Community post

Discussion

TTC After Having Tubal Reversal Month #2 Any Advice Plzzzz

View Full Post

Hello! I had my TR Feb 21, 2012. We TTC right after my TR since I was due to Ovulate my Positive on First Response was March 8th we BD on March 9th since my hubby wasn't feeling well. Had lots and I mean lots of pregnancy symptoms starting 5dpo until 18dpo. But i did get a slight AF visited on March 19th 4 days earlier than normal and no cramps at all which was amazing to me.

So here we are again (first "real" month) TTC, reason why I say this is because doctor said to rest first month then try in March. Well I am due to Ovulate soon and I'm going to start my fertile days 3/29. My cycles are 28 days. Hopefully we can BD everyother night during my fertile and Ovulation window. I got so depressed when I took a HCG test at the doctor and came back Negative 3/28 but God knows best I have to keep the Faith!!! I pray it we can get a BIG FAT this cycle

Does anyone have any ideas I can do or maybe use to help out this process? I will start trying the PreSeed again as well. Please HELP and Thanks to everyone ahead of time!!!!

User Image User Image

593 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

231 - 240 of 593 Replies | Last Page

Thank you camasia. Praying for you!

China baby- I meant today Friday. When you have TR and get a Pos home test you should go to the dr right away to get betas (blood test) to check for progression. We have to be monitored closely as we are higher risk for tubal pregnancy.

Currently I am in limbo- although i am getting good positive HCG tests, they are not getting much darker, about same color for last 4 days or so. My OPKS are showing up really dark though. I guess the good news is that they are not lighter. I am trying to be positive. God is wonderful and I put my faith in his hands.

Love and blessings to all!

10 years ago

any news angel???

User Image

10 years ago

Af yesterday for me :(

User Image

10 years ago

The news is devastation. Betas are slowly rising and nothing found in my uterus. It's an ectopic and they haven't located the baby yet. I am broken.....

Worse is that the baby is alive and growing and I feel like it is abortion. I feel great, my life is not in danger.....not yet anyway. Do I kill the baby growing inside me to save my own life? That seems so selfish and I am so damn angry that I am forced to take the precious life that was given to us. How am I supposed to do that?

I only had one open tube so the odds are that it's in the good tube and our journey is over. I refuse to take methotrexate so my only option is surgery. IVF is just too expensive and we are certain we do not want to risk twins. I can't even find words to express the utter sorrow, devastation and loss I am feeling right now. It feels like my heart has been ripped out of my chest. Our dream is over and right now I can hardly live with that.

10 years ago

Oh sweetheart, my heart goes out to you at this difficult time. You are and will remain in my prayers.

My prayers, His promises. Psalm 91:1-He who dwells in the shelter of the Most High will rest in the shadow of the Almighty. I will say of the Lord, “He is my refuge and my fortress, my God, in whom I trust. Psalm 113:9-He gives the childless woman a family, making her a happy mother. Praise the LORD!

10 years ago

oh Angel.....i cannot express enough my heart for you right now...praying comfort and peace to your heart...i agree with you not to take the methotrexate....is there any way they could be wrong...just not far along enough to see? i am truly sorry and praying for a miracle.

User Image

10 years ago

camasia.....dang af....praying for your next cycle

User Image

10 years ago

Thanks swim, angel what's going on?

User Image

10 years ago

Home from the hospital. The baby was in my left tube so had a D&C with laperoscopic surgery and they removed my tube. It's ok because I still have my good tube in case we want to try again. I am emotionally, mentally and physically exhausted. I mourn the loss of my baby but I am greatful that it didn't turn out worse. God answered our prayers. I will check back soon.

GL to all!

10 years ago

Im so sorry angel...thankful your good tube still intact...praying for peace that surpasses all understanding...please stay in touch...xoxoxoxo

User Image

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo