Community post

Discussion

TTC After Having Tubal Reversal Month #2 Any Advice Plzzzz

View Full Post

Hello! I had my TR Feb 21, 2012. We TTC right after my TR since I was due to Ovulate my Positive on First Response was March 8th we BD on March 9th since my hubby wasn't feeling well. Had lots and I mean lots of pregnancy symptoms starting 5dpo until 18dpo. But i did get a slight AF visited on March 19th 4 days earlier than normal and no cramps at all which was amazing to me.

So here we are again (first "real" month) TTC, reason why I say this is because doctor said to rest first month then try in March. Well I am due to Ovulate soon and I'm going to start my fertile days 3/29. My cycles are 28 days. Hopefully we can BD everyother night during my fertile and Ovulation window. I got so depressed when I took a HCG test at the doctor and came back Negative 3/28 but God knows best I have to keep the Faith!!! I pray it we can get a BIG FAT this cycle

Does anyone have any ideas I can do or maybe use to help out this process? I will start trying the PreSeed again as well. Please HELP and Thanks to everyone ahead of time!!!!

User Image User Image

593 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

361 - 370 of 593 Replies | Last Page

@alorance: Isn't is funny how that works!? When you really want it you can't! I am like that often throughout my one week of fertility where I am sitting at work and out of the blue I want to BD but can't!! And by the time I can I am so tired!!

I have yet to get the cervix monitoring down. I can obviously tell when she is sitting high or low but the texture and opening is still a bit of a challenge

10 years ago

@DevLanCayBeth - the way I can always tell if she is open or closed is: if you can stick a finger in her with out pain past your fingernail she is open - Medium is when you can get the tip of your finger and it is uncomfortable - closed well ain't nothing getting it there just mucus coming out. LOL

BDing is a chore in my house sometimes...right now it is just considered the Devil until doctor gives permission...

ALorance2011

10 years ago

Thanks Alorance! She is sitting high with a medium texture and def between medium and open and very watery so I think I am right at the beginning of my fertile period. Now if only DH wasn't such a darn workaholic and would get home at a decent time!!!!

10 years ago

@DevLanCay - No Problem! Mine is sitting high and medium to soft texture... she is also open but they say you can't go by your cervix all the time when it comes to getting a BFP but my chances are looking good by the position and opening.

ALorance2011

10 years ago

@alorance: I look forward to hearing about yoru results. Fx'd crossed for you that you and DH get that beautiful BFP! How long have you been TTC for?

10 years ago

@alorance: I am getting right side twinges and had cramping off and on today but none of my monitors or OPK's are anywhere close to peak yet. My dip strips are so faint that you can barely see the test line. Last cycle according to temps I did O but never got a peak. Maybe I am doing things all wrong. <<sigh>>

10 years ago

@DevLanCay - We have been actively trying since October, but been trying since July (my first ovulating cycle after surgery).

I have had one peak since surgery...I am ovulating...test show it. Took 3 months to know how to tell and four to know for sure...that is when we actively started. After that is has been ups and downs, with a CP in December so I am getting closer but it is still a lot of stress. If the doctors can't make something happen with the next cycle if I get a BFN this one, then my DH and I have agreed to stop trying. It breaks my heart but I can't take the ups and downs...I got my heart under control and the stress of trying is hurting it.

ALorance2011

10 years ago

@alorance: We have been actively trying since October also. I have only had one peak also but my pre surgery tests showed that I was also ovulating and all my blood work came back pristine. DH's sperm count was great and same with motility.

I think that maybe I am trying too hard to conceive and that is why we haven't had our BFP yet. It is just as hard on DH as it is on me when AF shows. I keep wondering what is wrong when the Dr. said everything went so smoothly and my tubes were clear. We are trying to stay positive. Will see the Dr in March and discuss a few other options.

Maybe just letting go might be what works. Less stress for the mind and body might be what we need!

10 years ago

@DevLanCay - I think so. I am trying to focus on other things but it is hard. 9 days until the doctor then another 6 days until I go back...so hopefully between these visits everything will have answers.

ALorance2011

10 years ago

Hey my beautiful TR ladies I'm on cd 10 nothing major to report. Turning in early kinda tired. God bless you all!

User Image

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo