Posts by laquana

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 1 - 10

Question

I'M SCARED RIGHT NOW! 12DPO and having some bleeding pink watery and AF isn't due for another 9 days

I'm 12dpo and I checked my cervix this morning and it was high and tilted going back so I couldn't feel the op ...

7 Answers      

Latest 7 years ago

Discussion

TTC After Having Tubal Reversal Month #2 Any Advice Plzzzz

:baby_dust: Hello! I had my TR Feb 21, 2012. We TTC right after my TR since I was due to Ovulate my Positive ...

593 Replies      

Latest 8 years ago

Advertisement

Question

White, Sticky, Slight Stretch Cervical Mucus 6 DPO

I am 7dpo but last night 6dpo. :D I noticed with an internal cervical mucus check, that I have curdy white clu ...

9 Answers      

Latest 9 years ago

Discussion

For those that wanna pray and speak life into our womb TTC

:pray: Hello ladies, I'm on my 2nd month TTC! I will give you a brief brakedown of myself. I'm 30yrs old ha ...

40 Replies     1    

Latest 11 years ago

Question

Cervical check and noticed insides are swollen...

Im 8dpo and while doing a cervical check I noticed my insides are swollen. Anyone notice that their vagina wal ...

2 Answers      

Latest 11 years ago

Question

Very sore bbs along with under arm pain. Has anyone experienced this?? Help

Im 4 or 5dpo and my breast are very very tender, sore, and nipples are sensitive. My left breast is really sor ...

1 Answer      

Latest 12 years ago

Advertisement

Discussion

Trying Omega3,PreSeed,Natural Woman Progesterone Cream,

:wave: Hello ladies I wanted to try and form a group for those that are using one or more of these to help us ...

8 Replies      

Latest 12 years ago

Discussion

Helpful information regarding TTC @Ovulation..its our time!!

Hello Ladies, Im on my 2cycle TTC have had gastric bypass, tubal reversal. I'm am going to ovulate reslly s ...

1 Reply      

Latest 12 years ago

Question

Fertility Pills for men and women????

Hey ladies . What mens fertility pills do you guys recommend? I am going to GNC today and picking somethin ...

5 Answers      

Latest 12 years ago

Question

Why would I have watery cm after what I believe was AF?

Last sunday I was 10dpo me and hubby bd around 1:30 am I had a drop the size of a dime of blood nothing else. ...

4 Answers      

Latest 12 years ago