Community post

Discussion

TTC After Having Tubal Reversal Month #2 Any Advice Plzzzz

View Full Post

Hello! I had my TR Feb 21, 2012. We TTC right after my TR since I was due to Ovulate my Positive on First Response was March 8th we BD on March 9th since my hubby wasn't feeling well. Had lots and I mean lots of pregnancy symptoms starting 5dpo until 18dpo. But i did get a slight AF visited on March 19th 4 days earlier than normal and no cramps at all which was amazing to me.

So here we are again (first "real" month) TTC, reason why I say this is because doctor said to rest first month then try in March. Well I am due to Ovulate soon and I'm going to start my fertile days 3/29. My cycles are 28 days. Hopefully we can BD everyother night during my fertile and Ovulation window. I got so depressed when I took a HCG test at the doctor and came back Negative 3/28 but God knows best I have to keep the Faith!!! I pray it we can get a BIG FAT this cycle

Does anyone have any ideas I can do or maybe use to help out this process? I will start trying the PreSeed again as well. Please HELP and Thanks to everyone ahead of time!!!!

User Image User Image

593 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

541 - 550 of 593 Replies | Last Page

@Dev - YAY at least you have a plan. I am glad you have a HSG set up for next month and you have probably the perfect BD schedule. I am going to wish you the best of luck because you deserve to be happy and feel complete.

@Jewels - Thinking about you and wishing you the best of luck! The stupid TWW is the most stressful on us. Praying you get good news and waiting to hear it.

@Tubal - LOVE that your DH is goofy like that. I think mine gets more excited about me peeing on a stick than I do...he sits there on the tub or stands at the door and is like are you gonna pee yet....I am like you wanna pee on this thing and get your hopes up...geez! I love him though...other than you ladies he is my biggest supporter and healer since the MC.

@Kel - I am right with you on the whole wedding stuff. We are having our actual wedding in 13 months so I am trying to figure things out. By the way, how are you doing?

@Cam - How are you doing hun? How's the studies and the unpacking goin'?

AFM - Doing happy dance!! Went to the bathroom and spotting/light bleed again so hoping before I go to bed this woman that I would never be excited to see shows up; rather than in the middle of the night where I get interrupted sleep. I am cramping and moody and want to vomit. This normally happens day of AF showing....so please let me be right!! If that is the case my dear sweet wonderful hubs will be home to make a baby. LOL. PRAYERS she is here and being slow to get the party flowing...LOL Sorry I told ya I would be happy that she came...extra healing time is better than chancing another heartache.

By the Way THANK YOU LADIES!!!! Like I said earlier y'all have made this month a lot easier to deal with and been my biggest supporters just as much as my hubs has. Again THANK YOU!!!

ALorance2011

10 years ago

@jewels: It is going to weird not doing temps or peeing on sticks this cycle!!!

@alorance: I am glad that you are happy!! Hope things start becoming regular againf for you. We have our own little group of wonderful ladies and we are here to support one another through their heart ache, worries, successes and everything else. No need to thank us but you are welcome :)

To all you other ladies.....hope you are all well.

AFM: Well not much. CD4. Doctor wants us Bd'ing only every 2nd day starting on March 9 through to March 19th. I have to call as soon as AF starts and then go in for BHCG levels two days before HSG and then start the antibiotics 4 days before. My next AF is due March 30 and the days will land when DH is working but he is going to take the day off to drive me as my doctor said it is a good idea due to the cramping that may follow right after.

chat with you lovelies later!

10 years ago

@Dev I totally understand, I would feel lost without opk's. haha. I take them after O just because i'm a POAS'aholic.

AFM Today is 5DPO,.. I've had some symptoms but I want to add that I took my medication last night for the high prolactin.. I take that twice a week,.. so, not sure if the symptoms are from that or maybe something better.
So, im still having the sore BB's and they are more swollen, my husband actually made the comment today that they looked bigger. Secondly, i'm getting twinges of pain in left lower quadrant. They come and go. During garage sailing today, I became really nauseated.. again, could be the medication.
Now here is the weird one, again I am no expert on CM but it doesn't stop me from checking it every month and charting what I see. Well today, i've had quite a bit and it's like med thin white and somewhat stretchy. I've never had that at 5DPO.. It's usually really thick and white. This could also be the cause of being on the medication and my hormones are regulating themselves. Who knows... Again, I know nothing about CM but I chart it to see if there are changes from month to month and this is a change.

Talk to you soon Ladies!! Also, i'm really enjoying communicating with you all on facebook.. For me, it's easier to navigate. If I post any pictures, I will post them on Facebook.

10 years ago

Okay, I want everyone's opinion....I don't understand at all and I am feeling lost and Nuts!!

-Bbies don't hurt like normal if AF was coming
-Headache
-Feel Dehydrated
-So Tired
-Gassy
-Cramps (but gassy cramps like I got to poop and I don't) TMI sorry
-I keep retasting my pork rinds (BTW that is NASTY and horrible)

Then you have the irregular bleeding and I say it is IB because it was bright red and then I wipe again and it is brown....I GIVE UP! If mother nature is going to play games with my body I am going back on BC (birth control) I can't take this....Either start or give me a definite sign that there is a baby!

I am either 14, 15, or 16 DPO...Ovulation was either 19th, 20th, or 21st. DH and I BDed on 17th, 20th, and 22nd and then again on the 26th. I am probably reading too much into things. I want AF to show and I want a my little blip too so I am confused and things are so crazy!

HELP!!!

ALorance2011

10 years ago

I'll check back in next Thursday I'm sooo in over my head with homework school is getting super tough. I'm all unpacked and settled thanks to my wonderful husband. Work is harder than ever I don't know if I'm coming or going. I have homework in every class due by Monday. I have two tests Monday and two on Wednesday. I'm pulling for you ladies and I'm on cd 9. Time is flying by! Talk to you all soon! Smooches Robin.

User Image

10 years ago

@jewels: It's hard to say hun. I would def track the signs and symptoms though. It could be the meds or it could be early signs to your BFP! Fingers crossed for you!!!

@alorance: Did you test? Maybe book an appt to see your doctor....?? Maybe your hormones are still trying to re-balance after your loss. I really don't know. I am just as lost as you are!!

@cam: Nice to hear from you! Time flies when you are having fun! I can't believe that it is already just about the middle of March!! Where did the first two months go!!!

Well, I am done work and now off to my second job (the book keeping for my hubby's business) and then it is early to bed for this lady!

10 years ago

Hi ladies! sorry I have been mia lately.. been feeling pretty down..
@ Dev, I'm excited for you for the HSG! I'm thinking I need to do one too.. but afraid! I love the idea of not testing and peeing on sticks all month.. even though it's so tempting! I'll give you my thought.. The one pregnancy we had in two years was when I said "i'm done!" and quit trying.. didn't even know when I o'd.. and sure enough... but I was on steroids for a serious rash I'd gotten.. not sure still if the two were linked. It would be so great if you got preggo this cycle, and didn't have to even do the HSG test! prayers for you!
@ Alorance, UGH! I'm so sorry things are still up in the air for you... I wish I could help you.. After my mc.. I still had a lot of symptoms.. although I did get AF exactly 30 days after I saw the mc in the toilet..but my boobs hurt for weeks after, and it just made my heart ache more.. I hope AF shows and you can move on to the next cycle with hope instead of pain.. I'm rooting for you, and praying things get back to normal for you!
@ Jewels, Thank you for your prayers, I think i need them.. Your symptoms sound great, sorry I don't know if those meds would make you feel that way, but there is hope!! I'm excited for you!
AFM.. nothing.. feeling lost and out and I don't even have the desire to test because I'm pretty sure it's like every cycle over the last 25 months except for one... nothing.. I'm trying not to be discouraged, but I feel like I should be having SOME symptoms... I have been taking Iron supplements, which is causing me to have very loose stools (sorry) and all my pregnancies before this I am always constipated if/when i'm preggo.. my bbs are a little sore, but not to the point where I think it has anything to do with getting a bfp.. today is 9 dpiui.. just waiting for AF i think....:(

10 years ago

@Tubal - don't lose hope. Implantation as you said can happen late and be viable. Wishing you luck!

@Jewels - How is your wait going? When are you going to test?

@ Cam, Kel, Dev - Hoping and praying that the big O happens and sticky blips are made.

AFM - CD 1 nothing else to report.

ALorance2011

10 years ago

@ alorance sorry sweetheart,.. At least she didn't mess with u any longer.. Now you can get back on track... I'd imagine your body is trying to regulate itself.
@tubal don't give up! It's not over! Still praying!
AFM i haven't made it past this day before so my short term goal is to make sure it doesn't happen today.. Symptoms are the same.. I'm 7dpo today and if I don't start I will test Tuesday night.. I have to work the next two days so I want to wait until those days are over... 9 dpo seems to be about average to test. It's stressing me out a bit but I'm trying hard not to think about it.

10 years ago

Thanks guys.. I'm trying not to... just a few days of discouragement! :( Can I get your guys opinion? today i'm counting 10dpiui, but I'm thinking today might be 9dpo. I had my happy face on an ov kit on the 27th, and i had my iui 8 hours later that same day... so would you be counting from the day of the IUI for dpo, or the next day? if the next day maybe there still is hope because I would then only be 9 dpo... I broke down and did a frer this morning and was stark white.. trying to stay positive... I went out with a girlfriend last night and my bbs hurt so bad I had to press my arm against them.. I was cold, but they never hurt THAT bad.. gave me a little hope, but then lost it when the test was negative this morning... IDK.. this waiting game is seriously the worst! :(

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo