I'm going to start my fertile days 3/29. My cycles are 28 days. Hopefully we can BD everyother night during my fertile and Ovulation window. I got so depressed when I took a HCG test at the doctor and came back Negative 3/28 but God knows best I have to keep the Faith!!! I pray it we can get a BIG FAT this cycle

Does anyone have any ideas I can do or maybe use to help out this process? I will start trying the PreSeed again as well. Please HELP and Thanks to everyone ahead of time!!!!

User Image User Image

593 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

561 - 570 of 593 Replies | Last Page

Hey alorance I'm not on fb. Af started this evening for me. How's everyone doing? School is ok.

User Image

10 years ago

We are well, I am DPO 3 and hoping we caught the egg this go around. Jewels is about to start her DPO's, Dev, is in her DPO's as well as Kel too.

I have been checking in here everyday wondering how you have been and seeing you haven't posted in a week I had to ask how you were. We are still here...Well I am anyways. Sorry AF showed her face for you again. Still praying and fingers crossed you get you BFP. We ALL deserve it that is for sure.

ALorance2011

10 years ago

Ok I'll continue to post here then. Prayers to you all this cycle

User Image

10 years ago

Hi Cam!!!!

We miss you on our FB group!!!
8 or 9 DPO. CD23 out of 27 or 28 days.

Extremely nauseous this morning and my boobs have been sore the past few days. Brushed my teeth and it only made it worse. I have done nothing this month in regards to tracking etc. Just did what the doc said. HSG testing will be booked on CD1. Fingers crossed that we don't have to go that far though. I will likely test tomorrow morning.

Fingers crossed for you darling that a BFP is on its way to you and your family soon.

10 years ago

Thanks dev

User Image

10 years ago

Hi Cam,

Bugger I'm sorry AF started for you. I hope you keep on trying and don't lose hope x

I'm 10DPO and not hopeful really. I had a couple of really weird days but not thinking too much into it. AF is due in 3 days and I'm not testing......

x

10 years ago

Hi Cam,

Just checking in on you. I'm CD8 and travelling ok. We really miss you on FB but we will all pop in to check on you. I hope you are ok.

xx

10 years ago

Hey Cam! Sorry I haven't checked on you sooner. This cycle is driving me bonkers. I am officially 1 day late and I don't feel pregnant at all! Waiting until the morning to see if the witch is joining me and if she is not here I will be testing. I will let you know. We miss you and hope you are doing well!

ALorance2011

10 years ago

Hello my ladies I'm doing ok so far I'm on cd 13 I'm keeping myself busy. School is requiring a lot one month left hit this term. Im praying that it's alorance. Thanks for thinking of me kel you should be ov soon.

User Image

10 years ago

Not me...I am CD 1 today. It is just getting to be too much I guess! Praying for you

ALorance2011

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo