Community post

Discussion

TTC After Having Tubal Reversal Month #2 Any Advice Plzzzz

View Full Post

Hello! I had my TR Feb 21, 2012. We TTC right after my TR since I was due to Ovulate my Positive on First Response was March 8th we BD on March 9th since my hubby wasn't feeling well. Had lots and I mean lots of pregnancy symptoms starting 5dpo until 18dpo. But i did get a slight AF visited on March 19th 4 days earlier than normal and no cramps at all which was amazing to me.

So here we are again (first "real" month) TTC, reason why I say this is because doctor said to rest first month then try in March. Well I am due to Ovulate soon and I'm going to start my fertile days 3/29. My cycles are 28 days. Hopefully we can BD everyother night during my fertile and Ovulation window. I got so depressed when I took a HCG test at the doctor and came back Negative 3/28 but God knows best I have to keep the Faith!!! I pray it we can get a BIG FAT this cycle

Does anyone have any ideas I can do or maybe use to help out this process? I will start trying the PreSeed again as well. Please HELP and Thanks to everyone ahead of time!!!!

User Image User Image

593 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

211 - 220 of 593 Replies | Last Page

Hi Camasia! I am so glad that you are doing better. We're in the same boat. I got one good tube and we are praying so hard for our miracle. I will pray for you as well.

If you need to chat I am here for you

Blessings to you and sending baby dust your way!!

11 years ago

Ok

User Image

11 years ago

Not sure if anyone is still chatting here but I just want to report that I finally got a BFP. 1 year post TR, 10 cycles ttc, 1 chemical and 2 months post HSG. Praying this one sticks.

10 years ago

Yayyyyyyy I'm soooooo happy for you Angel!

User Image

10 years ago

congratulations! will keep you in prayer for happy healthy baby and momma!

My prayers, His promises. Psalm 91:1-He who dwells in the shelter of the Most High will rest in the shadow of the Almighty. I will say of the Lord, “He is my refuge and my fortress, my God, in whom I trust. Psalm 113:9-He gives the childless woman a family, making her a happy mother. Praise the LORD!

10 years ago

Camasia, Angel, if either of you ladies are on facebook, I am a part of a wonderful and active group there...its a small group and all of the ladies have become very close. Would be happy to send you an invite to it via. Inbox me here if you are interested.

On different note, we have yet another thing in common...I had hsg done Friday...found out my left is open and doing great. The right is almost completely blocked, with only minimal seepage after a secondary "delayed" look with more contrast.

I'm not down about it...Im doing an enzyme prrotocol that I used to help knock out adhesions and scarring with endometriosis (over 2 years HEALED and WHOLE from that!) This is same program another lady in the above group is using and has seen progress on in opening tubes blocked after having the "clips" removed.

The ultrsound tech on my HSG was also familiar with the enzymes and said when combined with juice fasting has seen the follow up HSG results with open tubes in as little as 60-90 days...

regardless...as Angel is proof...it can happen with one tube...so we are still trying!!! babydust to all, and again, congrats on the BFP!!

Hugs
Cate

My prayers, His promises. Psalm 91:1-He who dwells in the shelter of the Most High will rest in the shadow of the Almighty. I will say of the Lord, “He is my refuge and my fortress, my God, in whom I trust. Psalm 113:9-He gives the childless woman a family, making her a happy mother. Praise the LORD!

10 years ago

Hi Cate, thank you!

Thank you too Camasia!

I really wasn't expecting this. I had begun to resign to myself that it wasn't meant to be. I am not in the clear yet to rule out chemical (or tubal) but I am praying so hard!

By the way- this is my second pregnancy since TR, so it IS possible with one tube!!

What I did differently this cycle- RELAXED!! I decided that what will be, will be. Also,I did lose 12 lbs last month......I used guinafeisen (spelling?) an expectorant to loosen CM and BD every other day and even after I thought I O'd too just to be sure.

Cate- our journey has been completely private (except for this forum) so I will refrain from joining FB until we decide to share with F & F. Thank you so much for the invite!!

Praying for sticky bean and baby dust to you both!!

10 years ago

It's so amazing to me! God is so awesome!

User Image

10 years ago

Angel i am sooooo happy for you and have been praying for all of you!!!! Good to hear how everyone is doing.....

User Image

10 years ago

Hello, I had my TR feb 13, 2013, When I was younger I was having my kids back to back and back then I didn't want alots of kids that fast so I talked with the doctor he told me to get my TT, I asked him when am ready to have more kids will I, He told me yes they will come a loose on it's on, then years and years passed by nothing, then I heard that I can't, that did something to me I felt less then a woman, I felt having sex was a waste, then in 2013 I begin doing research on Google and found out I can get my TR, I called and got a appointment to get the TR, Im 42 years old, I have been married for 16 years my husband and I want a baby, I had all the tests and there all normal, right now am 6 dpo with my fx. I have been reading a lot of the women's stories here and it tell me I really do have a chance, I just want to thank all you ladies for your help....lots n lots of baby dust. Am new here

countdowntopregnancy

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo