Community post

Discussion

TTC After Having Tubal Reversal Month #2 Any Advice Plzzzz

View Full Post

Hello! I had my TR Feb 21, 2012. We TTC right after my TR since I was due to Ovulate my Positive on First Response was March 8th we BD on March 9th since my hubby wasn't feeling well. Had lots and I mean lots of pregnancy symptoms starting 5dpo until 18dpo. But i did get a slight AF visited on March 19th 4 days earlier than normal and no cramps at all which was amazing to me.

So here we are again (first "real" month) TTC, reason why I say this is because doctor said to rest first month then try in March. Well I am due to Ovulate soon and I'm going to start my fertile days 3/29. My cycles are 28 days. Hopefully we can BD everyother night during my fertile and Ovulation window. I got so depressed when I took a HCG test at the doctor and came back Negative 3/28 but God knows best I have to keep the Faith!!! I pray it we can get a BIG FAT this cycle

Does anyone have any ideas I can do or maybe use to help out this process? I will start trying the PreSeed again as well. Please HELP and Thanks to everyone ahead of time!!!!

User Image User Image

593 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

241 - 250 of 593 Replies | Last Page

My heart goes out to you angel xx. I have been 4 weeks on metformin, hoping to ovulate. Was doing home ovu kits and my test was darker than the control, but after researching last night they said they are no good if you have pcos. Is this true?

10 years ago

I didn't get any black collections last cycle! I'm getting excited!

10 years ago

Cuddlebunny...that is only true if elevated LH levels are one of your symptoms with PCOS, otherwise, they will work fine.

My prayers, His promises. Psalm 91:1-He who dwells in the shelter of the Most High will rest in the shadow of the Almighty. I will say of the Lord, “He is my refuge and my fortress, my God, in whom I trust. Psalm 113:9-He gives the childless woman a family, making her a happy mother. Praise the LORD!

10 years ago

Thanks Cate R. Im new to all this, ive had 4 children prior to my TT with no fertility issues. We tried IVF in 2009 with no luck. Apparantly my reserve back then was 45.6 instead of being between 15 - 30 (could this be due to having the implanon in for 3 yrs?). The doc sent me for a blood test last month on day 21 and my reading was 1.5 instead of 25 - 30. The nurse said I hadnt ovulated. Is that day for everyone? So he said i most prob have pcos.?. My AF is regular every month between 30 - 32 day cycle ( is this normal?) I saw my gp and he put me on metformin 500g once a day. Ive read other girls are on a much higher dose? My FD is pushing IVF again but we cant. I have read about clomid..my gp cant perscribe that so i will have to make a trip to the FD. Sorry for all the questions..i really need someone to talk to am so frustrated about all this. i use an app on my phone to keep track of my cycles. Im supposed to have ovu on th 26 this month but i had clear sticky stuff on the 21, could i have ovu earlier? Also Cate how do I know about LH? Should i get a basal therm? also should i be on a higher dose of metformin? I want to thank you all in advance for reading my essay. xx

10 years ago

Good Morning CuddleBunny!
Yes PCOS would cause your numbers to run higher. On the metformin, I think that 500mg is the minimum dosage that one is generally started at in order to gauge response. I don't have PCOS and I am on 850mg 2x a day. 28 days is the "average" period length, but for the most part I don't think they get worried unless you go over 35 days. In general the length of your luteal phase (from the time you ovulate until your new cycle begins) is the part most worried about. It needs to be longer to allow time for the lining to fully develop and the egg to mature. I am on day 4 of 100mg clomid this month. In my experience, a combined frontal attack is best...I use the apps that predict ovulation, but I do basal body temp AND I chart my CM plus I use the OPK test sticks to confirm when it is coming on...NONE of them alone have given me an accurate picture beccause of the factors that can affect each one. I recommend at least checking out the FREE introductory session that fertility care centers of America offer...you will learn so much and get such a better understanding...and if you want to follow up and learn more, its very inexpensive...and they do NOT push IVF, they advocate and teach natural solutions...they don't see infertility as a problem, they consider infertility as a SYMPTOM of A PROBLEM...and their view is, if we FIX THAT problem, then the symptoms will resolve themselves. www.fertilitycare.org/â??

My prayers, His promises. Psalm 91:1-He who dwells in the shelter of the Most High will rest in the shadow of the Almighty. I will say of the Lord, “He is my refuge and my fortress, my God, in whom I trust. Psalm 113:9-He gives the childless woman a family, making her a happy mother. Praise the LORD!

10 years ago

Cuddlebunny, I forgot to ask, what supplements, (vitamins/minerals etc) are you taking? And IDK what the implanon long term side effects...but during its usage it, in a sense, induces a "mini menopause" as it thickens the endometrial lining and the cervical mucus (creating a hostile environment for sperm) and prevents ovulation.

10 years ago

HELP PLEASE!! It got hot as heck outside today, I went for lunch and whew it was hot, except down below was feeling pretty cool, I thought maybe I dribbled on myself or something..LOL. Well needless to say went pee and there is that lovely EWCM!!!! My instant thought WTF?!?! WHY?!?! I got my positive opk on Monday (CD13) and Tuesday. Assuming by going off the 1st positive that my actual ovulation was Tuesday that would put me at 2DPO. Why would I have this now? I thought everything was going good. But my ovaries have been killing me since Tuesday afternoon! HELP! My temp was 99 at the doctors yesterday, and its running that today too! Some other small things that Ive been experiencing today as well is light headedness, and hotflash. I have never in my life had one of those and OMG, let me tell ya it sucked! My cheeks felt like they were on fire. I don't get any of this, and you all probably think I'm crazy, but rest assured I'm not crazy, just very eager to find out what the heck is going on. A little background, I had my TR in Tenneesee by Dr Rogers on Aprl 17th of this year, haven't really started trying until this month.

10 years ago

The average time to ovulate is anywhere between 8 and 36 hours post of the positive OPK... which from Monday could have pushed you well into Wednesday and I personally have gone well into 48 hours past a POS OPK. You may have a. remained at a high surge well past the time you registered your positive. Sometimes, also we peak out and then it recedes and rises again. It is entirely possible that you didn't ovulate Tuesday and that it came later...As for the hot flash, you don't mention if you are on clomid or anything like that....but, I would consider that you o'd on Wednesday because progesterone levels usually peak the day AFTER ovulation and may cause noticeable post ovulation symptoms in some women...including hot flashes. And getting egg white cm for up to day 2-3 days after o is also not uncommon...hope you went for the bd yesterday or today...just an extra surety. At any rate, experiencing night sweats and/or hot flashes around the time of ovulation is a good indication that ovulation is complete and the fertile "window" is closing. Hope this helps.

10 years ago

Ive been keeping track of my temps (kind of). FF determines ovulation on CD14. Temp on cd14 was 97.86, then on Cd15 it dipped down to 97.58, CD16 97.73 and CD 17 (today) 97.90. All morning tips. So it has gone up since O. I didn't Bd 15 or 16 because I was hurting so bad. Ive been having pains and cramps ever since. Headaches since too. And the last couple of days my temps have been running 99.1 during the day, which is very uncommon for me. I have never experienced any of this before in my life. Last month I did a progesterone test that came back at a 7.94 which doc says it means I ovulated cause my cycles were off the wall. But lately they have been ranging from 22-26 days. I don't know what to think about any of it. I guess time will tell. fx

10 years ago

Hi Cate, thank you for your advice. Im on no other supplements at this stage. I bought a thermometer today for my temps..all i know is i have to chart them everyday...what do i look out for? when i ovulate does the temp go up or down? I really appreciate your input, im going to check out that website but there is not much like it here in Australia. How do i know if have elevated LH levels? Thakn you again for everything

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo