Community post

Discussion

TTC After Having Tubal Reversal Month #2 Any Advice Plzzzz

View Full Post

Hello! I had my TR Feb 21, 2012. We TTC right after my TR since I was due to Ovulate my Positive on First Response was March 8th we BD on March 9th since my hubby wasn't feeling well. Had lots and I mean lots of pregnancy symptoms starting 5dpo until 18dpo. But i did get a slight AF visited on March 19th 4 days earlier than normal and no cramps at all which was amazing to me.

So here we are again (first "real" month) TTC, reason why I say this is because doctor said to rest first month then try in March. Well I am due to Ovulate soon and I'm going to start my fertile days 3/29. My cycles are 28 days. Hopefully we can BD everyother night during my fertile and Ovulation window. I got so depressed when I took a HCG test at the doctor and came back Negative 3/28 but God knows best I have to keep the Faith!!! I pray it we can get a BIG FAT this cycle

Does anyone have any ideas I can do or maybe use to help out this process? I will start trying the PreSeed again as well. Please HELP and Thanks to everyone ahead of time!!!!

User Image User Image

593 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

381 - 390 of 593 Replies | Last Page

@ DevLanCay - Doing my best to stay positive but it is hard. All I want to do sleep and that sucks. I didn't get to bed until 2am this morning because I am bawling due to my Horrible MIL telling me I was a bad parent and her son shouldn't be with me. I over slept and got the kids up and ready for school in 10 minutes and to the school in 20 minutes. Came home went back to sleep and slept until noon, ate lunch and laid back down and slept until 3pm which is 10 minutes before kids get home on the bus. Made dinner, skipping homework and going to bed as early as possible because I am still beyond tired and could sleep another 10 to 12 hours.

Current symptoms are:
-VERY VERY tired
- after eating I get very nauseated
- not a single pimple this cycle and I break out bad ever cycle
- pulling in the va-jayjay
- and funky orgasm type sensations

AF is due Friday because cycles are only 27 days long and I am currently on CD 25. So, I am so confused.

Good luck with DPOs and DH and I are excited for you and your soon to be DH.

Hope the rest of you ladies are doing well.

ALorance2011

10 years ago

@Alorance- what a horrible woman to say such nasty things. That is completely wrong of her to say such hurtful words. I'm sorry you had to brunt her anger and nastiness. On the positive OMG I hope this is your cycle it sounds positive and I hope there has been no more bleeding. How many more days until you are going to test again.

All fine here in OZ I got a +OPK yesterday which I am counting today as my ovulation day. I hope you are all well and fingers crossed for this cycle lovely ladies xx

10 years ago

@Alorance: WOW!!!! I can't believe she would say those things to you!! I am sorry you had to deal with that. I have a few in my life who are like that also and I just have to try and shrug them off and continue on.
Good for you for not testing again. I can't imagine how hard it must be for you. But it sounds positive that you haven't had any more bleeding or spotting. I am rooting for you and DH. Enjoy your sleep!!! I wish I could. I had one little one up at 11 pm last night and just fell back to sleep now and another one up at 4 am. I have to work at 9. Boooooo!!!

@kelburg: Yay on + OPK!!!! Fingers crossed for you and DH for a positive cycle

AFM. CD15. Temp rise today from 97.4 to 98 so I am starting into my LP. Just waiting for FF to confirm ovulation date. According to my tests, CM, and CP O day was either CD 12 or 13.

Have a great day ladies

10 years ago

@ Kelburgess and DevLanCay, Thanks ladies! I am okay today...still tired as all get out but I am doing my best to stay awake. House is too quiet though...DH is sleeping because he goes back to work tonight and he is excited because he has no restrictions and my babies are at school. Just me and the Pug.

@Kelburgess - I am supposed to wait until Sunday to retest per doctor's orders but I am so tempted to test today. I had it out and everything and the DH of mine caught me trying to cheat...lol AF is supposed to be here tomorrow, so I guess we will see. Nothing really sticking out that the old wench is gonna show.

@DevLanCay - I can believe she said it because she has said it before about her son...I ignore that part...it was the part of being a supposed bad mother, but I am not perfect and I make mistakes...we all have as mother's but telling me I am a BAD, is being hypocritical by her...her son still hasn't forgiven her for leaving when they were kids. Oh well, I will be the bigger person.

No sign of AF going to show tomorrow. I want to test but have to wait. my sweet hubs is gonna get killed today....he hid my test because I took it out and was about to open it and he snatched it and hid it now I can't find it...I WANT TO TEST LOL

ALorance2011

10 years ago

@alorance: good for you for being the bigger person. That speaks tons without saying anything. And yes no one is perfect by all means but when someone who is supposed to be family says something like that......what a hard hit. I hope that she will realize what her words really mean and apologize. LOL at your DH for hiding your tests!! My DH gets a kick out of me in the morning when we are waiting for O to be confirmed. I have about 5 differnt sticks to pee on and have themometers in my mouth and up my vajajay!!! Swallowing pills and the whole nine yards!!! LOL
Oh the things we do to try and get our little blessings.

That is great that you don't feel like AF is on its way. I always know at least 3 days prior that she is about to show her ugly face.

Stay positive hun and get the rest when you can. Thoughts are with you!!

Off to work ladies so I will check in tonight :)

10 years ago

@Alorance- that's kinda funny he hid your tests hehehehhe a bit cheeky... I so hope you get your BFP that would be an amazing blessing right now considering everything else going on.

I'm 1DPO and although we weren't going to 'try' I'm thinking we will carry on as normal and if I'm supposed to be a big pregnant bride then so be it..... Leave it to fate.... I have my appointment next Thursday with my surgeon and I'm hoping he will check the tubes to see if they are open for business lol.....

Keep well ladies.

xx

10 years ago

@kelburgess: I think I am also 1 or 2 DPO. Waiting for three high temps for FF to detect O. Had positives on the 20 and 21st. If it is meant to be it is meant to be. Hope you get exactly what you and DH deserve :)

10 years ago

Well ladies...I am losing hope. AF is due tomorrow and I am having brown spotting. What I read is it can be VERY late implantation which will result typically in a MC or AF is gonna show her horrible face. Trying to stay positive but VERY hard with the spotting.

Nothing for us is normal so the waiting game is making me so mad.

ALorance2011

10 years ago

@alorance: Thoughts are with you hun. Try to stay positve and think of AF as your bodies way of better preparing itself for the BFP in the future. I know it must be hard. Every time AF plagues me I am bummed for days and have a million thoughts in my head and worry that we will never be able to conceive but we all have to try and remain positive. We are all going to have a tough time conceiving or we wouldn't be on this forum. We are all here to support you and send you positive baby vibes. <<hugs>>

AFM: Not much to report. Feritile days are over and sitting at 2 DPO. Temps are rising so I am hoping that I did in fact ovulate this cycle

Take care ladies. Chat soon!

10 years ago

Okay ladies I need advice...

Last night I started bleeding like a pig with its throat slit...this morning there was still a little bleeding and since about oh say 12pm CST there has been NOT A THING!!

I am so confused it ain't real! Explain to me what is going on or what it might be because I can't find anything out.

ALorance2011

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo