Community post

Question

Can you please look at my BBT chart? Check out how it looks im new to this! Thank you

Im 6dpo can you please take a look at my BBT chart. I hsd a dip this morning in temp it's been 98.8 and went down to 98.3. What does this mean also today I had a increase of white, sticky CM my cervix is high and in between soft/firm. Along with all other pregnancy symptoms im having. Thanks ahead of time.

User Image User Image

2 Answers • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Answers

You have ovulation set at CD 12, but your lowest temp before the big rise was on CD 11, so ovulation day would have been CD 11. Ovulation day is always the day of your lowest temp before temps rise. And for the dip, possible implantation:-) Baby dust to you!

12 years ago

Yes ovulation is the day of your lowest temp usually. But the rise has to be above your last 6 temps. So I think you're only 3dpo. You probably O'd on CD15. CD16 is the only day you had a rise above the last 6 temps. Plus you couldn't have ovulated before your 2 pos opk's.

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo