Community post

Discussion

TTC After Having Tubal Reversal Month #2 Any Advice Plzzzz

View Full Post

Hello! I had my TR Feb 21, 2012. We TTC right after my TR since I was due to Ovulate my Positive on First Response was March 8th we BD on March 9th since my hubby wasn't feeling well. Had lots and I mean lots of pregnancy symptoms starting 5dpo until 18dpo. But i did get a slight AF visited on March 19th 4 days earlier than normal and no cramps at all which was amazing to me.

So here we are again (first "real" month) TTC, reason why I say this is because doctor said to rest first month then try in March. Well I am due to Ovulate soon and I'm going to start my fertile days 3/29. My cycles are 28 days. Hopefully we can BD everyother night during my fertile and Ovulation window. I got so depressed when I took a HCG test at the doctor and came back Negative 3/28 but God knows best I have to keep the Faith!!! I pray it we can get a BIG FAT this cycle

Does anyone have any ideas I can do or maybe use to help out this process? I will start trying the PreSeed again as well. Please HELP and Thanks to everyone ahead of time!!!!

User Image User Image

593 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

421 - 430 of 593 Replies | Last Page

My tww is going ok one week to go! How's everyone else doing?

User Image

10 years ago

Hello Ladies!

@Camasia - fingers and toes crossed for you.

@Kelburgess - I hope you are doing well.

@DevLanCay - Are you ready for this weekend? I am trying to talk the DH to applying for the RCP so we can get away from all the drama!

As for me - 52.23 was my Beta today and U/S was too early to see anything thing so...Calling Monday to set up next U/S for Wednesday or Friday at the latest. We have a "BAD" Winter storm coming in on Tuesday so I have no clue how the week is going to go. I don't drive on ice and snow here...only the hubs so yeah. BTW I don't miss having NIGHT Sickness...I takes forever to get to sleep at night because of it.

Hope you ladies have a good night...

ALorance2011

10 years ago

Awesome alorance I pray your numbers triple next draw!

User Image

10 years ago

Good morning ladies!!!

@alorance: Glad to hear that things are going well!!! I am super excited for the weekend. We leave tomorrow morning It would be even better if my face would stop breaking out!!!! I look terrible right now

AFM: My temps are way low 97.3 :( Think I am out this month or maybe an ID. Haven't had my temps go below my coverline in my LP since I have been tracking. My coverline is 97.8. Trying to think positive or maybe AF is going to show her ugly face very very early. CD 22 right now - 8 DPO

I will be MIA for a few days ladies. We leave tomorrow and return on Monday. Take care and I hope I see you ladies posting your BFP's for me to read about when I return!!!!

10 years ago

Safe travels Dev! Hopefully it will shoot back up tomorrow.

User Image

10 years ago

@cam: Thanks hun!!!

10 years ago

Good morning ladies!!!

I thought I would just check in before I pack and hit the road.

Hope everyone has a great weekend and your BFP's are on the way.

AFM: Temp went back up from 97.3 to 98.3 this morning. Trying not to look to deep into this though. Going to enjoy my wedding weekend and if it is the right time for us maybe we will also get our BFP. Tested this morning and negative. Sitting at 9 DPO. AF due on Feb 3

Later ladies!! I will be back soon!

10 years ago

I told ya!

User Image

10 years ago

@cam: :))))

10 years ago

@ DevLanCay - Have fun this weekend and don't stress...enjoy your time and your beautiful day. Still have my fingers and toes crossed for you as well. Thinking and hoping that crazy temping is a good sign.

@Camasia - How are you feeling? Any signs of implanting yet? Praying and hoping you get a positive.

@Kelburgess - How are you doing? What CD and DPO are you? Fingers and toes crossed for you.

As for me - waiting on doctor's office to call me back to get U/S results and get the first appointment set up. They were trying to get me to see a regular OB and that isn't gonna work so they have to redo paperwork to get me into the high risk doctors and go from there.

ALorance2011

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo