Community post

Question

Please Help ????

Merry Christmas Eve!

I got faint positives on 4 different first response tests earlier today. This is me and my husband's rainbow baby as we suffered a loss last June. He lives in the UAE, so we cherish our short time we get together until we can live together in the near future. We are ecstatic for these positive tests, but I'm concerned because I'm bleeding and dealing with cramps. They were strong at first, but have kind of tapered off and are minimal now. I have gone through 1 tampon in 7 hours. I really don't want to lose this baby, but I'm losing hope with the bleeding and cramping... have any of you experienced something similar and the baby still made it through okay? I'm so concerned..

Thank you in advance for any and all insight!

user submitted image

10 Answers • 4 months ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 10 of 10 Answers

More photos of the tests

user submitted image

4 months ago • Post starter

Positives are getting darker, and I'm still bleeding like I'm on my period.. this is 24 hour progression on pregnancy tests from two different brands

user submitted image

Rainbow <3

user submitted image

4 months ago • Edited • Post starter

Today's test, 12/27. Bleeding has lightened significantly but still have mild cramping. Almost like pulling/pinching pains

user submitted image

Clearer picture of today's test 12/27

user submitted image

I have not personally experienced this but I am sincerely wishing the best for you and I hope everything turns out well ??

4 months ago

Thank you very much! Still getting positives on tests and I have my first ob appointment scheduled for January 3rd so my fingers are crossed everything is okay

user submitted image

How did it go!!!

4 months ago

It went okay.. we are thinking it's an ectopic pregnancy.. my beta levels were at 23 and I had an ultrasound and blood work drawn today. No sign of the sac or baby on ultrasound, but I'm getting stronger positives on pregnancy tests so this little bean is still sticking somewhere. I can't wait to get my beta results back from today.

user submitted image

3 months ago • Post starter

Hi any updates?!?

12 weeks ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo