Community post

Discussion

TTC After Having Tubal Reversal Month #2 Any Advice Plzzzz

View Full Post

Hello! I had my TR Feb 21, 2012. We TTC right after my TR since I was due to Ovulate my Positive on First Response was March 8th we BD on March 9th since my hubby wasn't feeling well. Had lots and I mean lots of pregnancy symptoms starting 5dpo until 18dpo. But i did get a slight AF visited on March 19th 4 days earlier than normal and no cramps at all which was amazing to me.

So here we are again (first "real" month) TTC, reason why I say this is because doctor said to rest first month then try in March. Well I am due to Ovulate soon and I'm going to start my fertile days 3/29. My cycles are 28 days. Hopefully we can BD everyother night during my fertile and Ovulation window. I got so depressed when I took a HCG test at the doctor and came back Negative 3/28 but God knows best I have to keep the Faith!!! I pray it we can get a BIG FAT this cycle

Does anyone have any ideas I can do or maybe use to help out this process? I will start trying the PreSeed again as well. Please HELP and Thanks to everyone ahead of time!!!!

User Image User Image

593 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

351 - 360 of 593 Replies | Last Page

CD6 here for me.... A little spotting really which is nice. It is sooooo hot is OZ at the moment it is 42 degrees which is CRAZY hot weather... How is everybody else doing??

10 years ago

Hey ladies! Currently on DPO 5/6 and just hanging out. Started new classes this week, so I am focusing on that rather than signs...just know I am very tired lately.. DH is doing well though gave me a scare last night because he started running a fever. Got the fever down but we were close to visiting the ER.

ALorance2011

10 years ago

@ Cam: Good luck with this months cycles! Fx'd crossed for you

@Kelburgess: spotting!! Eek! I have never experienced implantation spotting.

@Alorance: Hope your DH is okay!!! I would be scared too!!! Hope everything goes smoothly and he is back to his good old self soon.

AFM. CD8. All OPK's negative, Fertility monitor Low and OvaCue possible fertility. Feeling a little bit discouraged but I counting my blessings and moving forward.

10 years ago

Hey ladies,

DH is doing fine.

As for me I am doing just fine until I eat. Every time I have eaten today it has come back up. It taste so wonderful going down, not coming up. This was how it was with my son before his MC at 16weeks. Trying to stay positive and not trying to think about it but I am hoping for a Sticky bean!

ALorance2011

10 years ago

@Alorance: Fx'd for you!!!! keep us posted! When are you going to test?

10 years ago

Testing on Tuesday if I can hold off. Doctor appt has been moved to the 29th, just in case I get a BFP. trying to not over think anything so here is to a positive thinking.

ALorance2011

10 years ago

@Alorance- wow I really hope this is your sticky bean x keep us posted I am crossing my fingers for you.

@DevLanCayBeth- CD7 for me we are very close in cycles although we are not TTC for a few months to focus on the wedding.

@Cam- I really hope this cycle gives you a BFP... I love your spirit it gives us all hope.

10 years ago

@Kelburgess - Really hoping too but staying focused on studies rather than BFP...so that if it does not happen I won't be too heartbroken.

ALorance2011

10 years ago

Hello ladies!!!

Hope you are all doing well.

@alorance: I hope that you get exactly what you deserve. I try and do the same and not focus on what might happen or what might not happen and focus on my family and work. Its tough when you think that this is the cycle and it turns out not to be. Good luck with your studies and good luck with your upcoming testing.

@kelburgess: good luck with all the wedding planning! My planning is finally done and now in two weeks from today we will get to enjoy our hard work. You will most certaintly get your BFP when the timing is right.

AFM: CD10 today. High reading on my CBFM and OvaCue Monitor. Negatives on my dip strips and First response ovulation. Hope to BD for the next 6 days (which likely won't happen because we are always tired by the time we have the opportunity to BD!!! LOL)

Have a wonderful day ladies :)

10 years ago

@All Ladies - I got the cervix monitoring down to a science and I think this may be it but again not putting all bags in the basket just yet. I cracked and bought test for every other day starting with in the morning. So testing days will be: Sunday, Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday. AF due Friday mid morning.

@DevLanCayBeth - I understand the being tired, but right now, I want to BD which is rare this late in my cycle and the hubs is on light duty and well this lady don't like light duty...not too much fun :) (blushing)

Have a good night ladies! Praying for all of us!

ALorance2011

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo