Day Past Ovulation 56789101112131415    
Start a New Topic

Trying to Conceive Discussion Forum

Recent Activity Forum Categories   Hide Signatures

TTC After Having Tubal Reversal Month #2 Any Advice Plzzzz

Category: Trying to Conceive - Trying For Another
Posted by laquana » Mar. 28, 2012 7:29pm

Hello! I had my TR Feb 21, 2012. We TTC right after my TR since I was due to Ovulate my Positive on First Response was March 8th we BD on March 9th since my hubby wasn't feeling well. Had lots and I mean lots of pregnancy symptoms starting 5dpo until 18dpo. But i did get a slight AF visited on March 19th 4 days earlier than normal and no cramps at all which was amazing to me.

So here we are again (first "real" month) TTC, reason why I say this is because doctor said to rest first month then try in March. Well I am due to Ovulate soon and I'm going to start my fertile days 3/29. My cycles are 28 days. Hopefully we can BD everyother night during my fertile and Ovulation window. I got so depressed when I took a HCG test at the doctor and came back Negative 3/28 but God knows best I have to keep the Faith!!! I pray it we can get a BIG FAT this cycle

Does anyone have any ideas I can do or maybe use to help out this process? I will start trying the PreSeed again as well. Please HELP and Thanks to everyone ahead of time!!!!

laquana
Reply by Swimmom » Apr. 2, 2012 10:03am

HI! I just want to encourage you! I had my reversal on 3-12-12, and am 11dpo, or at least I think. I didn't get a positive on the ovulation tests, this was my first time using them. I have heard it is possible not to ovulate the first cycle after TR. Or I may have missed it? We turkey basted from CD 10-18 and then once more on day 20 for good measure! I used the preseed and will definitely use it again. I am holding out for my BFP even though this morning tested BFN. AF is not due till thursday so we will see! I will be praying for you! Did you chart your temps or use opk? Let me know how you are doing...Baby blessings to you!

User Image

Swimmom

Reply by Tschulze » Apr. 4, 2012 8:12am

I am so glad I am not alone. I also just get my TR on Feb. 24, I thought I oved on the 21st of March, I was having pregnancy signs, cramps, nausea, breast were terrible sore and the I started to spot on 12dpo and I surely thought I was implanting because it was pinkish brownish colored I was so happy, but . Sad. So at least I know I have a 28 cycle and now this would help me I hope. I really want to have a baby with my new husband, boyfriend of 7 years we just got married on November 11, 2011. He has no children at all I have three with a previous husband. My youngest is 11. I am hoping we get a very soon. BABY DUST TO YOU BOTH!!!!

Tschulze

Reply by Swimmom » Apr. 4, 2012 9:37pm

well....I was going to wait until tomorrow to poas, but AF showed up.... it was our first cycle so it's ok but I'm still disappointed. Going to start charting and this time I am going to be consistant....praying for you!

Swimmom

Reply by Tschulze » Apr. 5, 2012 6:55am

Your so sweet. I will pray for all of us. This cycle is bad not heavy but I am cramping and bloated really bad. So I hope this is it for us we get a I can't wait to start testing.

Tschulze

Reply by Swimmom » Apr. 10, 2012 10:18am

this cycle for me was pretty light... I am looking forward to friday to start peeing on sticks again!!!!! also will be the first time dh and I can really ttc I didn't get a positive opk last cycle, so I'm not sure what happened. I may have missed it because I didn't temp and I didn't know I was supposed to take more than one test a day! I am ready for it this time and I really feel good about this cycle! Hope you guys are doing well and keep updating!

User Image

Swimmom

Reply by Swimmom » Apr. 12, 2012 11:56pm

its super quiet over here.....Hope you are doing well..

User Image

Swimmom

Reply by Tschulze » Apr. 13, 2012 5:27am

Yeah, it was bad. I didn't get my so I am a little but I am about to ov again so lets pray.

Tschulze

Reply by Swimmom » Apr. 14, 2012 4:22pm

yeah, I understand, I was too, but I am about to O any minute!!!!! I took opk this afternoon and the line was almost as dark!!! I didn't get any dark lines last cycle! I'm getting excited! This is our cycle i can feel it!

User Image

Swimmom

Reply by laquana » Apr. 14, 2012 5:19pm

Hello ladies ,

During that cycle my husband was very sick so we didn't at all until the day ovulation so i'm guessing his sperm count wasn't up much since he was sick and we haven't did anything. Now I was getting lots of pregnancy symptoms and your all more than welcomed to look at my chart because I could have sworn I was getting my last cycle.

On 10dpo me and hubby and when I got up and rent to the restroom I had a spot of blood and nothing else I did a cervical check and no trace of blood at all . I did take a pregnancy test 10dpo around 2:45am and it was a faint but then i took another and it was nothing .

I went to doctor 4/9 took a blood test it was <5 which is ! I'm thinking my will show up late in the week since i'm on a 25 day cycle and it showed up on cycle 23 which was 12dpo 4/11 for me it was light pink, and had brown spots. Then I had no cramps or anything...SMH I wore a panty liner and only changed it once. That is never normal for me my is very heavy and I cramp like im in labor . The next day it was the same thing and ended that afternoon once I finally got some cramps and nothing after that.

It's crazy because i have tons of symptoms along with my dip being on 4/8 which was 10dpo then two days later I get this bleeding . Well maybe it could have been implantation bleeding who knows . I do go to the doctor again this Tuesday for a pap anyways maybe he can shed some light on whats going on with my body.

But it's not then this will be my #2 month I wish all of us very soon!!

Please keep us updated on how everything is going

User Image

User Image

laquana

Reply by laquana » Apr. 14, 2012 5:21pm

@ Tschulze and Swimmom keep us updated and I wish you guys Lots of for this next cycle!!

User Image

User Image

laquana

Reply by Swimmom » Apr. 15, 2012 4:54pm

good to hear from you Laquana! Sounds like you have been on a roller coaster! Doesn't sound like AF to me! My last cycle was pretty light, but I had one very heavy day, but it was shorter than usual. I am close to ovulation, but all opk's are negative. I had one fairly dark line, and then it went away to nothing again....the whole thing confuses me, so we are just every other day until ? I need to go look at my chart...be right back.... Praying for you

User Image

Swimmom

Reply by Tschulze » Apr. 16, 2012 5:07am

I will keep you guys updated. Today or tomorrow I should be ovulating. The reason I say that is because I looked at two ov calendars and it said today then the other said tomorrow. But I am having small lower back pain and I was a little nauseaed this morning. AND the signs are SHOW!!! I am so excited. I really want a little girl and my daughter wants a sister, but I'll be ok with a boy as long as both of them are healthy. I wish you guys so much . Lets get some

Tschulze

Reply by CeeBee76 » Apr. 16, 2012 7:40pm

Hi ladies! I read through this thread by chance and it seems I'm going through the same thing. I had my TR on 3/20 and just KNEW that I was after the 1st O. Had major symptoms that I never had before with PMS. But of course, AF showed up (4 days early!). She wasn't around as long as normal, and a lot lighter, so thankful for that! Just hoping the cycles regulate soon! Currently on CD5, will start OPK on Sunday. Good luck & to you all!!!

CeeBee76

Reply by Swimmom » Apr. 16, 2012 10:51pm

Hey CeeBee! Welcome! I was so positive I had a my first cycle, I had lots of symptoms and just "felt" pg. But came a day early and i was disappointed, but jumped right back in the game.....
I haven't had any luck with opk, and I have two different calendars too..One says I O today and the other one says I O in 2 days....not sure, so temping and everyday.

tshultze-looks like we are on the same schedule! for all of us!
Hope you all have a wonderful evening!

User Image

Swimmom

Reply by Tschulze » Apr. 17, 2012 5:27am

I am confused, I thought I had my OV down packed. I need advise. For the past 3 days my cervix was low, open and watery clear slippery wet. Now this morning its a little higher, but the cm isn't much but it is stretching between my fingers it isn't a whole lot. I use preseed because I dont' have a whole lot of cm, is this a good sign.

Tschulze

Reply by Tschulze » Apr. 17, 2012 5:33am

Looking at this site and looking at the cm FP that I am not close to OV. So what does that mean that I ov later then 14cd, please anyone please I need advise

http://www.amandabears.com/cervical-mucus-before-the-fertile-time.html

Tschulze

Reply by Swimmom » Apr. 17, 2012 12:23pm

tshultze- if you don't usually have alot of cm it sounds just fine. It's the consistancy that is more important. I have had to use preseed because of clomid and my cm is not typical. but I think it is a good sign for you where you are! don't get stressed out. My dd wants a little girl too, and DH really wants a boy. I "feel" a boy but would adore a little girl too! Ive already got names! lol

I had no idea how tricky the whole O thing was just to say the least. I had no idea so much was involved....I am confused by temps and opk in my cycles don't match up. I have been praying to not miss it this month!

User Image

Swimmom

Reply by Tschulze » Apr. 17, 2012 12:26pm

Swimmom - Thanks so much. I am hoping very a healthy baby, really want a girl, but I will def be fine with a little boy. I too have names picked out. I wish you and I hope we all get a

Tschulze

Reply by Swimmom » Apr. 17, 2012 12:49pm

I am a poas addict, to prove it, as much as i dislike opk I have a great quantity of them, so i just peed on another one To my surprise it was almost pos! I am confused by my o date, I have 2 calendars telling me different dates. maybe I need to do the cm test..I'll let you know!

Have an amazing day!!! Oh and I bought some cute onsies just to look at and dream!

User Image

Swimmom

Reply by Tschulze » Apr. 17, 2012 12:55pm

Swimmom, same here that is why I am confused.

Tschulze