Community post

Discussion

TTC After Having Tubal Reversal Month #2 Any Advice Plzzzz

View Full Post

Hello! I had my TR Feb 21, 2012. We TTC right after my TR since I was due to Ovulate my Positive on First Response was March 8th we BD on March 9th since my hubby wasn't feeling well. Had lots and I mean lots of pregnancy symptoms starting 5dpo until 18dpo. But i did get a slight AF visited on March 19th 4 days earlier than normal and no cramps at all which was amazing to me.

So here we are again (first "real" month) TTC, reason why I say this is because doctor said to rest first month then try in March. Well I am due to Ovulate soon and I'm going to start my fertile days 3/29. My cycles are 28 days. Hopefully we can BD everyother night during my fertile and Ovulation window. I got so depressed when I took a HCG test at the doctor and came back Negative 3/28 but God knows best I have to keep the Faith!!! I pray it we can get a BIG FAT this cycle

Does anyone have any ideas I can do or maybe use to help out this process? I will start trying the PreSeed again as well. Please HELP and Thanks to everyone ahead of time!!!!

User Image User Image

593 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

451 - 460 of 593 Replies | Last Page

Met my OB today when I went to get my bloodwork done. She thinks by what the U/S showed that though implantation happened that the baby never formed which is good to know and sad to know at the same time. She says it wasn't a Chemical Pregnancy though because my levels were high enough for a heart-rate to occur just nothing developed. I go back tomorrow to get more into depth about what to do and how to go about things.

Right now I am sick as a dog and going insane because I cannot catch a break this month at ALL! With the M/C, now being sick, pulling a muscle in my lower back thatn now when I walk it is with a limp and sitting HURTS, and then my dad calling me today and yelling at me because I "offended" him and I was in the ER which I did not get treated after sitting there for 4 hours and told I wouldn't get to the back for another 4 hours so I left and will see my primary doctor tomorrow as well.

@Camasia - Keep us updated! I am hoping and praying for you!

@DevLanCayBeth - CD 14 which means you are in your TWW right? I am hoping and wishing you get good things and news this month too! Wishing you luck on your training! I could not run or whatever it is you are wanting to do in August....still think I am right....you signed up so now you are gonna get pregnant for sure.

Anyone heard from Kelburgess?

Well off to bed because I am doped on meds to hope it breaks this mucus crap up.

ALorance2011

10 years ago

Hi All,

Hope you are all well. I've been pretty busy here in OZ.. Being a teacher is hard work and there is NEVER nothing to do lol. Currently CD16 and 1DPO I'm guessing, I didn't use OPK this month and seeing whatever happens really. We are thinking should we wait til after we get married and go on our honeymoon before seriously trying again. So I guess we are NTNP (not trying/not preventing) we will see what happens....

Hope you are all traveling ok....

Much love

xx

10 years ago

CD 15 so I'm guessing 2 dpo af due in 10 days so we will see. I'm not monitoring neither this cycle. Now the waiting game. I'm praying for us all smooches.

User Image

10 years ago

Good morning ladies.

@alorance: Every one is doing well out in Alberta. I am super sore from my first Spartan training session and holy moly out of shape. Hope you start to feel better soon hun and that you are able to get some more answers to help you through everything. Take time for yourself if you need to! You don't need to extra stress

@cam and kelburgess: good luck on your TWW! I am right with you ladies!

AFM: CD16 today. CD13 cervix and cm was very fertile so I am using that as my O day. Would put me at 3 DPO. 11 more days until AF is due again.

Chat with you all soon!!

10 years ago

@DevLanCayBeth - Yay for workout! Sorry you are sore!

@ Cam, Kel, Dev - Good luck on your TWW waits. Fingers and Toes crossed for y'all.

AFM - I have never been more excited nor will I EVER be more excited to start AF. I want to get back to making babies! haha. Went to the doctor yesterday. She said that the egg was fertilized, but never grew. So, it was doomed from the start but I am okay now that I know it wasn't me that caused it and my body did the right thing. As for trying again, she told me MOST doctors say wait 3-4 cycles before trying again but she says for me that seeing there was no actual fetus that I can start trying as soon as I start bleeding again. She told me to ONLY monitor CP and CM because it is the most reliable form of knowing Ovulation. I told her that I better start soon then because I want to get to baby making! She respects my wishes and said that I will be high risk until I am 12 weeks a long unless my Chronic Hypertension becomes out of control due to the pregnancy. So, hopefully soon my body will kick in.

ALorance2011

10 years ago

@alorance: I am happy to hear that you got some answers and that you are going to continue trying! As weird as this sounds - Hope AF shows for you and you continue on your TTC journey

AFM: just waiting. CD18 today. waiting, waiting, waiting.......

10 years ago

So I decided to start checking my cervix again and well I ovulated...scary part is DH noticed it before I did. This will be TMI but I am sorry. His exact words were, "you are super wet and soft". I about died and told him we had to stop. Poor guy was left hanging! I went to check my cervix and it was HS- (High/Soft/Medium) so I was okay with continuing and to relieve my sweet guy but yeah, Anyways.....the next day I was HSO and super slippery. So, I am guessing I have two weeks before AF shows her face so I can REALLY start trying.

@DevLanCayBeth - Hoping your wait brings good news!

ALorance2011

10 years ago

Alorance I hope you caught that egg hun. Dev and Kel we are close this cycle. I'm on cd 19 I know in 6-7 days what's going on. My only thing is mybboobs hurt but that could go either way.

User Image

10 years ago

I hope you caught your egg Cam! I have mixed feelings about it but I guess we will see...either way, I am up for it.

ALorance2011

10 years ago

Hi ladies!!!
Sorry I have been MIA. Been so busy and tired.

@alorance: That is kind of awesome that DH is so in tune with your body. Mine would have no idea whatsoever!!! Fingers crossed for you darling!!

@Kelburgess: How are you hun? Any different feelings this cycle?

@Cam: Fingers crossed for you too darling. We are very close in cycles :)

AFM: I am sitting at CD21. Feeling rather crampy right now as I type and have had sore BBS off and on today and yesterday. Lots of creamy CM today and yesterday also. Cervix is medium, firm, and closed. Guess I will just wait patiently. I actually haven't been overly obsessed with this cycle and counting DPO etc. AF is due in 5-7 days depending on whether my body decides to be a 26, 27, or 28 day cycle. Maybe even sooner with that way these cramps feel. I always get sore BBS a day or two before AF.

Keep me posted ladies!!!

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo