Posts by laquana

Page 3

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 21 - 30

Question

7Dpo and having clear fluid from nipples...

Im 7dpo and I did my breast check like I akways do. My breast are very sore, sensitive, tender, and full. I sq ...

2 Answers      

Latest 12 years ago

Question

I'm sorry for so many questions! But can someone answer this one regarding temps. Thanks

I'm 7dpo and I woke with this am and noticed I had my mouth open which sucks but will that effect my temp? I t ...

2 Answers      

Latest 12 years ago

Advertisement

Question

Can you please look at my BBT chart? Check out how it looks im new to this! Thank you

Im 6dpo can you please take a look at my BBT chart. I hsd a dip this morning in temp it's been 98.8 and went d ...

2 Answers      

Latest 12 years ago

Question

CAN SOMEONE PLEASE GIVE ADVISE!!!

Im 5dpo and been having nausea since 2dpo really bad, some days I will not actually throw up but some days all ...

2 Answers      

Latest 12 years ago

Question

On 1st month TTC! Day 2 of being fertile! Looking for buddies we can compare and advice symptoms!;-)

I had my tubes untied 2/21/2012. Doctor told me to rest last month and try in March but of course I wanted to ...

4 Answers      

Latest 12 years ago

Question

I am 9dpo and took at pregnancy test and got a faint positive line what does this mean?

I got my tubes untied on Feb 21 and started my cycle Feb 23. My ovulation date was March 8th. Of course I am s ...

5 Answers      

Latest 12 years ago

Advertisement

Question

Wondering if this is implantation bleeding or my menstraul? I'm Not due til 3/23 for my cycle!

I got my period today I think...LOL...and my period is due in four more days. IM experienceing some bleeding t ...

2 Answers      

Latest 12 years ago

Question

11Dpo I just started bleeding. My period is not due until 4more days.

My menstrual isn't due until 4 more days. My cycle usually is the 23 or 26 but today its the 19th. This is ver ...

5 Answers      

Latest 12 years ago

Question

11DPO Cerical Check at 2:04am and had some spotting. Wonder if this is a sign of implantation?

11DPO I just did a Cerical Check at 2:04am and had some spotting. Wonder if this is a sign of implamtion? I tr ...

0 Answers      

Latest 12 years ago