Community post

Discussion

TTC After Having Tubal Reversal Month #2 Any Advice Plzzzz

View Full Post

Hello! I had my TR Feb 21, 2012. We TTC right after my TR since I was due to Ovulate my Positive on First Response was March 8th we BD on March 9th since my hubby wasn't feeling well. Had lots and I mean lots of pregnancy symptoms starting 5dpo until 18dpo. But i did get a slight AF visited on March 19th 4 days earlier than normal and no cramps at all which was amazing to me.

So here we are again (first "real" month) TTC, reason why I say this is because doctor said to rest first month then try in March. Well I am due to Ovulate soon and I'm going to start my fertile days 3/29. My cycles are 28 days. Hopefully we can BD everyother night during my fertile and Ovulation window. I got so depressed when I took a HCG test at the doctor and came back Negative 3/28 but God knows best I have to keep the Faith!!! I pray it we can get a BIG FAT this cycle

Does anyone have any ideas I can do or maybe use to help out this process? I will start trying the PreSeed again as well. Please HELP and Thanks to everyone ahead of time!!!!

User Image User Image

593 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

521 - 530 of 593 Replies | Last Page

Ladies, ladies, ladies.....someone please tell me that it is impossible!!! My temp drop is a dead give away but this doesn't seem like my AF. Very very very minimal brown spotting and that is it. I have been checking my tampon every 4 hours and there is hardly anything. My AF always starts light to medium flow and picks up in flow very quickly. I, of course, researched and read that IB can come at the same time AF is due and that is why it is mistaken for AF quite often. Someone please tell me to get my head out of my ass and think like a sane person!!!
I don't have cramps like I do with my AF and my bbs are not sore like they are when I have AF. This cycle has been completely confusing and keeps throwing me for loops.!!!

Someone please come to Canada and slap me back into reality. I almost feel silly posting this!!

10 years ago

@ alorance and Dev: first.. there is NO SUCH thing as TMI in ttc.. sorry, but we talk about all our insides and all that.. I was looking at the HPT tests, and a chick actually took a pic and posted her cm asking if it looked stretchy enough! ha! that would be the closest to tmi as I have gotten with this who ttc!!
@ Kel wow! impressive with the weight loss.. I had lost a bunch a year ago but it's been sneaking back up on me.. I was doing zumba for quite some time and LOVED it, but I'm so not motivated lately.. :(
@ Dev.. stalk away chicky.. i'm not skiddish! ;)I looked at your test.. and I have perma line eye.. but I think i see the slightest smallest start of a line.. I hope that doesn't give your hopes up, but truly.. wouldn't say that unless I thought so... I wish a few more girls would look at it for you.. I really hope you are testing tomorrow... I can't wait to hear what happens with you.. I'm worried, but have a good feeling about what's going on with you! And if I'm wrong you can come about 500 miles south and slap me! hehehe, but don't feel silly! we're here for you! Just so you know I'm on the edge of my seat waiting to hear what happens next with you!
@ Alorance.. you are testing soon too? right? Any change with the cp??
AFM.. I'm 4 dpiui.. feeling pretty normal.. not as gassy, but getting a little constipated.. IDK.. have quite a bit less sex drive too.. well today I do lol.. when I got preggo the last time.. I noticed those two things the most.. hope it's a good thing.. but.. I bet i could talk myself into both these things! blah blah! :) hope you girls are doing good..

10 years ago

@tubal: I'm out :(. AF is flowing the way she should be. I also have perma line too. I'm sure we all do!!

On to the next month. Doctor appt on Thursday. I'll keep you ladies posted about the outcome. Will be keeping tabs on the rest of you who are still in the running

10 years ago

@devlan.. Boo! I hate that witch!! Good luck at the doctors Thursday,. Def keep us posted.
@tubal and alorance: here's to hoping the hunt for red October happens in 9 months! Keep us posted!
AFM: I really have been trying not to symptom spot because it leads to trouble.. Lol.. But I will say I have had sore BB's yesterday and this morning.. Never had this before until a couple days before AF.. It's odd.. Well, good luck ladies!!

10 years ago

Good morning ladies!

I am out! The witch started showing last night and then this morning she has been off and on...so she is here and being a pain in the rear. I am out for two months because the hubs will be gone this month when I am OVing so here is to hoping that we get our anniversary month and catch the egg then....I am happy she because my body is healing sad because I have to wait longer to trying purposely to catch a blip.

FXed for everyone else...

ALorance2011

10 years ago

Beyond frustrated....AF disappeared after some heavy bleeding...I am confused!!

ALorance2011

10 years ago

@alorance,.. Have you took a pregnancy test today?? If that is not normal for you, make sure by taking tests.. I worry a lot due to having a tubal pregnancy and the tube ruptured.. So, when I hear things like that.. My first instinct is to worry... I never knew I was pregnant with that baby because I thought I had a period the week before.. If it wasn't for my husband I wouldn't have even went to the ER that night.. The surgeon said if I hadn't went there that night I wouldn't have made it... I know,.. I worry a lot!.. Keep us updated please!

10 years ago

@alorance: Mine was full blown this morning (TMI - but had to change my heavy flow tampon after only 2 hours) and now mine is also barely there, which is not normal for me. I always have a very very very heavy day and it turns to two medium flow days, and then one very light day and then spotting for the 5th and last day I haven't tested though as my temp is low, not as low as it usually is during AF (usually aroundn 97.1 and this morning was 97.7)This is just a wacky cycle for me. For you thought - I would test though seeing as how this is what happened to you last month

@jewels: I am sorry about the tubal. I had no idea. I am always worried about that too. My doctor is very insistent at the first sign of a BFP to get in to see him ASAP!

@Cam: Hope the witch has left you alone so you can continue on with your next cycle. Thinking of you and sending positives thoughts your way

@tubal: anything new going on with you darling??

10 years ago

@ Dev, sorry.. i was really praying and hoping for you! sorry the witch is giving you so much grief! Hate that!
@ Alorance man! wth? why can't things be black and white? Either it's here, and you're not preggo, or it's not here and you are.. I'm so sorry you're dealing with this, I hope either way you have some answers soon.
@ Jewels I too am very sorry to hear about your tubal.. I think even more than a mc we worry so much about that happening.. it's such a scary thought.. You're a strong woman to have been through it, but to also use your knowledge to try to help others! very admirable.
AFM.. nothing that notable.. 5 dpiui.. still constipated.. little bit of sore bbs... strange thing that I don't know if I ate something weird or its a symptom but the roof of my mouth has been way swollen and irritating me today..I keep rubbing my tongue on it.. which is probably just making it worse lol.. I would say my feet hurt too lol but I just got done working a 14 hour shift.. and they probably should! hope the rest of you are doing well!

10 years ago

Hey ladies I've been so busy we have moved and I'm so busy. I have so much homework I wanna cry. But everything will be ok my menses are gone bye bye. Ill be back on trying shortly I don't know what to do concerning about my short cycles. I'm watching you ladies and I'm pulling for yall. We will chat later

User Image

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo