Community post

Discussion

TTC After Having Tubal Reversal Month #2 Any Advice Plzzzz

View Full Post

Hello! I had my TR Feb 21, 2012. We TTC right after my TR since I was due to Ovulate my Positive on First Response was March 8th we BD on March 9th since my hubby wasn't feeling well. Had lots and I mean lots of pregnancy symptoms starting 5dpo until 18dpo. But i did get a slight AF visited on March 19th 4 days earlier than normal and no cramps at all which was amazing to me.

So here we are again (first "real" month) TTC, reason why I say this is because doctor said to rest first month then try in March. Well I am due to Ovulate soon and I'm going to start my fertile days 3/29. My cycles are 28 days. Hopefully we can BD everyother night during my fertile and Ovulation window. I got so depressed when I took a HCG test at the doctor and came back Negative 3/28 but God knows best I have to keep the Faith!!! I pray it we can get a BIG FAT this cycle

Does anyone have any ideas I can do or maybe use to help out this process? I will start trying the PreSeed again as well. Please HELP and Thanks to everyone ahead of time!!!!

User Image User Image

593 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

391 - 400 of 593 Replies | Last Page

@alorance: Did you test again?? I have no idea what that could be! I would maybe test and if it is a BFP get into your doctor. I am really confused on it too

10 years ago

DevLanCayBeth - I will be calling for a Beta on Monday if I am not bleeding full on, by Monday.

ALorance2011

10 years ago

Hi ladies, still no sign from AF. I did some recalculating and I ovulate for 2 days every month and I thought I ovulated on the 10th and 11th. Now going back and looking at my chart, it could be possible that I ovulated on the 11th and 12th in which I would have only been DPO 11 on Thursday (possible implantation), and today is DPO 13. However, my cycles are a constant 27 days so that makes me 1 day late today.

So, here is to hoping Monday the doctor says lets do a Beta and find out what is going on. Fingers crossed!!

ALorance2011

10 years ago

@alorance: Good luck!!!! That sounds promising!!!

AFM: Feeling bummed. My temps seems very low compared to other cycles. I had a bit of a temp increase up to 98.2 and now temps are down to 97.9 - just .1 degree above my cover line. My temps during my other 4 tracked cycles have all been 98.6 and higher past ovulation so maybe I did't actually ovulate this cycle.

10 years ago

@DevLanCay - I am hoping so. Calling tomorrow to find out what is going to be done. No funky feelings other than feeling full, not even bloated.

Don't feel bummed! Your monitors said you did ovulated didn't they?

ALorance2011

10 years ago

@alorance: yeah most of my monitors and OPK's said I O'd but I was also told that you an get a surge but not ovulate. Its just weird that my temps are so low. I do a temp and it comes up as 97.9 or 97.8 and then do a second one it comes up in the 98's. But I have to go by the first one.
In a bummed mood and kind of cranky today which is usual for me at 4DPO.

10 years ago

@DevLanCay - I understand the mood swings. Are you taking your temps at the exact same time? I wonder if your body is saying that this is your month by being different.

ALorance2011

10 years ago

@alorance: I take them religiously at 5:30 every single morning as soon as the alarm goes off. Before I even roll my tired butt out of bed. DH and I get up at this time every day as he leaves for work at 6 pm and I always gets up with him to have our morning coffee.

10 years ago

@DevLanCay - I give you props! I could never do that...LOL I get up every morning at 6am and on Saturday and Sunday it is 8am when the husband gets home from the jail. His days off are changing so things might change a little but I doubt it.

ALorance2011

10 years ago

@alorance: There are some days when I have a tough time with it!! Especially the days when I don't have to be at work until 9 am. But I get a lot of housework done between the time DH leaves and the kids get up.
Even on our days off I still automatically wake up at 5:30.

Trying to think positive and I am almost tempted to quit BBT'ing for the rest of this cycle because it just has me completely bummed :(

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo