Community post

Discussion

TTC After Having Tubal Reversal Month #2 Any Advice Plzzzz

View Full Post

Hello! I had my TR Feb 21, 2012. We TTC right after my TR since I was due to Ovulate my Positive on First Response was March 8th we BD on March 9th since my hubby wasn't feeling well. Had lots and I mean lots of pregnancy symptoms starting 5dpo until 18dpo. But i did get a slight AF visited on March 19th 4 days earlier than normal and no cramps at all which was amazing to me.

So here we are again (first "real" month) TTC, reason why I say this is because doctor said to rest first month then try in March. Well I am due to Ovulate soon and I'm going to start my fertile days 3/29. My cycles are 28 days. Hopefully we can BD everyother night during my fertile and Ovulation window. I got so depressed when I took a HCG test at the doctor and came back Negative 3/28 but God knows best I have to keep the Faith!!! I pray it we can get a BIG FAT this cycle

Does anyone have any ideas I can do or maybe use to help out this process? I will start trying the PreSeed again as well. Please HELP and Thanks to everyone ahead of time!!!!

User Image User Image

593 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

341 - 350 of 593 Replies | Last Page

@alorance: Hope everything goes well with DH. Sorry you guys have to go through that :( Hope the doctor can give you some answers and relief. I booked my doctor's appt in March which will mark 6 months of TTC. I decided to book way in advance as it takes at least a month to get an appt. We want to explore our options as quickly as possible as DH and I aren't getting any younger. LOL

@Cam: Thanks for the prayer dear.

Hope everyone is doing well and doing their best to keep a positive attitude.

CD3 for me. Waiting for AF to finish and then DH wants to BD every 2nd night until CD20.

10 years ago

CD 1 for me!

User Image

10 years ago

@Camasia - Next go round. I am sorry the evil witch showed her fast to ya.

CD 14/DPO 1/2 for me. I think it is DPO 2 but on here it says OV was today. I think OV is gonna be early because cycle was early. Kits showed a spike so it was yesterday or day for sure. Gonna BD one final time before DH's surgery for good measure. Feeling pinching in left ovary area, that is something new but I am not gonna think anything of it...just mark it down.

@ Everyone, how are we doing today? Final grades are in and I passed 2 classes...Kind of a bummer but I will retake it and make an A the next time! Classes start back up on Monday so I get a 1 day break to get my house back in order. Fun times!

ALorance2011

10 years ago

@Alorance: what are you studying? Congrats on the awesome grades!!!

@Cam: We are pretty close on cycle days! Praying for you to have your blessing and receive your BFP!

AFM: CD4. AF was shorter by 1 day. Just spotting today so it will be time to get BD'ing tomorrow. If we get a BFN this cycle we are going to quite BBT'ing, OPK, Preseed, and everything else and relax and just enjoy our time together. Remaining positive and hoepfully that this will be our month and we will receive our blessing but if not than we will continue on remaining positive and just try to let things happen on their own.
I am a worry wort though and keep wondering what is wrong and why things aren't happening for us. I am trying to remind myself that things in my body have changed since I had my other babies so things might not be so easy this time around.

Have a great day ladies!!

10 years ago

@DevLanCayBeth - I just graduated in June with my AA in Business Admin. and January 2015 I will graduate with a BA in Business Management and Ownership.

Hope everyone had a good weekend! Tomorrow morning is going to be LONG. Have to be at hospital at 6:30 CST for DH surgery, plus have to get the munchkins to school at 7:25. Gonna be a Long tiresome day, but can't wait until DH is feeling better. I miss his perky sense of humor and his laughter.

ALorance2011

10 years ago

Hey everyone! It has been a very tiring day today and it is far from over. Kids are due home from school in 30 minutes, then it is homework, dinner, baths, my homework, get my DH settled into bed. I think I may be sleeping on the couch so that I don't kick him in my sleep and he gets a full nights rest.

Surgery went well with him. The Gallstone was two times larger than the doctor originally thought, so it was good to have the surgery so fast.

I am in DPO days now, so here is to hoping for a sticky bean.

I hope you all had a good weekend! God bless and happy day!! Very thankful today and very up beat though it has been a long one.

ALorance2011

10 years ago

Hi All,

CD4 for me.. I wasn't surprised at all. I didn't feel anything this cycle.. Not entirely down, we have booked our wedding date ad venue so the focus has now shifted to that. I don't want to be huge and pregnant when I get married so the TTC will be chilled for the next few months. The wedding is in November so we will see what happens... It may just happen when we are not focused on it so much lol. I have my OB appointment on 30th January because its been 3 months TTC after the surgery. I think he might want to check the tubes possibly.

@Aloranve- wow I thought I was busy with 4 kiddlets and full time work, I hope DH is on the mend and your are studying as well wowzers. I did my teaching degree with 4 kiddlets to so I can appreciate how overwhelmed you must be at times. You are one strong woman well done you. :-) I really hope this cycle is a BFP for you...

@Camasia- thank you so much for your prayers, I am a big believer in things happening when they are supposed to so I really hope we all get our BFP's soon.

@DavLanCayBeth-/ Camasia- I'm CD4 so we are pretty close in being cycle buddies yay..... Lets hope this one is a positive sticky bean cycle..... Maybe not for me...lol

I'm still thinking about swimmom??? I wonder if she got her BFP???

10 years ago

Yes SWIMMOM where are you and do you have a BFP?

If I didn't have my DH, I would not be where I am. It took me 9 years to get my AA in Business Admin. It started out as a Paralegal, then to Elementary Teaching, Business, and then Business Admin. He encouraged me when I would come up short on classes and then was celebrating when I made the Dean's List, etc. I failed one class because my instructor wouldn't work with me and all the stress from DH and his medical stuff so I am having to retake and trust me I hate it. Makes it more stressful for me.

ALorance2011

10 years ago

@alorance: I am happy to hear that your DH surgery went well and he is on the mend. School and kids.....that is a big commitment. I have done it twice. Good for your! Good luck with the rest of your evening!

@Kelburgess: Congrats on the wedding!!!! Will it be a big one? Planning is so much fun! I bet you will end up with a BFP because you want to postpone it a little bit now!! I believe everything happens for a reason. Even if you are 7 months pregnant when you get married, you will be glowing! We can definitely be Cycle buddies this go around. I am CD5

Just received my OvaCue Fertility Monitor. Decided to give it a shot and see if it is better at pinpointing my ovulation.

Have a wonderful night ladies. Hoping to BD tonight if my DH gets home early enough and I don't fall asleep waiting for him!! Had a long stressful day at work!

Later for now!!!

10 years ago

Hey ladies af on its way out on cd 5.I'm praying for this cycle if not we must keep going. Life is what you make it.

User Image

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo