Community post

Discussion

TTC After Having Tubal Reversal Month #2 Any Advice Plzzzz

View Full Post

Hello! I had my TR Feb 21, 2012. We TTC right after my TR since I was due to Ovulate my Positive on First Response was March 8th we BD on March 9th since my hubby wasn't feeling well. Had lots and I mean lots of pregnancy symptoms starting 5dpo until 18dpo. But i did get a slight AF visited on March 19th 4 days earlier than normal and no cramps at all which was amazing to me.

So here we are again (first "real" month) TTC, reason why I say this is because doctor said to rest first month then try in March. Well I am due to Ovulate soon and I'm going to start my fertile days 3/29. My cycles are 28 days. Hopefully we can BD everyother night during my fertile and Ovulation window. I got so depressed when I took a HCG test at the doctor and came back Negative 3/28 but God knows best I have to keep the Faith!!! I pray it we can get a BIG FAT this cycle

Does anyone have any ideas I can do or maybe use to help out this process? I will start trying the PreSeed again as well. Please HELP and Thanks to everyone ahead of time!!!!

User Image User Image

593 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

41 - 50 of 593 Replies | Last Page

Atleast that will give them something to Look forward to .

Have fun tonight I know I will try!! My hubby came home very very tired and i'm kindof bumbed because I can see it in his eye, walk, etc that he is very tired and very little energy So I guess no dress up for me just regular pj's.. It's okay I will just wait til he is asleep and let him rest a while and then wake him up...HAHAHAHAHAAH

So Everyone!!!

User Image User Image

12 years ago • Post starter

Good Morning ladies, Ive been reading yall's post. My DH knows when I break out the preseed its time to so he doesn't say anything. Did you ladies know that salvia kills sperm? My dh says there is no way, but there is way. lol

Is there any way for you to ov and your cervix starts off the first fertile day low and open; then as you reach your ov day its high for that one day. Last cycle it was like right after my period my cervix was dry then it was moist up until ov ok, and my cervix was very high for days. but this cycle it isn't is high one minute, with SHOW, then low, but seems to be open. I am very ). I took Vitex and I believe in my heart that it has something to do with it.

Please let me know if you ladies have any advice on what I need to be taking. I have been taking fish oil, folic acid (both dh and I), wild yams after I ov (but not sure if I did so I dont want to take them now). Im trying not to eat much fast food or anything bad for me, trying to exercise daily for 30 minutes.

Wanted to ask where are you ladies from.

I am from Baton Rouge, La

12 years ago

Hey tshultze! How are you? I am in Texas, so not too far from you. I have heard good things about vitex, and i did ALOT of research because I am "older" in the ttc world, so I felt like I may need some help, even though all my tests came back. Ok, my fsh was borderline, so I found a supplement called "Fertile Garden" and I started taking it several months before my TR so I could regulate my cycles. It not only made me feel better, but my cycles were right on! ItIs fairly inexpensive and you can get it onlline at Pure Formulas, and they have free shipping. :) Babyhopes.com also has some awesome fertility products that have good results.

DH was SUPER tired last night too, and a tad on the grumpy side... Even though we yesturday and every day the last week, I felt like last night COULD NOT be overlooked. He actually said if I used the preseed he wouldn't That is how grumpy he was....He usually isn't like that, and will give in, but he was NOT having the preseed last night. I am praying I had enough good cm in there somewhere to handle the situation and carry the goods

Laquana-so I tested this morning and opk is neg. I got out the progesterone! Mine is in an oil, Progestelle, and it's supposed to be organic progesterone in coconut oil....hmmmmm...what do you think?
I also feel incredibly bloated this morning....so I'm drinking some pregnancy tea!!! I got it at the grocery store and thought, why not? There is no caffeine in it and I am a coffee addict so I am trying to be good.

Let me know how you guys are doing! I plan on testing on April 30th..... praying for you
praying for little sticky beans!

User Image

12 years ago

oh and tshultze it sounds like you are doing all the right things. I am not sure on the cervix issue, but I bet laquana knows....

User Image

12 years ago

Swimmom, thanks

The pregnancy tea what does that do, I am addicted to caffeine and I feel that it would help me if I lowed down or stopped drinking it. but its so hard. I crave it more with I try to stop...FSH how do I know if something is wrong with me. Any advice from you both is greatly appreciated. Also I dont' know when I should start anything because I am not sure if I have or did ovulation so I dont' want to mess anything up.

Laquana and Swimmon,
what supplements should I try and start taking. I am a dead end.

I have a TMI ladies,
after my # 2 duty , I wipe and then I check my cm and is stretchy and clear, what does that mean? because when I check it again later if I just do # 1 I really don't have any cm.

12 years ago

Rasberry tea or pregnancy tea, supports a healthy uterus, it's just a natural way to support your uterus health and it's WAAAYY better than caffeine, I am a coffee JUNKIE, but I really really want this baby, and I honestly believe we need to cut way back on the caffeine.

Do you mind me asking your age? I think it matters in what supplements you take depending on your health and age sometimes.
For sure you need to be taking a prenatal vitamin! My TR dr. did some blood work before my TR and fsh is a common test to check egg quality or reserve. It is also important to know if your progesterone levels are low. But you never want to start prog before you ovulate, definitely after O. Laquana mentioned that and I looked it up and it can disrupt O if you take it too soon, which is why I waited for my neg opk this morning

stretchy and clear is what you want I usually have alot of cm through my cycles, and lots more during fertile time, but sometimes, lately it has been less and less. USE PRESEED! It's good stuff and will help if you don't have enough cm.
Hope that helps a little...

Praying the power of God's blessings upon you and our wombs!

User Image

12 years ago

oh and I DID NOT know that saliva kills sperm! That is crazy!

User Image

12 years ago

I am 34, When I ask my dr how my levels are she said it all looks ok.

12 years ago

what about the rasberry supplements are they good to take?

12 years ago

FOUND GREAT INFORMATION FOR YOU LADIES

I did this last time i was TTC. Thought some might find it useful. It's very TMI!

CERVIX CHECKING

I found checking my cervix was really useful when i've been TTC, but you genuinely have to give it a couple of cycles before you know what you're feeling. Don't even chart anything the first cycle, just get to know it.

Please describe the mechanics of how you check your cervix: At the same time every day i would come home from work, go for my after work wee and wash my hands thoroughly. Then squat on the bathroom floor and insert two fingers and have a good root around.

How do you know that what you're feeling is your cervix? The best time to start is when you know you're not fertile at all, so right after your bleeding has stopped. Your cervix will then be really low and firm and you should feel it pretty much straight away when you put your fingers in to the end. The walls of your vag feel kinda ribbed, but your cervix at this time is smooth and firm. It sort of feels like the rounded end of a tampon coming down, but smoother.

When you're in a low fertile time of your cycle

What does the position feel like (low/high) and how can you tell? It is low, and the only way you will know what is low or high to you is to feel it right after AF has finished for the first time and then you have this base point to compare to.
Describe how firm/soft it is and what it is comparable to: It's smooth feeling and described like being as firm as the tip of your nose.
What does the opening (os) feel like? My os is like a slit that is tightly closed when not fertile. I have heard though that it may not be like this again after a vaginal birth. Again, if you feel it right after AF you will have that base point for comparison.
Any other tips?

When you're becoming more fertile

What does the position feel like (low/high) and how can you tell? It starts to get slightly higher. This part can be tricky because until you've felt really low (unfertile) and really high (fertile) before you won't quite understand how inbetween feels. That's why it's important to get to know your cervix by feeling it every day for a whole cycle before starting to actually chart it.
Describe how firm/soft it is and what it is comparable to: It's softer than firm, but not as soft as soft. I know that sounds nonsense, but it will all make sense once you've grasped non-fertile (firm) and fertile (soft), i promise!
What does the opening (os) feel like? It stops being so much of a slit and starts to feel more like a dint that you can press. You might think that it's open until you feel what really fertile feels like because it starts to open. Again though, you need to feel fertile before you can make a comparison.
Any other tips?

When you're fertile / ovulating

What does the position feel like (low/high) and how can you tell? Sometimes my cervix is so high that i can't feel it at all. Usually i need to bear down some and really dig in there to get a feel when i'm fertile, it's so high!
Describe how firm/soft it is and what it is comparable to: It's really mushy feeling and kind of blends in more with the rest of the inside of your vag, which is why it's harder to feel it for the first time if you're fertile.
What does the opening (os) feel like? This is probably a gross comparison, but it feels like a little, open bumhole. You know how your anus has that sort of drawstring effect round the opening? Your cervical os is like that too, but on a smaller scale. When i'm really fertile i can push a fingertip into the opening. Not far, but it's wide enough to get a little tip in.
Any other tips?

I just can't stress enough how important it is to do this EVERY day at the SAME time every day and do it one cycle through just observing it and making a mental note before actually charting it.

CHECKING CERVICAL FLUID

First of all can you describe how you go about checking your CM? I would always check my CM at the same time as checking my cervix. I'd do it at the same time every day. So i'd come home from work, have my after work wee and then wash my hands thoroughly. I'd insert two fingers and check my cervix. When i was done checking that i would take my fingers out, trying to get some CM out with them and inspect that. I know it sounds gross, but it is the single MOST useful clue to how fertile you are. Some people can check by just seeing what they get in their pants throughout the day and although i do pay attention to that, i found that not much made it to my pants, so it was easier to check internally. Plus i was checking my cervix anyway, so killing two birds with one stone and that.

As well as doing an internal just pay attention to how you 'feel' during the day. Are you feeling wetter than usual? Drier? When you wipe after a wee how slippery is it?

Dry CM (or no CM)

What does is look like on your fingers? They come out with nothing on them at all really and they dry really fast once in the air.
What does it look like in your pants? Pants are usually unaffected. Nothing on them.
What does it feel like? Dry i guess. Doesn't feel like much of anything
What does your vagina feel like when you have dry CM? It might not be as easy to insert your fingers at this time of your cycle than at others because you aren't as lubricated.
Anything else useful?

Sticky CM

What does is look like on your fingers? It might be a creamy colour and quite thick in consistancy. If you use two fingers and put some of it on one, press them together and then pull slowly apart, sticky CM will make loads of small peaks on your fingers because it breaks really easily. It's also described as gummy.
What does it look like in your pants? It can dry to a crumbly kind of yellowy substance. When dry the pattern it makes in your pants is kind of scratchy and assymetrical.
What does it feel like? When you have it on your fingers from checking it can feel thick and sticky. In you

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo